The guests arrived (Part-1)
168 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The food was delicious and everyone had their share. It was a healthy and fun meal after 5 days of hard work at Headquarters. Lu Qing called everyone at Outdoor Training Ground for some after-dinner talk.

"Master! One question!"

As everyone had come, A soldier raised his hand and spoke. Lu Qing nodded and the soldier asked.

"Master...We won't have to work again right?"

Lu Qing:...

"Ahem, No. This time, it's just some announcements, Nothing else."

Everyone released a sigh of relief because of what Lu Qing said, Including General Anni and Colonel Mia.

Lu Qing called Louis to stand two steps behind him with his little children. On Lu Qing's right was General Yun and beside General Yun were Colonel Kim and Colonel Estella. On Lu Qing's Left was General Anni and beside her were Colonel Mia and Colonel Duan.  Two steps behind Lu Qing's children and Louis were four people from the support department, Professor Hans, Chef Carl, Doctor Conrad, and Detective Alex beside them was Lieutenant Colonel Kevin.

With everyone in position, Lu Qing announced.

"From today, Lu army will have a personal secretary, Of course, my Personal Secretary."

Everyone nodded in understanding, Lu Qing looked at Louis and signalled him to come to the front. Louis came to the front without hesitation and looked straight.

"He is Louis, He will be the one handling my schedule and work from our Lu Planets. So, if you all have anything to sendincluding gifts and letters back to Lu planet, Get him, While at war or missions, He will follow Colonel Duan's squad."

Looking at everyone, Lu Qing knew they didn't have any dissatisfaction with Louis. Though Lu army listens to their Master, Their MAster also does what his soldiers agree to, sometimes.

"I won't hide from any of you, this child has the same weakened bloodline as my children. Yes, He is also considered partial Master of you, Just like My children."

Louis was stunned, He is from the Lu family?? How can that be possible?! He is from the Royal bloodline!! His dad is also a General!! His...Well, his grandma is from the Lu family...Is he being from Lu family is his Grandma's work??

Anni looked at the puzzled Louis and coughed to get him focused. Louis stared blankly at Anni.

"Won't you say thank you to Master?"

Louis finally got his mind back and quickly looked at Lu Qing.

"Thank You for such kindness, Mar-- Ahem Uncle Lu."

Lu Qing smiled wickedly.

"No worries, Nephew."

After Louis went back to his position Lu Qing cleared his throat and became serious. Seeing him serious, Every Soldier including Support Department became straight and upright.

"There will be guest's coming soon."

"They will live and train with us for 4 months, You all don't need to guard against them, But yea, keep them in their places, Don't let them jump around in Lu army's place, Got it?"

"YES, MASTER!!!!"

"Good. There will be some inexperienced children coming too, Don't let them be arrogant, I am Your sole Master, Only I can scold you, If someone bullies you, come to me, I will handle them. They are guests who have agreed to follow the 3rd army's rules."

"Other than that, Be sure to accept missions from Monday, So, you guys have 2 days' vacations, Do whatever you all want."

"Yes, Master!"

The assembly was dismissed soon, As it was already night, Lu Qing and others went to Mansion. The mansion was beautiful and homely without extraordinary decoration. Lu Ning, Lu Xing, and Lu Xinya had a separate room from Lu Qing now but they looked excited. There are 10 bedrooms on Floor one and two. 

It was decided early who will sleep where. Lu Qing took a bedroom on the 3rd floor along with Chef Carl, Professor Hans, Doctor Conrad, and Detective Alex. While General Yun, General Anni, Colonel Kim, Colonel Duan, Colonel Estella, Colonel Mia, Lieutenant Colonel Kevin, Secretary Louis, and the three children were on the 2nd floor. So in Total 6 rooms were left empty for now.

Lu Qing took a warm bath and changed his clothes to a T-shirt and underwear only, Actually, he wanted to sleep naked but maybe he is in this advanced world, He feels that clothes might be more important than he thinks...A-Also there are those chibis!! They come whenever they want and he can't be naked in front of children, right?

Like this, all of them slept a very peaceful and safe sleep. The hard work of the past 5 days finally came upon them and swept them in dreamless yet peaceful sleep.

Like this, the whole Saturday went into a sleepy state. Chef Carl cooked something simple, Many people didn't even come to eat but drank nutrient Solution and slept. Their bodies were sore and they definitely didn't want to get up from the bed. Even Lu Qing ignored the messages he got from the Emperor.

But Louis told him again to check his messages at dinner and he helplessly checked and choked.

"Cough! Cough!!  COugh!!!!"

Louis was startled and hurriedly gave him water. Others on the same table were also surprised to see him so surprised.

Lu Qing wanted to murder someone! And that would be the useless Emperor Gu Yang!! The message he sent was.

[QAQ, Nephew I am so sorry!! They might be coming to you tonight! Your cousin Gu Liang again advised that it might be better to go as soon as possible and get used to their new duty hall...So...Um..They will be there by 7 Am...]

