Soldiers Got Talent (Part-4)
163 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because the research Facility was a bit bigger than expected, It took everyone a bit more time and they went to rest at 11 Am. Which was almost midnight. This night everyone was tired and very sleepy. So of course no one was willing to wake up including General Yun and Colonel Mia. The two cold faces of the 3rd Army.

The night was extraordinarily silent, If this enemy attacked 3rd army headquarters, it will regret his whole life because the sleep-deprived monster is more dangerous than an energetic monster.

-BOOM!!

Lu Qing's tightly closed eyes opened and his head was still ringing because of the blast that occurred.

"...What the hell?"
Lu Qing climbed out of his bed and went out of his room and saw General Yun coming out of his room too. The two tacitly went to the Soldiers' dormitory. General Anni also met with them, And like this, the three went to the Dormitory of Common Soldiers. 

There they saw Kevin and Duan Chen with bitter faces. Mia and Estella were handling bandages to the injured and Doctor Conrad was already running around with his team of doctors to provide first aid.

Lu Qing was startled, Did someone attack? A blast occurred, So someone planted a Bomb? Who dared to come into his territory?!

Kevin bitterly opened his mouth while pointing towards the roof of the Dormitory building.

"Though the building was dirty and broken, We still used it, But who would have known that degree of being broken was off-charts and the whole roof fell just because of a change in the ceiling light? It's too cheap Master!"

So, In this early morning at 2 Pm, which lightbulb was so cheap to be changed? No! That's the main point, The roof broke...Soldiers got injured, though it won't be a problem to recover as soon as they use the recovery potion. Still...Where will they live if this thing doesn't fix?

General Yun cared about Soldiers more than anyone else, Even more than Lu Qing and he looked at Lu Qing with eyes screaming, 'You dare not fix it?'

Helpless Lu Qing said.

"Everyone, Now that we are already awake and can't sleep anymore because of the whole roof falling, We shall fix it, right? "

Soldiers: Yeah, Of course, hard work. Our Luck has got rotten!

General Anni mumbled: "From the time we came to Capital Star, We are in mental torture constantly."

Lu Qing was standing on her right and agreed with her views. What can he say? Isn't the fact in front of him, This Capital Star is his bad luck sign. He looked at the night sky, The stars sure look pretty as long as they keep themselves in the sky that is!

Kevin sat down on the ground and wailed with Doctor Conrad.

"Why! I am so sleepy! It wasn't even 3 hours since I closed my eyes! Somebody save me!!"

"Me too! I want to go back to the border!! this place is so bad!! I am scared QAQ"

"Wa!! Sister!! Stop!!"

Mia pinched Kevin's ear because her own ear was in danger, She shouted with her eyes deadly straight glaring at him.
"Shutting up?"

Kevin choked up, Doctor Conrad didn't even need to be asked and quietly closed his mouth. General Yun threw a disgusting look and then saw Lu Qing sleeping while sitting on the ground. He kicked him and saw that he laid on the ground to continue sleeping...

"Somebody get my gun, This guy says we need to work hard and go to sleep by himself!"

General Anni quietly took out her gun and put it in Yun's hand, who looked at his hand for 3  seconds before processing that his joke was taken for real...

He glanced at Anni and saw that she had dark circles under her eyes...So that's the problem? You couldn't sleep, you can't let anyone else sleep?

Estella and Alex also arrived and learned of what occurred. They shed tears of grief before gritting their teeth and start working.

Lu Qing was kicked awake but he wanted to sleep a bit more, whatever now that he is awake, He should make the formation protecting the 3rd army headquarters. He had decided to make this headquarters his own base, So even if something went wrong, he will activate the formation making everyone trapped inside, yea he can open it too. basically a defense formation. 

Duan Chen said to his battalion in a very soldier-like shout.

"So Everyone Get Up! let's start Operation Blank Hearts!"

As soon as Lu Qing heard the name of Operation, he asked.

"What's blank hearts?"

Duan Chen said in Melancholy face.

"Master, Our hearts and heads have gone blank due to being sleep-deprived and extreme tiredness, So I couldn't think of a better name, Shall I change it?"

"Forget it. My head is also blank at the moment."

Duan Chen nodded in understanding.

Kevin also stood up and looked at his team, He and Duan Chen went to repair the Sentinel's Dormitory. Because both were the same age and were high-level Sentry, They worked together more. Though Duan Chen and Colonel Kim are always on Odds, Still the two won't work even if Lu Qing begs them, they will only consider it. Colonel Kim is a High-level guide and also a Cold personality type while Colonel Duan is a High-level Sentinel and is a social butterfly. The two were in the same battalion and were always competing and became Colonel at the same time too. Because of this, they might look like old friends or rivals, But no, You all are fooled, They are enemies. 

Kevin and Duan Chen left, Then General Yun called people in Guide Dormitory and said that they were Renewating the whole dormitory in the middle of the night. Like this, he went to take care of Guide Dormitory.

Mia looked around and saw no problem in other places when Estella approached her and said.

"Mia."

Mia:..?

"I think we better go and clean the Offical Dormitory. Even our Master lives in the broken room which doesn't have a door."

Mia:...

"And we also live in that place, Let's do it."

Mia sighed. It's not like she doesn't want to but she never thought about working with Estella without a battle of words.

"Alright."

That's how Lu Qing's broken door got repaired.

