Soldiers Got Talent (Part-2)
180 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chef Carl lead 500 chefs in the newly cleaned Kitchen with full enthusiasm and asked the Soldiers to Clean up and come to eat. Lu Qing provided some new recipes and with that, Chef Carl made 10 dishes for the new million people. 

The delicious smell of roast and fruity scent from the cakes was in the air as the Halls started to fill with people. Lu Qing and his Team of high-Class people sat on the Second Floor of Hall 3. Which included, General Yun, General Anni, Colonel Mia, Colonel Estella, Colonel Duan, Lieutenant colonel Kevin, Professor Hans, Doctor Conrade, Lu Ning, Lu Xing, and Lu Xinya. 

"Wow, what is this?"

Estella looked at the dish in front of her, It was Chicken that was for sure but what was with this soft taste?

"It's Honey-Garlic Chicken. It was easy to make and could fill Sentries and also like by the Guides."

Chef Carl came out of the kitchen and sat next to Mia. She was eating Lemon pound cake with gusto. Lu Qing was also very impressed by the cooking of Chef Carl, he can't believe that because of condiments and other delicacies being lost in time, The interstellar food was only to get nutrients. But He is very sorry, He can't live without his tastebuds. Call him foody than he is. Who from Modern times can live without fried food and taste?!! Just give us poison if not taste! At least he can't live such tasteless life!!

Like this, the 1st day of the new Headquarters for the 3rd army came to end. They went to sleep.

The sleep was sweet and very relaxing for the tired people, who had worked all day long right after coming from a tiring journey.

Lu Qing was sleeping with Lu Xing as this child like to push his brother out of bed and Lu Ning sent him to Lu Qing. Then suddenly the door of his room was knocked so loudly that if he didn't wake up then he can't live up to the name of the devil lord.

He came out of bed and tucked Lu Xing in the blanket and went to look who was outside so early in the morning. It was only 4:51 pm, Just which Owl woke up?

Opening the door he found a crying Conrade. Doctor Conrade is responsible for the injuries and healing potions for the 3rd army. He is a High-level Sentry but he is way too soft to be on the battlefield. His main attack is crying and wailing.

"Meshtor~Sniff~Du shumting~Sniff~(Master do something)"

Conrade clung to Lu Qing's leg and started crying and wailing so loudly that the door adjacent to him opened and a sleep-deprived General Yun came out.

"What is wrong with this thing now?"

General Yun pointed to Doctor Conrad and his eyes deadly dangerous. Lu Qing tried to push the Koala attached to him but to no use. To your knowledge, Doctor Conrade's physique is only S Grade while Lu Qing's is SS+ Grade. But when Doctor Conrade is determined even Lu Qing can't do anything.

"Doctor Conrad, Get up and tell me what's wrong, How can I know like this?"

Lu Qing tried to calm the wailing Doctor. The doctor looked at Lu Qing with starry eyes and Lu Qing got chills. While General Yun put his hand on the door handle.

"I went to check out the Hospital this morning, And you know what...Sniff...There were lizards and cockroaches!! In a hospital there were insects!!! Then imagine the Germs!!! I can't...My heart can't...I can't let this go!!! Master!! QingQing~ Please Please save my Hospital!!"

-Bam!

And General Yun closed the door. He knew another tiring day was on its way so he just went to get a goodnight's sleep.

Lu Qing promised Doctor Conrad and went to change clothe while calling Chef Carl.

[So I need to prepare  a hefty breakfast, Lunch, and dinner, cause you all will be cleaning the hospital which is hard work for the tired soldiers?]

"Yes, that's the gist of it."

[Alright, Work Hard.]

And after that, the call closed. Then he called Kevin, who picked up after 10 minutes.

[Master it's only 5 in the morning, what's wrong?]

"It's...S-Grade emergency, gather everyone in half an hour."

[....Again?]

"Just do what I said."

[...Yes...]

Like this, At half-past 5, right on dawn, near million soldiers once again gathered on the outdoor training Ground. This time Doctor Conrad didn't cry but looked at Lu Qing in the front with starry eyes.

"Ahem, Everyone attention!"

"Our Doctor Conrad said that he will give A-Grade recovery potion to everyone if they clean the Hospital in the headquarter's today, so what do you all--"

Before Lu Qing could finish, He saw Soldiers running towards the Hospital with shiny eyes, this includes Colonel Estella and Colonel Duan, and Kevin too.

"...."

The A-Grade recovery potion can recover mental health by 80% which is a very high Grade, It is not Cheap in the least because that Soldiers who need this potion more than anyone is like dogs who got their bone.

