Soldiers Got Talent (Part-3)
162 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another day started in the 3rd army headquarters. It was 6 and everyone was still asleep as they had sworn to sleep till afternoon. So it was very silent.

Professor Hans woke up at Dawn out of habit and didn't have the heart to sleep again, So he took a walk and went to the kitchen which was also empty, Then he left to look at the Hospital. He sighed. The 2 days of hard work are in front of him. He still can't believe that they had such a talent to make trash a Luxury. 

He kept walking, he was walking and thinking about some Mecha-part theory when he glanced at a building and stopped in his tracks. 

 

Lu Qing was sleeping a deep sleep. He didn't even put his guard this time while sleeping and that's why when he heard the sudden sound of blast his heart almost stopped.

Opening his eyes, He saw a red with anger, Professor Hans and gulped. His instinct was telling him that today will be another damn bad day.

"Professor Han? Why did you felt the need to break my door?"

Professor Hans looked confused then looked at the broken door and said puzzly.

"I just knocked on it, Was it this weak to break away?"

Well before you, Doctor Conrad also gave his contribution yesterday, So it was weakened and killed today...

"Anyway, It only half past 6, what's wrong?"

Professor Han finally remembered why he was here and shouted.

"The Research facility!! Is that broken box a research facility?! You fix it! I am still working on a new mecha, How can I work in that stuff?!"

Lu Qing knew it, He massaged his temples and said annoyedly.

"Don't you know that we can't tell anyone about our stay for 4 months? It will take time to fix it."

Professor Han went out and took his anger on the door adjacent to Lu Qing's room and shouted.

"Then asked them! Didn't they have talent in fixing things? The kitchen and Hospital can be fixed why not my research facility?! Are you playing favorites?! I didn't expect this from you!"

...I am speechless...Anyway, My luck is already bad. It's one more day, It will be training for the soldiers, Yes, that's it.

"Alright, I got it, I will have your research facility fixed today ok?"

Professor Han looked at him and hummed with satisfaction and left.

Lu Qing looked at the broken door and had nothing to say, He was still in the bed during the whole talk, The headquarters room wasn't that big, people were basically stuffed in.

Getting up from the bed, Lu Qing glanced at the scene outside the door, He saw General Yun in his nightgown and a black cloud of annoyance glaring at him.

"G-Good Morning, How was the sleep?"

General Yun kept glaring at him and finally said.

"Having Master as the neighbor, You should know how my sleep was no?"

"Cough! That was Professor Han, I am innocent!"

General Yun: -.- Oh.

The awkward morning started, Lu Qing called Kevin in high hopes.

[...Master...Another emergency?]

"...Yes."

[I got it.]

"...Thanks."

[No, Master it should be me, We slept till dawn today, Thanks.]

"...Get to work!"

After cutting the call, Lu Qing changed his clothes and looked at the Energy stone of this world. He found this stone quite fun. The energy inside is Qi in his World. Lu Qing put it in his pockets and left the room to the outdoor training ground.

Kevin and Duan Chen once again woke everyone up, This time there was no suspense, They knew they had to grit their teeth and work hard again!

Once again gathering in the baren and broken training ground, Soldiers felt peace, No suspense or tension. They looked at their Marshal and Master with eyes speaking, 'Tell us what's broken now?'. Lu Qing who was under pressure of these eyes pointed to Professor Hans and said solemnly.

"As you all know this is Professor Han, He is the one who leads a team of researchers and upgrades our Mechas from time to time yeah? He also helps you all in fixing your broken Mechs, Now it is your turn to repay him, He just asks you all to repair his Research facility, So that he can work with ease."

Lu Qing raised his eyebrow when he saw no one enthusiastic about it, He looked at General Anni standing beside him and tilted his head in confusion.

Anni sighed and whispered to him.

"They pay him for that."

Lu Qing: /O< .shit!

Lu Qing once again cleared his throat and pointed at Professor Hans once again.

"And he said that he will add the new feature he is searching into Mechas of 20 best people who will Work real hard, So you S---"

And like that, Before Lu Qing stop speaking...Everyone once again ran away including General Yun and  General Anni....I...I really...feel that he is handling kindergarten students...Who wants a reward for everything they do....

In the morning all of the research facility was cleaned up and ready to be redecorated and repainted. 

Professor Hans and Doctor Conrad handled shopping for the materials with their team. General Yun and Colonel Duan lead soldiers to paint the First and second floors. General Anni and Colonel Estella lead the team to the basement and Testing sites to paint. 

Kevin and Alex helped in decorating and furnishing, Mia took his battalion to paint the corridor connecting the research facility to Kitchen and Main building.

