Hotspring and Mansion
151 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone came out of Dinning hall, Lu Qing had blood on his head, As they all neared the Dormitory area they smelled a particularly bad scent.

"Is my nose broken? I smell a very disgusting smell."

Kevin mumbled while looking around, Duan Chen also scrunched up his nose. The smell was like eggs gone bad? Well anyway, it was bad. Alex put his hand on his nose as he said.

"No Kevin, It is like wine, Ah I meant rotten wine. Ugh!"

Kevin agreed, The smell was rotten anyway and very disgusting. Lu Xing who was walking beside Duan Chen said freely.

"I think it's like fart though~"

Kevin and Alex swish looked at Lu Xing and Yeah! It smells like that too! So is it fart? who dared fart in front of Master?! The Devil-Like Master of theirs?! 

They walked as they talked and were about to be in the Dormitory area when Professor Hans suddenly said.

"Wait!"

Lu Qing stopped and looked at him, He was very angry right now, He wanted to skin the two troublemakers right now, And whoever stopped him better have a reasonable reason toStop him.

Professor Hans immediately took out a gadget and did some messing. After two minutes he nodded.

Lu Qing: "So, What is it?"

Professor Hans calmly said.

"The moist in the atmosphere is too much and the heat has risen, I don't know if it was caused by the blast but it's definitely an abnormal amount."

Lu Qing nodded.

Then everyone entered the Dormitory area and went straight to the Official dormitory only to see water gushing from the ground and Mia and Estella running around to clean up the area and store the water, and it smelled too bad.

Kevin shouted.

"That water! It smells so bad."

Others: Oh right? Like we can't smell?"

Alex looked at Lu Qing and asked softly.

"Master, Um, I think it was the water who was the culprit, Not Sister Mia and Estella."

Kevin also spoke for his sister.

"Yes Master, do you see that water? Though it smells bad, It is coming out from the underground. It's certainly not my sister."

After not hearing Lu Qing's order, Everyone looked at Lu Qing only to see him stunned and grinning. They were suddenly worried, Doctor Conrad quickly came forward to look at his condition but before they could ask anything, Lu Qing started laughing.

"Hahahahaha!!":

Others:...??

"What are you idiots looking at?! Go and clean the debris! And no matter what make don't  stop the water, it will calm down soon."

Kevin and Duan Chen immediately took soldiers to help Mia and Estella, General Yun, and General Anni went to clean the debris of the broken building.

Chef Carl looked at the scene and asked Lu Qing with a  bit of uncertainty.

"Master, What is this water?"

Lu Qing said with a bit of proud face.

"It's a natural hot spring."

His words shocked not only Chef Carl but everyone around him. Though the Interstellar era had Hot Springs they weren't natural but artificially made. Except Earth Hot Spring had not appeared on any other planet for millions of years, After the Humans left the milky way galaxy they don't know where they came from, but this place didn't have many things like Earth.

But there were things like culture and Natural entertainment. Hot Spring was a natural phenomenon but it didn't appear in any of the 20 planets under the Empire for Millions of years, That is why they artificially created it.

So the appearance of a Natural Hot Spring was on par with the appearance of National Treasure. But is the Lu army so kind to tell it to everyone?

"Master,  Is it really natural Hot Spring?!"

Estella shouted as she looked quite proud, Others cursed her, Why are you so proud?!

"Yes, It is a natural Hot-Spring. Professor Hans, check minerals inside the water."

Professor Hans was waiting for Lu Qing's order and immediately took his team and decided to overwork, Their Research facility is ready to be used, And they can't wait to dissect this natural hot-spring.

"Yes Master, Worry not you will get the result in two hours."

Lu Qing simply nodded then looked at Doctor Conrad. He signaled him to come closer, Because everyone was shouting with joy, it was a bit loud.

Doctor Conrad is not only a Medical Officer of the 3rd Army but also a Bio-Researcher. He is a genius but he was a poor genius. Because there was not much interest, Doctor Conrad only worked as a Doctor and when his Master needed to research something, he will do it.

"Doctor Conrad, Go take the water, You will find a type of bacteria in this water. When you find it, tell me its name and function in Hot-spring."

Doctor Conrad was stunned then pointed at the Hot-Spring gushing out and said.

"It got bacteria?"

Alex grinned, He knew not only him everyone knew, Doctor Conrad was a bit Clean-Freak, he hated Bacteria the most.

"So? You go and check it."

Doctor Conrad was speechless, Master, that water not only smells bad, but it got bacteria! It's so dirty and you look happy? Is this reasonable?!

Lu Qing didn't get any answer and glared at Doctor Conrad who ran away to get the sample of water.

Conrad: Mama! My Master's glare is so devilish QAQ!

Chef Carl sighed and said.

"It seems like it will be another sleepless night."

Lu Qing nodded then suddenly stopped and asked.

"Hey Carl, Is there any place where we can build a new building?"
Chef Carl thought for a bit but didn't remember any, Alex who was beside him said.

"The empty places were selected for Farming and to build two new dormitories, So Unfortunately there is none."

Lu Qing sighed. Lu Ning looked at the distressed Lu Qing and said softly.

"Daddy, Are you worried about where to build the new Official building?"

Hearing Lu Ning's Question, Alex and Carl finally remembered, That the Official building was now Hot-Spring's base! If Hot-Spring took their land where will they live?! 

Lu Qing sighed in agreement with Lu Ning's question. Lu Ning patted Lu Qing's hand in sympathy. 

Lu Xing smirked. He had fun looking at the people in distress. Let's help them, I knew except me, everyone was useless! Hmph, Let me show you the power of my exploration.

