Dragon Seal.
150 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Lu Qing's Office stood Colonel Kim Hyeon, he was smaller than Louis who stood beside him, And the two were completely in disharmony together, Both had Icy expression and looked straight at Lu Qing.

"Louis, Was it? Sit down first."

Louis never thought that he will one day be in the legendary 3rd army and also see the mysterious Marshal of the 3rd army. The 3rd army or the Lu army is very popular in their Blue Shadow galaxy. be it Federation or Alien alliance everyone knows about them but none have seen them at work for the past 50 years. And especially the legendary Master of Lu Army is even more mysterious.

When Louis first saw Lu Qing he felt extreme pressure, Though the person looked beautiful and weak, his eyes were cold and emotionless, His instincts were shouting, Dangerous, Extremely Dangerous person.

But when this person looked at Colonel Kim who took him here the whole aura changed, It became relaxed and causal.

Louis silently sat down on the couch and heard a very weird talk which made him very puzzled and confused.

Lu Qing sighed and said.

"You didn't kill?"

Kim Hyeon side-eyed him.

"Why will I kill?"

Lu Qing smirked.

"Heh, I believe you. So did you remove the tracks?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, You must be quite tired no? Go and Rest in the Dining hall."

"...?What happened?"

"The Official building broke, So we shifted to a new place, Underconstruction, You will understand it after you and look around."

"Alright. I never thought that Empire will clean the 3rd army headquarters."

"They didn't."

"...They didn't? But it looks so refreshing and luxurious, How...Wait...You guys did it?"

"Heh. This is our 5th day here and we haven't slept a peaceful sleep. You can imagine the chaos this place caused us."

"My condolences."

"..."

Colonel Kim left, Lu Qing stared at Louis for a bit then opened his light brain.

The Call connected after a few minutes and Gu Yang came on screen. Louis stared at Gu Yang and his blue eyes became wet, his emotions overflowed.

[What now little nephew?]

Gu Yang couldn't see Louis, Lu Qing smiled and changed the screen. Gu Yang saw the view change and another familiar yet unfamiliar person coming in view.

[Ah..]

Louis gritted his teeth and controlled his tears and softly called.

"Grandpa."

If now Gu Yang couldn't believe that this child was the one he saw 15 years ago then he might be a fool, Those blue eyes were cold just like his, He smiled on the screen and called.

[Stay there, Your Grandpa and Grandma will come to you.]

Louis choked and nodded. Gu Yaang looked at him with an elderly gaze. Lu Qing disturbed them though.

"Excuse me Mr. EMPEROR, where are you coming?"

Gu Yang's mood was disturbed and glared at LuQing.

[3rd MilitaryHeadquaters. Got a Problem?]

"Uncle, You and Aunt have doubles?"

[Eh? No...Why?]

"If not, Then people will know that you and Aunt are missing from Palace."

[Can't we go on a date?]

"Oh Yeah?"

[Oh Yeah! I can! I mean we can, We went so many times, No one will find out.]

"...Whatever."

[It will be my first time meeting my Grandnephews and niece in real, what should I bring? Will a diamond playhouse do? Or should I bring newly made mecha for A'Ning and A'Xing?]

"Just bring yourself."

[You know nothing! You stingy Nephew!]

"Geh!Why am I stingy?!"

Louis felt a need for explanation here! Why can the Lu army's Master be so free with the Emperor?! Why does he call Emperor his Uncle and Empress, Aunt?! Why is he even able to scold the Emperor?!!

Chef Carl came inside with food, He saw a stunned Louis and looked at the screen. Oh, so Uncle Yang called. Anyway, what does it matter to them? In the Lu army, Only Lu Qing is the Master. So, there is no respect for anyone else.

Lu Qing cut the call and said to Chef Carl.

"Carl, Uncle, and Aunt will be coming here, Prepare food from our new Menu."

"Alright, Master."

ChefCarl left, Lu Qing knew that Louis was confused, But he liked that. 