[Nephew!! I definitely tried to stop them but they said no!!! I am so useless~]

Of course!! You lame Emperor!!

Lu Qing opened his mouth to tell his people about the emergency but a Soldier came to the dining hall with people following behind him.

"Master!!"

Lu Qing shut up and looked at the Soldier. He swept a look at the people behind him, OML!! Those three are Gu Yang's children, And those are this World's baby protagonists!!! Well Done Soldiers!!

"Speak."

Lu Qing didn't put any expression but the heavy dark cloud on his head made every soldier in the hall look away from him and focus on the new people.

"A..Master, The Guests are here, They were sitting outside the headquarters door for 2 hours. I was not on duty so others didn't open and Young Master Xing said that they are the guests, Master told us about so I took them here."

Lu Qing waved his hand to the Soldier, He looked at the people behind him and finally calmed his agony.

"Alright, They are already here. Carl, Go and prepare some food for our guests, Kevin go and Clean the room at the Main Hall, Mia go and check the surveillance of the last 4 hours. Duan Chen, Empty two sets of tables beside us."

"Yes, Master."

"On to it!"

When the people Lu Qing ordered went to their work, Lu Qing once again focused his eyes on Gu Hui, Reynold, and Davis. And of course, the three including the 6-year-old in their family looked at Louis with surprised eyes. But they controlled their expressions and curiosity well.

When Duan Chen cleaned the tables, Lu Qing point at the 2 tables but he didn't get up from his seat to greet the Guests, This showed his arrogance and Command at the 3rd army.

"Go ahead and sit down, I don't like people standing when I am eating."

Gu Liuxiang was very surprised by the appearance of a person who matched exactly his Ideal type, but this person don't seem to be a Guide, And he also had this murderous aura which was quite heavy. He didn't even try to pressurize them yet they could feel his powers, which was quite dangerous. This made Gu Liuxiang be on guard.

General Shen hides his son behind him, His son couldn't handle this pressure yet, Shen Qi heng, really couldn't handle this pressure if he can't naturally Davis, Ru Jing, and Rex can't handle it too. This included Yuin, Yura, and the 6-year-old child of Gu Hui too.

They stood still without going anywhere near Lu Qing. Gu Hui was worried about his little son, though he is a sentinel and can handle the pressure this person's pressure is too much.

Lu Qing ignored the people behind him, He was irritated. The hall was silent for 5 minutes when Kevin returned and cursed loudly.

"Who the fuck opened the valve on the second Main building?!! You Bastards don't have enough work?! Now I got to do more part-time!!"

Lu Qing was chewing his food when he heard Kevin's voice and again choked.

"Cough!! Ke-KEVIN!!"

Kevin became stunned then he aggrievedly ran to Lu Qing and cried helplessly.

"Master~ I really am innocent~ I told them all to behave~ Don't give me more work~"

Lu Qing gritted his teeth and was about to shout when Alex passed him water and patted his back. Louis also signalled Kevin to quietly sit down.

The Soldiers saw their Master's face relax and again started to talk and the hall became noisy and the Guests became air.

"Still not sitting? Leave the adults, Come with me."

Who knows when but Lu Xing had gone to Lud, The 6-year-old kid of Gu Hui. He looked at the person who looked 3 points the same as his new cousin and smirked.

Gu Hui and others were startled including Gu Liuxiang, Cause they didn't even feel the existence of this child. Lud looked at the beautiful and mysterious child in front of him and was enchanted for a while, He didn't like to smile but seeing the kid in front of him smiling he also raised the corners of his is a little and nodded.

"You coming?"

Lu Xing looked at Lud once again, When Lud nodded again, he was satisfied and took Lud's hand and went straight to Lu Qing's table. Gu Hui and Reynold held their hearts in their hands, Who have not heard that Marshal of Lu army is very moody(LQ: They are lying!!) and when angry he drinks blood (LQ: Even as devil lord, I hated to see blood ok?!)

Gu Liuxiang and Gu Liang had their eyes focused on Lu Qing, If he made any move against the child they won't stop.

Lu Qing didn't even notice them, He talked with Louis with luxury. As he was talking he felt his shirt being pulled and saw Lu Xing.

"What?"

Lu qing asked and then saw another kid beside Lu Xing and pointed to the child.

"Who did you kidnap?"

Duan Chen and Estella laughed without reservations and even Doctor Conrad looked at the beautiful child with curiosity, Lu Xing felt that he was being made a bad child, So he retorted.

"Hey! I am just 4!! Can I kidnapp? Don't make my reputation bad!"

Lu Xinya jumped from her seat to Louis's lap and said.

"Brother, You had a reputation? Where is it?"

Carl came out of Kitchen with other chefs following him with dishes, He signalled them to put them on the two tables.

"Master, How the hell did you teach them? Is this what a child of age 4 says?"

Chef Carl looked at Lu Qing condensing, he then looked at the guests and smiled gently but his eyes were cold.