"What are you all getting distressed for, there is a place."

When they heard Lu Xing's words, regardless of what they were doing they immediately focused on Lu Xing's words.

Alex quickly asked.

"Where is it?"

Lu Xing pointed behind them.

"That mountain is also included in 3rd army headquarters?"

Everyone immediately looked at the mountain behind them, It was a mountain? Why did they not know? 

The Mountain was a mountain but its height was pitifully low, It was like a bump on the ground for them, So they never really noticed it but thought it was a forest. 

"There is an Old and Huge Mansion in its center, It's also broken through."

Lu Qing held Lu Xing in his arms and ran toward the 'Mountain' and look for that Mansion. General Anni and Others also chased after them, after all that will be their new home. 

Soon after running in the direction they really saw an Old and Huge Mansion. It was very Huge with at least four floors. There was a Garden, A wilted Garden in front of the mansion. The Gate of the Mansion was big and broken.

Kevin and General Yun opened the gate and like this everyone entered the Mansion. Because it was night, They couldn't see clearly but when Moonlight flashed inside they could see the condition. 

It was broken.

"Anni open Flashlight, Kevin and duan Chen search for the switch for light."

"Yes!"

The three immediately did it. Anni opened Flashlight in her light brain and helped Duan Chen and Kevin to look for Switch.

Chef Carl looked around and said.

"I think, this Mansion has only 2 floors and one Ground Floor."

Lu Qing looked at the stairs and they really didn't extend much.
"Mn, Maybe. We will see it."

Soon light came and all Mansion brighten up, though the lights weren't stable and were dim, It was enough for everyone here to see clearly.

The Mansion looked old styled, The stairs were wooden and the Launch was bigger than expected, there was a fireplace in Launch too.

"Let's look around, If there are enough rooms and is liveable, then we will Repair it today and shift in this Mansion."

Everyone agreed with Lu Qing's words and went around freely and looked around.

Lu Qing and his three buns went to look at the Ground floor first and then move up. The Kitchen was empty, The cabinets were broken but it appeared very beautiful if it was cleaned.

Then they went to the dining hall just beside Kitchen, Kevin and Duan Chen were also there. They were looking at a Huge floor-to-ceiling window.

Then they looked at the Guestroom and was also made in accordance with Royal Style. The other Floors only had Bedrooms and one entertainment room.

"It's really like a private villa."

Alex sighed but he was content with this Mansion. In total, This Place had 20 bedrooms, A Kitchen, One entertainment room, A Dinning room, A Launch, and A Garden, Wilted garden.

"Then It is decided, Tomorrow we will focus on the Hot-spring and this Mansion."

And so they left the Villa, As they left they didn't notice a small light orb near the wilted tree, It emitted soft green light but it was very dim like a dying soul. But of course, no one knew.

After coming back from the broken and old Mansion, Kevin and Estella worked on the Hot-Spring construction. Professor Hans and Doctor Conrad were researching the water components while soldiers were making the building. Lu Qing put the children to sleep in the Dinning hall for tonight and then helped Alex with redesigning the Mansion and making a list of things needed. At 6 Am, everyone looked at the newly built Hot-Spring Building. 

Of Course, it was divided into six compartments, Male Sentinel, Female Sentinel, Male Norm, Female Norm, Male Guide, and Female Guide. 

Chef Carl and other Chefs went to refresh first because after that they will prepare breakfast and will be busy. While other Soldiers went to repair the Mansion with General Anni and General Yun. Mia and Kevin were mixing paint with soldiers. Estella and Duan Chen took their battalions to open farms.

Lu Qing, Doctor Conrad, Alex, and Professor Hans took a seat and talked about the Hot-Spring.

"It is Sulphur, The smell was caused by it."

Professor Hans said while rubbing his sore hands.

"It is bacteria, That bacteria converts the sulphide in water to hydrogen sulphide. That is the real cause of the smell, Hydrogen sulphide is the real smelly molecule.  And this bacteria is anaerobic meaning it won't live long as the water is now above ground. You must have noticed the smell is a lot mild now, It will vanish completely soon."

Lu Qing nodded, he yawned and said.

"Mn, So this Hot-Spring is open to use?"

"Well."

"Good. Now let's come to Mansion. We are way too tired to rest in a broken place, Let's quickly finish the construction of this Mansion in today and go have a healthy sleep!"

"I agree!"

"me too!"

"Same!"

With this vote, the four closed their eyes and laid on their chairs.

Chef Carl had just come out of a healthy bath and had a gentle smile on his face, His face was ruddy and his cheeks look pinkish. General Yun looked at his brother and almost shouted. Why does his brother look more beautiful?! What is with this magical effect?! Of course everyone else noticed it too. Wow! This effect is very sweet!

And like that everyone went to take a dip in Hot-Spring. And the effect really was fabulous. Lu Qing was already very Beautiful but became more tender, Though he looked extremely Hot shirtless because of his six-packs and well-defined figure, Though he had six-packs, he didn't have overly exaggerated muscles, his figure was slim and his skin was soft and white like a peeled egg.

After coming out of the bath, Alexand Lu Qing looked at each other and sighed at each other's beauty. 

"After half an hour rest everyone will go to repair the Mansion. The ground is also ready and Chef Carl and Doctor Conrad will go to open Farms."

"Alright."

As the two walked to the back of the mountain which was busy today, everyone was doing one thing or another, Suddenly a shout came.

"Colonel Kim is back!! The 3rd battalion is back!!"

Lu Qing stopped and gave his permission to open the door and soon about 20 buses entered. 

 

 

 

 

 

8