"The Empress is my real Aunt."

Louis heard the sentence and looked at Lu Qing. He met with his dark eyes and nodded. Lu Qing didn't mind the lack of response and continued.

"Like this, The Emperor is my Uncle. Lu army doesn't have many rules except to respect their elders. So even if the Emperor is Emperor, I call him Uncle according to Lu Family's rules. And like this Gu Hui is my elder cousin. And you are my Nephew, Call me Uncle in future."

Louis nodded, then suddenly stopped.

"Eh?"

Lu Qing raised his brow.

"What?"

Louis hurriedly shook his head and said.

"Nothing...Uncle?"

Lu Qing nodded with satisfaction.

"Good boy."

Louis heard the praise and his face became red. The room fell in silence. Soon the door of the office opened and small buns entered.

"Daddy!!"

"I woke up late today."

"How are you dad?"

Lu Xinya, Lu Xing and Lu Ning collectively spoke. Lu Qing called them to the couch and patted the three, The introduced.

"This is your cousin. Louis. Louis, these are my little babies, Lu Xinya, Lu Xing, and Lu Ning."

"Cousin, You look handsome!"

Lu Xinya immediately went to sit on Louis's lap and sweetly praised him.

Louis was embarrassed but he also praised her.

"You look beautiful, Lady."

Lu Xinya laughed at the 'Lady' title. The two brother's Lu Ning and Lu Xing also approved Louis and looked him up and down.

The four cousins played while Lu Qing slipped away.

He met Chef Carl in the dining hall, Well he also found Colonel Kim.

"Does the taste of the new recipes suit you, Kim?"

Kim Hyeon was eating the roasted spicy...Chicken? Supposedly chicken. It really did suit his tastes.

"The food really changed in only 5 days."

Lu Qing smiled, Of course, it did, They had to make Carl work in the kitchen 20 times during these five days. Every day was hectic too, with this much practice, of course, the food will change.

Kim Hyeon nodded. After a while, Kevin came to tell him that guests have arrived and Mia had taken them to his office. Lu Qing nods and leaves for his office, Kim Hyeon looks at Chef Carl and asks.

"So what happened while I was away?"
Carl sits opposite Kim Hyeon and smiles gently.

"A lot."

Like this the two talk about the crazy days they had one after another till now.

While Lu Qing comes to his Office and meets Gu Yang and Lu Li Mei.

Louis and Lu Li Mei were hugging, actually, Lu Li Mei was coaxing Louis to stop crying, Yeah the boy became so emotional that he was crying. 

Lu Xinya whispers to Lu Qing.

"Cousin seems to have gone through a lot daddy."

Lu Qing smirks and pats her head.

"Little adult, You sure know a lot."

"hehe."

Lu Qing sends the three babies to stand aside for a bit while the adults talk. Gu Yang looks at Lu Qing and laughs.

"You really grew up beautifully."

Lu Li Mei nods behind him, Louis who has calmed down coughs and looks away embarrassingly.

"Sorry to Ruin the Reunion, But let's talk business."

Gu Yang and Lu Li Mei don't have much time, Louis also knows that having the Emperor and Empress out won't be good so he talks about what happened to him.

After the day he was kidnapped he was given some drug to make him die. Literally, he was almost dead but at that time his mental realm suddenly changed and his thunder attribute completely vanished. He was already thrown to an abandoned planet but he was just a child and didn't know any better and he also didn't have any attribute left too. With such bad luck, he had to hide from the monster and did some crazy jobs to survive including stealing, robbing, and whatever was necessary to survive he did. He didn't tell anyone about him being Sentinel and like that he came to the federation, He wanted to go back to the Empire but it was not possible for the time being and that's when Kim Hyeon found him and told him about going to Empire.

Gu Yang patted him on his back.

"You did nothing wrong, You grew up bravely."

Louis smiled slightly and yet his tears came on his eyes again.

