Tasty Party.
156 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We should get going Now, A'Qing."

Lu Li Mei stood up with GuYang, Lu Qing smiled and nodded. Though he doesn't have anyone familiar here, he is sure some troublemakers will make it up for him, Like those who can demonize people. Huh? Demonize people? I am sure we have one to investigate too...

"Alright, I won't make you stay."

Lu Qing waved them, The three nodded to each other before going outside, But Gu Yang stopped suddenly and then looked back at Lu Qing sitting at his table.

"A'Qing, I have something to tell you."

Lu Qing focused on his words, Gu Yang continued.

"You might not like it but, When I told the 4 armies about your Lu army's participation in scouting Military academy, They immediately voted against it. I said that you don't care about there Malice but they still didn't agree to let your army anywhere near Military Academy even A'Xiang don't like this idea."

Gu Liuxinag? The crown Prince? The person who is responsible for capturing Marshal Lu, Me, In the Near Future?

"Sooo?"

Lu Qing looked at Gu yang with questioning eyes.

"But A'Liang gave a suggestion which was accepted after some consideration."

"What is that?"

Gu Yang looked away awkwardly and said.

"I told them that for 4 months, Lu army won't do anything, so A'Liang gave a suggestion to 4 armies to send their representatives to 3rd Army. Those representatives will stay with the 3rd army under the command of you, of course, and see if your army is capable of making them change the decision."

Lu Qing smirked.

"You do know Uncle that My army is Unique and we love challenges too, But do tell them that even if they send their Marshals, Those bugs need to do what I say, As I am the sole Master of 3rd army. That is if they can do it."

Lu Li Mei nodded with his sentence and even gave a thumbs up for it, While Gu Yang could only helplessly agree.

"I will tell them, Also don't blow up your cover of being a Star Pirate!"

"What Star Pirate? What are you talking about Uncle?"

Gu Yang:...

After the Emperor and Empress left, Lu Qing also left his office and went to help in the reconstruction of the new home he will be living in.

On the way, he met Chef Carl and Louis on the farms. He stopped and rubbed his eyes cause he saw Carl under Louis...

 

Carl still doesn't get why he is under Louis...Because he just slipped, he could stabilize himself but someone wanted to be a hero and before Louis could catch him, the two fell down together...

Louis blushed embarrassedly, He actually just wanted to help...But he made a joke of himself. 

"Pft...Hahaha!!"

Duan Chen wanted to control his laugh but...HOW?!! 

Carl stood up with help of Louis and glared at Duan Chen.

"Keep laughing if you don't want a bland soup."

"haha--cough, cough!!"

Duan Chen couldn't laugh anymore.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean it."

Louis stood up straight and apologized to Carl, Carl's height is smaller than Louis and he needed to look up to see Louis clearly. He saw a red-faced Louis, He smiled and also laughed.

"Ahem, it's alright, Actually in our 3rd army, Even a 4 year is quite powerful. I may look weak, but I can also handle 10 Zergs at a time easily."

"I-is that so..."

Louis felt more embarrassed. He just wanted to say that he never meant to underestimate his strength but he just moved on instinct!

 

Lu Qing saw everything and smiled. He shouted from afar to Carl and Duan Chen.

"Hey, Carl, Duan Chen!"

Carl and Duan Chen also Louis heard him and waved back at him except Louis.

"There will be an assembly at Dinner, So make sure everyone from your squads is present."

"Got it!"

"Ok master."

Lu Qing left for the Mansion after getting the desired answer. Behind him, Louis felt puzzled and asked Carl.

"Why do you all call Uncle Lu, Master?"

Chef Carl and Duan Chen looked at each other and Duan Chen answered.

"Our Master can only be one, The Master of Lu army. Though Little Lu is nice and don't force us to say  Master and follow all rules, in fact, he also helps us and gives us complete freedom but we need to remind little Master that now he is the one who must hold the sky for us, He is Lu family's only remaining pureblood. Even Young Masters and young Lady don't have that bloodline. This is why we call him Master from time to time."

Louis was stunned by that explanation. He knew how powerful the Lu army was, There was not a single death on the border for 50 years by Zergs just because of the Lu army, Empire don't have any danger until the Lu army is in shape, All Federation was jealous of that. Not even the Emperor could control the Master of Lu army. 

But power comes with responsibilities...

"He sure has it tough."

Chef Carl and Duan Chen looked at Louis simultaneously.

"Who got it tough?"

"Who?"

Louis was startled.

"Uncle Lu..."

Duan Chen: "Heh, You will see soon."

Chef Carl: "Yeah, Sure."

Louis:...???

Lu Qing was oblivious of the episode and saw the half repaired walls of the Mansion. Alex and his team were changing the plants of the Garden. The wilted garden was completely changed upside down. Beautiful flowers replaced the garden.

"I also want a swing in Garden, Oh let's make a pavilion in the middle of flowers!"

Lu Qing could hear Alex planning about stuff he shouldn't plan about. He let him hope, The boy must hope more before he can make fun of it. Hehe.