Lu Xing called his Grandfather Gu Yang, Yeah, the Emperor for some pocket money. The Emperor was distressed that his baby grandnephew didn't have enough money to spend and gave him 6 million star coins. 

Lu Qing was surprised when he found the message from the Main Brain that there was an order to send 1000 seeds of different fruits and vegetables also rice and wheat to send to 3rd Military Headquarters. He quickly asked the main Brain to hide it.

"Who ordered seeds?"

Lu Qing called Alex immediately, Alex who had slight dark circles because of not much rest and more hard work, He was also a Guide for Godsake give him some rest! was quite irritated hearing Lu Qing.

[Huh?! Seeds? Who ordered  seeds?]

"I asked you this, Am I supposed to know it too?"

[...I didn't order any seeds. I will ask around and tell you then.]

"Ok."

Hearing that Alex will handle it, Lu Qing once again looked at the Energy Stone. He found that this stone was very easy to use if used in formations. 

Sentries have riots when the negative mental energy inside them increases more than the positive energy. They start to lose mind and if it is extreme it causes mental damage or totally killing the Sentinel. His army might have Guides and Norms more than other armies but he also has Sentinels equal to Guides and Norms, Maybe more than that. 

Doctor Conrades's mental power can't heal Sentinel's Mental energy as he is a Sentinel himself. That is why the original Lu Qing was searching for a time-saving method that could save time and lives.

His research was handled by Professor Hans, But Professor Hans himself is a high-level sentry.

"Little White, Only you know that I am not your original owner yet you like to stick to me?"

Lu Qing placed the Blue energy stone aside and carried over the small cute white cat on his lap, Actually, it is a White panther. It has just shrunk to play with Lu Qing, But oh well as long as the two are happy, It will be a white cat.

-You both are my owners, As long as he lives I will live, It means that he willingly gave his body~

"Hehe, I am wondering why he actually gave his body? What happened for Xiao Qing to give his body to me?"

-I just know that he wanted to ask for help from God and he agreed to willingly give his life if needed.

Lu Qing raised his brow, He patted the Little white cat and saw that the little white cat had red and blue eyes. A smile appeared on his face, Previously this little cat had blue eyes now one had changed to red, Showing the change in Mental power.

"Maybe we need a zoo."

Lu Qing mumbled while remembering the Animals or mental bodies of his army.

Chef Carl called for Lunch. Everyone stopped work and went to eat. After the lunch seeds were also delivered and Lu Xing gave himself in. 

"Where did you get the money?"

In this Interstellar era, Seeds are more expensive than Gold, well gold isn't that important now. So the money to get 1000 seeds of a variety of fruits and vegetables.

Lu Xing closed one eye and said naughtily.

"Oh, that? Grandpa Yang said that my daddy is too stingy with Money and gave me some pocket money."

Lu Qing:...I am Stingy? This little 4 years old is richer than me and I am stingy?!

Alex and Chef Carl took the seeds from the little baby of their army and went to search for a perfect place in their Headquarters to farm.

Taking advantage of the mood, Lu Qing also told others of his decision of making two new dormitories for the new batch they will accept.

Kevin, Mia, Estella, Alex, Yun, Anni, Conrad, Duan Chen, and Professor Hans alongside Chef Carl were quite surprised to find that they were going to accept people from the Military academy.

"We will remain Lu army that is for sure, But we also have a title 3rd Military of Empire, This time my decision to come back was to help the Empire. The Empire has some dangerous and unknown things going on, I am telling you all because I trust you all."

"When I will announce that 3rd Army is accepting Soldiers, there will defiantly be those organizations people mixed in, Keep your eyes open and don't just mix with anyone. Alex and his team will search all the people who will come until he finds something Suspicious. I am 100% sure there will be those people. So until we find them, No matter what, Don't get close to them instead of keeping them until surveillance."

All Soldiers were solemn and serious while listening to Lu Qing. It was true that the 3rd army was also their title and their Money also come from the Empire's pocket Money, Yeah they did do some Bandit work but that was only playing around and eliminating real Bandits. They also protect the 7 Planets considered as the border of the empire. It can be said that Empire was their hometown, Now that it seems to have trouble, They can help a little bit and it seems fun to do some detective work and Find Mysterious organizations.

Maybe the last one was a real point. Everyone nodded happily and agreed to Lu Qing's decision, Lu Qing smirked with eyes saying 'Heh, I know you all well.'

The night of the 3rd day in Capital Star, the 3rd army ate a delicious meal made by Chef Carl and slept without bathing cause the bathing house was more damaged than all headquarters.

 

 

 

 

 

8