"I really miss mom and dad. I heard from a Soldier from Colonel Kim's team that I also have another brother who has just turned this year. And there is dad and grandpa and Grandma...I missed you all every day. Ever since I was kidnapped I wanted to go home...But.."

Lu Li Mei had already taken Louis in her arms while clearing her own tears and Gu Yang silently patted him. Lu Qing didn't mean to interrupt but.

"You said your attribute vanished because of a drug meant to kill you?"

Louis heard him and nodded, Lu Li Mei finally noticed the anomaly and looked at Lu Qing with questioning eyes.

"Aunt, You do know I am not joking, After all, there was suppose to be at least one child containing Lu blood from your side, No?"

In Lu Family, there is a special way to preserve the bloodline but also protect it, So that if people marry away from the Lu family only a single child with Lu blood can be born but with the least bit of power. 

In the Lu family, if there are more siblings then one is selected to be the Head, who will continue the Bloodline and keep it pure, While others will seal their Bloodline by taking a pill called 'Dragon Seal'. This pill is made from the blood of an Evil being like Monster or Zergs. For others, this pill will be extremely fatal, But Lufamilyhas blood of Real Gods, The blood of evil sources won't do any damage to them except sealing their bloodline which contains the power of Gods, Of course, there is a way to open the Seal too, But after the couple has decided not to have more babies that are.

Like Lu Zhen was decided to be the heir and continue the bloodline while Lu Li Mei married away to another family and her bloodline was sealed though after gu Liuxiang was born she did re-open her seal cause, Gu Yang and she decided not to have any more children. Her three children didn't have any Lu family blood but that doesn't mean that her direct descendants don't count Grandchildren. So Louis has Lu's family bloodline, of course, a weakened bloodline. But anyone with Lu Family Bllodline must be with Lu Family.

"You do know the rules Aunt, I am just saying, Of course, rules are meant to be broken."

Lu Li Mei smiled and clapped her hands.

"Good! But Rules are Rules for reasons. Gu Yang and I will tell A'Hui one way or another until then, Louis, Lu Qing is your Uncle and Senior. Believe me, You will have more freedom here than with us."

Louis nodded silently, Though he had expectations to meet his parents, He knows now is not the time. He can wait. And he seems to be a real relative of Marshal Lu...Uncle Lu?

Carl came to serve some deserts while they were talking. Gu Yang and Lu Li Mei were so captured by the taste that they wanted to capture Carl and bring him back, But How could Lu Qing let that go? he is a slacker but in these five days he can't live without working and the one who feeds him in his hard days is...his dear Chef Carl!

Lu Qing sent Louis with Chef Carl, And told Carl to do some introductions for Louis and put him in Duan Chen's battalion for now.

The two left. Lu Qing also sent the children outside. Now the remaining three became serious.

Gu Yang said solemnly.

"Davis and Louis are twins. I am not sure what happened when they were born but your Aunt can prove it."

Lu Li Mei nodded and said.

"His Mental realm has the Dragon Seal, It is special to people who the Lu family gives birth to. Louis's Dragon seal is broken, But Davis Dragon Seal doesn't contain any Lu bloodline, it's just a symbol."

Lu Qing became more confused.

"So Davis is not artificially made child and Louis is also the real child then where was Davis before age of 5 and why did the kidnappers try to kill Louis just to exchange him with Davis?"

Gu Yang added.

"One thing for sure is that they don't know about Lu's family bloodline and Dragon Seal. Dragon Seal can be said to give people another life. Of course at a cost. Like when Louis was drugged with whatever thing was supposed to kill him, His Dragon Seal took his thunder attribute and gave him an antidote. But who knew that child had Lu bloodline too and still got another attribute of healing."

Lu Li Mei and Lu Qing sighed, They also never thought. Lu Family blood contains Gods powers,So one way or another they will be able to survive without anyone, Louis is pretty lucky to have such a bloodline awakened at the last moment,Though the blood is extremely weakened and have exhausted it's powers. Everything have it's cost, So it's not surprising.

 

 

 

7