Lu Qing didn't like that half people work and half rest. And so he called Professor Hans and ordered him strictly.

"Don't you know how your people sleep?! Get up for me and repair your Researchers dormitory."

[....]

"You Listening?!"

[Don't shout! I know! Alright!]

-Beep...

Smirking, Lu Qing called Chef Carl And softly and sweetly handled him because he was also a bit scared of the other side of Chef Carl.

"How was the sleep? Not good right? Carl, Listen to me, it's bad sleep is bad for Chefs! You get up and fix your dormitory hm?"

[....Oh.]

"So you know right?"

Chef Carl smiled gently and disconnected the call. Lu Qing knew that though Chef Carl was angry he will help to fix the Chef's dormitory.

Until morning the repair work went on, Chef Carl made breakfast with chefs and soldiers helped them cleaning the chef's dormitory. 

Lu Qing had nothing better to do except hiding their tracks and getting money from the 2 planets he owned. So he lead a team and went outside the headquarters and said.

"Repair it. Repaint too on the way."

Soldiers:...T-T, Yes Sir!

Lu Qing had asked the Main brain to make an antic-electric barrier. because of which all people looking intently at the 3rd army headquarters saw a black barrier appearing. This barrier only appeared when the Main brain was at work...just who is the 3rd Army?! They can ask for help from the Main Brain?!

The main Brain of the empire is a highly advanced Artificial intelligence that is said to be alive, This system doesn't take orders. Though the Emperor can give orders that is if they are not against what the owner had added in it's system. So Main Brain is a highly cold being, Then why does it listen to Lu army?

That is because Lu Qing's predecessor, the First Generation of the Lu family were a family of geniuses or you can say they had extremely high knowledge. There were 3 brothers in the First generation, One was a Sentry and he is the real predecessor of Lu Qing, He became a General at age of 17 and an Admiral at age of 18. He was Super Sentinel. The one he married was a Super Guide. Yes, a Super Couple. That Guide and another Lu brother made the Main Brain of Empire with the abandoned prince of Empire at that time. 

Of course, this is known by none except the people of the Lu family. Because the abandoned Prince had coded the message for the Emperors and Only Emperor Lu family approved knew of this knowledge.  This is one of the reasons too that the Lu family didn't perish till now but continued to be vagabonds not bound by Empire.

It took another day for the headquarters to become beautiful and Refreshing. Yes, they went and completely repaired the headquarters, One that since only corridors and training grounds were left, Do they need to wait until someone comes and says, No sleeping go and repair the training grounds? Please, they will just do it.

Like this, when the barrier was removed from the 3rd Army's Headquarters, It became more refreshing and beautiful, people felt like they were dreaming, Just which robot did the Lu army hired to change the look in only a day?! 

On the way to repairing the outer walls, Lu Qing had also buried refined energy stones, These energy stones are refined by the demonic Qi he cultivated for some days and was more sinister. The Formation was laid on the way of repairing and no one found out.

It was Dinner time and the people were gathering at the Dining halls when everyone heard it once again.

-BOOM!!

"..."-Lu Qing

"..."-Soldiers

"..."-Chefs...

Lu Qing shouted to the person outside.

"What broke?!"

The Soldier outside had cold sweat...

"Master...Your dormitory...It...was erased from the map of headquarters..."

Kevin who had just sipped on water choked...

"What?!"

Duan Chen also shouted This was his dormitory too. The High-level Soldiers including Majors, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonels, General, and of Course the Marshal or Admiral lived in Officials Dormitory.

"Who..Who was repairing it?"

Alex asked with a bit of problem, Though his post was not much, His room was also there, Not only him, Professor Hans and Chef Carl including Doctor Conrad lived in the same dormitory...

It could be seen from each other's faces, How much they want to find out the person responsible. Though Alex and Carl are guides, Please in the 3rd army no Guide is normal ok? Do you see that Lu Qing? He is a Guide and their Master, the Marshal! Do you see that General Yun over there? He is also a Guide and sometimes even Sentries bow in front of him. If not this, I tell you there is Colonel Kim Hyeon, He is a High-level Guide and is supposed to be weaker than the Low-level Guides but so what? If he is in the 3rd army, he is abnormal, The High-Level sentry Duan Chen can't defeat him!

So at this time, Alex and Carl had blood on their heads and knives in their hands.

The Call came on time. In the silent atmosphere, Lu Qing answered the call in front of everyone.

[Master!]

It was Colonel Kim, his life sure is long. Colonel Kim Hyeon had light golden hair and eyes, a mole near his left eye. He was wearing the white tight Uniform of the 3rd army and a black overcoat. His face was white and smooth. Anyone could guess that he is a guide.

"Hyeon."

[Master, I secured the target without any need to force, The target was also eager to go home and meet his family. We will arrive at Capital Star in a day almost.]

"Alright, Good Work, I will ask the Main brain to support you."

[Got it, Master, Um...Master...Your eyes..]

"...Haha, it's a long long story, You come back, I will tell you then."

[Yes.]

After that, the call ended. He then asked again.

"How did it fall? The official building?"

The reporting Soldier said with a serious face.

"Master, Colonel Mia, and Colonel Estella couldn't control their powers and went out of control."

"..."

Very WellDone. Because of these Colonels of mine, I have finally come to the days where I have nowhere to sleep!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10