General Anni and General Yun were helping paint the inside rooms with their squads. Mia and Kevin were rearranging the electronics, Lights, and fans, etc. Colonel Kim was helping with the reconstruction of some broken walls.

Professor Hans and Doctor Conrad were taking off the furniture. Estella and Duan Chen were helping Chef Carl with farming. So everything doesn't need him for now. 

Lu Qing left and went to his office and do some paperwork. He was working when his light brain buzzed and he got a message.

'Hm?'

It was from Gu Yang, He was feeling helpless according to him himself. Because the representatives from 4 armies were decided and a list is given to him.

"So quick?"

He opened the List and was a bit startled.  

[From 1st army, Marshal Gu Liuxinag & Colonel Tang. From 2nd army General Gu Liang, General Arthur, & Major Fang. From the 4th army, Marshal Ibsen & his niece Yura and his nephew Yuin. From 5th army General Shen & his Son, General Reynold & his son.]

"...What is this list?! Do they think that I have opened a resort or something?! And who the hell brings their niece and nephew to do part-time at an army?!  Wait...The son of General Shen is...not his son but isn't he one of the protagonists? sweet! wait, General Reynold..is Louis's dad...What is going on exactly?! Why is he also bringing Davis too?! is anything left? Yeah, there is! The two other protagonists! Why leave them?!"

Lu Qing was pissed off by the list. Weren't they against him going to Military academy to scout? But the people he wanted to scouts are coming with them to stay in his army for 4 months, What else did he want? Just the two remaining ones? They can be called by Emperor.

[Why call me?]

"Uncle!"

[Don't shout, I know, I was also surprised by the absurd list. But I can't go against my character and persuade them to change the list no?]

"haha! I am not afraid, But they better remember my words, In the Lu army, They are under my command! Anyway, I need help from you."

[Hm, What's that?]

"You make an excuse and ask two students named Ru Jing and Rex Morgan from Military academy."

[Why though?]

"I just want them, And do myLu army need reason's to scout people?"

[...Oh..Ok...Then I will send them as Military Academy representatives. how is it?]

"Whatever. Uncle for 4 Months your two children, one son-in-law, and two grandchildren will be in my hands. Huh...Only Brother hui is missing, How about sending him too? As Royal Representatives?"

[...]

"Hey, Such a nice idea! You and Aunt won't ever be able to tell Brother Hui about his sons, Let me handle it, I can't depend on you both for this."

[....T-T(Can't deny)]

"And for 4 months, Brother Reynold will have it hard without his Guide no? Now that only Brother Hui and his youngest son is missing~ What do you say~]

[....Sigh...Whatever, The Empire is already in deep danger, with you there, I can be relieved of their worries. Also, What did you get from that person you  caught?]

"...It will need time, We all are quite busy for the past few days, So we didn't have time."

[...Oh...]

"A-anyway, when will they come?"

[Didn't I tell you?]

"Did you?"

[...They will arrive on Sunday.]

"...Sunday? The day after tomorrow?"

[Yea.]

"...Great, I really can't depend on you Uncle!"

 

At night 8 Am, The Mansion was repaired by the hard work of the soldiers. Chef Carl made 12 dishes for the last day of their harsh work. It included:

Braised Fish, Fish Fillet, Grilled Lobster, Mutton Chops, Gravy, Fire-Grilled Pasta with rice, Cream Puff Buns, Strawberry custard, Melon cheesecake, Chilli-Lime Pork, Tofu Stir-fry, and Chocolate Milkshake.

"Gulp! Uwah! I love Tofu so much!!"

"...Slurp."

"Oh!! Shit!! We are in Heaven!!"

"...Hah...My hollow heart feels full~"

"If painful days get such a meal, I am willing!!"

"Me too!"

"Count me in!"

Not only the Soldiers were this excited even the Official's table had drooling people.

"Duan Chen, pass me the Custard."

"You got short hands, hyeon? Get it yourself!"

"The spicy Pork is so delicious!!! Mia taste it!"
"I got hands, You eat Estella."

"Daddy get me the cream buns!"

"Alright, Louis what is starring at? Eat up, If nothing left don't come crying to me."

"Ah! Yes!"

"Yun, Why don't you try Melon Cheesecake?"

"Brother you try it, I am good with Fish Fillet."

"Conrad!! You stole my Mutton?"

"Why will I?! And I am eating Lobster! It's Alex!"

"Excuse me??! This is called Pasta!! Not Mutton! It's Anni who is eating Mutton!"

"I sure am eating Mutton, But I am 5 chairs away from Hans."

"Then Who stole my mutton?!"

"Xing...Give it back to Uncle Hans."

"What Ning, Oh? It was Uncle Hans? Sorry Uncle~"

"Kevin, What's the rush, Eat slowly."

"Master, You too!"

And like that, the 3rd army headquarters had a tasty party for repairing their headquarters by their own hands. 

                                         _CURTAIN CLOSED_

 

9