Chef Carl looked at Lu Qing with serious eyes, Lu Qing cleared his throat and said.

"I will give you an S-Grade potion. Worry not please give us delicious food."

Finally satisfied Chef Carl left.

Lu Qing went to Hospital and saw a very lively scene. Some people were carrying doors. Some were painting. There was Colonel Estella who smoked the walls to sterilize the hospital room. Mia and Duan Chen ordered stuff like an Anesthesia machine, Debrifillators, Patient Beds, Stretchers, and much more needed by the Hospital. 

As Lu Qing passed by the working Soldiers, he heard someone joke.

"Our Hospital is in such bad condition that it needs a Hospital too."

"Right! Haha!"

Lu Qing smirked as he heard this.

At the noon everyone was Quite tired when Lu Xinya and Chef Carl came to give them food. 

"I brought food!! Though it is made by Carl and others...Don't mind me hehe."

Lu Xinya was wearing Lu army's Uniform though it didn't have any Star or medal. Her long white hair was pony-tailed by a black band, She looked quite energetic like this.

 The Menu was Spicy roasted Chicken, Crispy Roasted Duck, and Cheesecake.

Everyone ate well and was rejuvenated. The taste was one thing that can give humans energy and will to move on. 

"Hey, that is my leg!!"

"Isn't your leg attached to you? This my Duck's leg!"

"When did you own it?!"

"Hey! It's mine give it back!!"

"I took it first!"

The Soldiers were so enthusiastic about the food that they snatched it from each other like the food was not food but diamonds on sale. 

After lunch, Everyone worked hard for dinner. The Hospital was renewed by 8 am at the Night. After that everyone ran to Kitchen for food. Even Lu Qing was tired, He had to look hide the traces they left in the Shopping Marts and had to oversee a mountain of paperwork, He didn't even have an assistant!

After another tiring day, The 3rd army swore to sleep till noon the next day!!

 

 

In the Imperial palace, There was a Dinner going on, It was Tuesday and Everyone from Imperial Family gathers to have dinner and talk.

In the Center of the table, Gu Yang sat, On his right was sitting Lu Li Mei. Both looked different from the time they talked with Lu Qing. They didn't have soft expressions and were eating with indifference.

Gu Liuxiang looked at his parents and spoke.

"Yuin, He is a nuisance."

Lu Li Mei looked at Gu Liuxiang with cold eyes, Both had a staring competition, and then she nodded.

"Alright. I didn't like him anyway."

Gu Liuxiang looked away after getting the answer he wanted. While Gu Hui sat with Devis and his Husband Victor. The three looked like a caring family. But Gu Hui was a bit awkward because his father had specially asked him to take Davis here today.

Gu Liang was sitting between his mother and brother Gu Liuxiang. The Dinner went on until everyone had eaten.

After that Gu Yang and Lu Li Mei left, as soon as the two left, Gu Liang stood up and looked at Gu Hui.

"Don't worry brother, Father and Mother might just be missing Davis."

Gu Hui looked at Gu Liang who was still expressionless with a smile and comforted himself. After that, he also left with his family. Gu Liang also went away leaving only Gu Liuxiang sitting quietly at the dining table.

'...Wonder if this is how the family is? if it is...then it isn't warm at all...'

Lu Li Mei and Gu Yang came to their room and sat on the bed.

"What do you think Yang?"

Gu Yang sighed with heavy emotions.

"He is different from the child we met back then but I am sure he is genuine. I mean, He is Gu Hui's child."

Lu Li Mei pressed her hands together.

"I also felt the same when I checked his mental realm."

The mental power of the Lu family is different from normal. Their Mental Realm is mutated and they can check anyone's mental realm without them knowing.

That's why they are the best assassins and information collectors in whole Interstellar but this is not known to anyone except people loyal to them and themselves.

Lu Li Mei opened her light brain and called Marshal Ibsen. The 4th army was the one scouting Yuin and had given him an offer because Ibsen was Yuin's Uncle.

[Your Highness!]

"Ibsen, Tell Yuin not to give A-Xiang any more trouble. I am merciful right now. I heard that he went looking for him in 1st army's Headquarters, This is giving the Royal Family Headache. I am warning him."

[...Yes, I understand Your Highness.]

After that, the call was disconnected. Gu Yang laughed at the petty words of Lu Li Mei.

"My Dear, If our little brat found the way you threaten people, he will be shocked to death."

Gu Yang said while giving a peck to Lu Li Mei's face.

"Ahem!"

Gu Liuxiang sneezed while bathing, because of which he changed the mod of temperature from cold to hot oblivious of his parent's little talk.

 

 

 

8