"You all are guests for tonight, I won't say anything, But when our Master is sitting on the dining table, He hates people standing. Also the food. Before it gets cold, You all better eat it, If I see anyone wasting it, Then be prepared to prepare your own meals from tomorrow."

Colonel Tang and Marshel Ibsen felt angry for a moment but they were told one thing three times. Yet they didn't move. They were waiting for someone to come and explain to this Moody Devil.

Lu Qing looked at Lud, Lud looked at Lu Qing. Lud couldn't help but blurt out.

"You are beautiful Uncle."

Lu Qing was stunned. He then smiled and picked up Lud suddenly which almost gave Gu Hui and Reynold a heart attack. But they noticed the pressure that was lingering near Lu Qing vanished without a sign like it was an illusion.

Lud himself was surprised, He never felt this close with anyone, It was like he was with his real parents. It was so warm sitting in Lu Qing's Lap. He was so calmed down that he didn't notice Lu Qing putting some food on his plate and then sent it to his mouth. 

"Umph?"

Lud looked at LuQing with question marks, Lu Qing rubbed the bulging cheeks and almost shouted with pleasure. AHH! So soft! So Smooth!! My brats don't let me do this!! I must kidnap this one!! Ah no! Calm down!

The soldier who took Gu Liuxiang and others in spoke to Gu Liuxiang.

"Um, I think you all shouldn't be this on guard, Our master likes children very much, Don't you see the three children beside him? And aren't you all hungry, Go on and eat, If Chef Carl became angry then no one in our army can calm him down."

Gu Liang thanked the soldier for his advice, Yuin clutched General Ibsen's cloth very tightly but he didn't feel any Sentinel looking at him in a weird manner, He was sure that his Guide mental power was quite powerful yet no one felt it? Are these Soldiers Norm? But they don't seem to be...

Lu Qing fed Lud and ate happily, he had determined to kidnap this kid today! Look! Just look at these hamsters like cheeks and those eyes shining purely and naively and this obedient aura!! AH!! So cute~

Alex and Kim Hyeon also knew what their Leader was going through but they didn't forget to tell him.

"Master, You must not do illegal things."

"Don't Kidnap children."

Lu Qing once again choked but this time he was fine. He glared at Alex and Kim Hyeon but talked to Lud.

"baby, Tell Uncle, What's your name?"

Baby Lud became quite embarrassed by the title but he calmly answered.

"My name is Lud Reynold."

Louis was startled but he controlled his emotions well, Lu Xinya sitting on his lap also patted his hand, The children of Lu Qing had matured way too early and because Lu Qing and others never hide things from them, they know what Louis was going through.

Mia came at this time and she nodded politely at the people standing at the door of Dinning Hall. She went straight to Lu Qing and said.

"Master, At first, Representatives of Militaryacademy came then First Army representatives came and then the Royal Family Representatives and after that the 5th Army and then the 4th Army and at last the 2nd army."

Lu Qing nodded and then stood up with Lud in his arms, Others on his table sat still because they were eating. Lu Xing had long finished his food and also stood with Lu Qing.

Lu Qing went straight to Ru Jing and Rex Morgan. 

"You both are Military Academy representatives?"

Ru Jing glanced at Lu Qing tentatively and nodded politely. 

"Can you both share a Room?"

The two were quite surprised but they once again nodded. Rex might be flustered and blurted.

"We are roommates at Academy too, So it's no problem Sir."

Lu Qing was satisfied and then went to Gu Liuxiang.

"You are Marshal Gu from 1st army and also Mr Crown Prince?"

Gu Liuxiang didn't respond but only stared at Lu Qing's face. Lu Qing then changed his sight and said to Doctor Conrad.

"Ru Jing will live in Medical Dormitory, Doctor Conrad, You will be his in charge. Ru Jing, This one is Doctor Conrad, He is a headache, You will get used to him soon."

Ru Jing was surprised that after asking that if they could share a dormitory, this person separated them...Why did you ask then?!

Lu Qing continued.

"Rex Morgan will be in Researcher's Dormitory, Professor Hans, This is a new child under you."

Rex looked at the person Lu Qing pointed at, That person looked very...tired? He nodded to his soon to be temporary senior. Professor Hans...only squinted then nodded, Actually, he didn't hear clearly what Lu Qing said, cause he is really tired...

"From Royal Representatives, Gu Hui and Lud. Cause you both aren't even supposed to do this work, You both will live with us, I meant with me. Any problem?"

Gu Hui looked at Lu Qing's beautiful face and pure black eyes, He felt that Lu Qing actually really liked himself and Lud...But why?! He relaxed his guard and said.

"Can my husband live with me? He is a Sentinel and 4 months might be hard for him."

Lu Qing looked at Reynold and then thought, Who can control General Reynold and General Shen? But didn't think of anyone...They were seniors and old too, Unknowingly he wanted to respect them. 

"I will give you one room though."

Gu Hui smiled brilliantly and nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8