The Guests arrived (Part-2)
224 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lu Qing then looked at General Shen, This person surely had this General Aura. 

"General Shen, Can you teach?"

General Shen looked at Lu Qing. He had always heard rumours about how cruel and mysterious this Marshal Lu is supposed to be but looking at Lu Qing now, he found that this was a little kid with too many responsibilities, He smiled kindly and nodded.

"Then, General Shen and General Reynold, I will be asking for your advice, You will be our advisers at 3rd army."

Alex smiled when he saw General Shen and General Reynold a bit confused. He came towards them and stood behind Lu Qing.

"Master was saying that as Seniors, He can't put you under any squad but he will like it if you seniors teach the Soldiers here, So you are free to advise whoever you want to, including Master, Right Master?"

Lu Qing:...Right.

"Like he said, So General Reynold and General Shen, please don't mind us."

Lu Qing didn't wait for their answer and looked at Marshel Ibsen.

"Marshal Ibsen, May I ask something?"

Marshel Ibsen looked at Lu Qing and then he thought of something and looked at Yuin and Yura, he sighed...

"Please don't mind me, They are inexperienced and wanted to come along and meet the famous Marshel Lu."

Lu Qing raised his brow and looked at Yuin and Yura, Both had the same appearance other than that they were Male and Female, there was no difference at all. He looked at Yuin and asked.

"How do I look?"

Yuin was confused and scared. This person looks aggressive without an expression but with Lud in his arms, he looks quite casual and relaxed.

"...You look nice, Marshel Lu."

Lu Qing didn't like this title, His people either called him Master or Little Lu. This title seemed very foreign and he hated it.

"Call me Master or Sir. Don't call Marshel Lu."

Yuin was scared but looking at Alex standing behind Lu Qing and smiling gently at him, he relaxed at nodded. Lu Qing was satisfied and then said.

"Mia, Yuin and Yura will be under your command."

Mia who was eating her Lemon pudding glanced at Yuin and Yura and then signalled them to come to her. Yuin was scared but Yura was not, She was the opposite of Yuin, She had idolized the 3rd army from a young age, Others may not know, But she was bored of the 4 armies, they didn't just have that style that she liked. But the 3rd army was always in a veil and she wanted to be in the 3rd army. She also heard that this army accept escapees and criminals and she has even thought of running away but she couldn't plan properly. But now that God have sent such excellent opportunity, why should she not take it?

Yura took Yuin's hand and went straight to Mia under the surprised and startled eyes of Marshel Ibsen. Mia was satisfied with this reaction.

"Yura?"

Yura heard the low and sweet sound, She unconsciously nodded. Mia looked at Yuin, Who was looking at food now. 

"Sit with me, Eat your full, I will show you the way to your dormitory later."

Yura sat down beside Mia, Kevin passed her and Yuin the lemon pudding from Mia's side and said.

"I am Lieutenant Colonel Kevin, Under Colonel Mia's command, We will be colleges, Let's get along well."

Yuin took the pudding and nodded. Yura thanked him and like this, the two ate at the table where Lu Qing sat. Lu Qing was more satisfied than others. He then looked at Shen Qi Heng. He...where to put this guy? I am sure he will be shocked when he will hear he is not his dad's child~ Well let's not ruin his life yet.

"Shen Qi Heng, General Shen's only Son?"

Shen Qi Heng was silent and nodded at Lu Qing. Lu Qing didn't mind it.

"General Yun, This guy is mute and apathetic like you,He will under you."

Yun was shot while lying down and he couldn't swallow properly, Carl gave him water. Yun stood up and looked at Shen Qi Heng without any temperature in his eyes.

"He is not mute."

Lu Qing almost laughed.

"I was just...Whatever, You will be his senior anyway."

General Yun looked at Shen Qi Heng, He sighed and waved him over.

"Come and eat, You are now under me, Don't let me repeat."

Shen Qi Heng was startled with those cold eyes and he saw his father nodding at him and left to go and sit at the table. Duan Chen looked at Lu Qing and asked loudly.

"What about me, Master?"

Lu Qing almost slipped...What about you? My foot!

"You so eager?"

Duan Chen felt shivers, He still nodded.

"Colonel Tang, and Major Fang, This is Colonel Duan, You both will be in his team."

The two simultaneously glared at Duan Chen who happily waved at them and even said.

"Hey new buddies, Come here! The food is abundant!"

Lu Qing gritted his teeth and then took a deep breath.

"Alex, General Arthur is also a Senior, He will be in your department."

Alex nodded and smiled at General Arthur who also smiled and nodded. Lu Qing looked at the two and mumbled in his heart, Gentleman must be like them!

"General Gu Liang, I heard you like to advise too much? Let our Colonel Estella give you some advice too. Estella, Don't mess up this time and take care of guests properly.

Estella was enjoying the show but she was also shot...

Gu Liang didn't have time to even say anything else but Lu Qing looked away...It seems he might have offended his Senior...

"Who is left? You are Davis Reynold right?"

"Yes Sir."

Davis quickly answered and looked at Lu Qing with admiring eyes.

Lu Qing: Something on my face?

"You are quite energetic, Colonel Kim, He will be your Senior, Kim Hyeon, This is your new Liutinent Colonel."

Lu Qing patted Davis on his back and pointed to Kim Hyeon.

"Go and sit with that blond guy, He is our Maddog but doesn't worry he is tamed."

Kim Hyeon ignored Lu Qing, Though that was his nickname it was 10 years ago ok? He is now sane and now how to be tactful.

"Now we have Marshal Gu Liuxiang and Marshal Ibsen. What do you both want to do?"

Marshal Ibsen looked around and really couldn't find something that intrusted him but then he saw General Anni talking with General Yun about something. He pointed at her and asked Lu Qing.

"Who is she?"

Lu Qing looked back at Anni and was Ah! How could he forget Anni?

"Now that you reminded me, Thatis General Anni, She is quite a hot-headed lady, Why do you want to try following her?"

Marshal Ibsen chuckled and said.

"She is sitting at your table but you didn't give her anyone  to handle, So I thought she might be your wife."

Lu Qing almost shouted.

"What?! She?! Sorry to disappoints you but she is a Norm and I am a Guide ok? It's impossible between us!!"

General Anni and others heard them too, loud and clear. Anni's Cool and Cold voice sounded from behind Lu Qing.

"You are acting like we were a thing."

Lu Qing:...

But before anyone else could ask anything Ru Jing, Rex Morgan, Yura, and Yuin along with Gu Hui surrounded Lu Qing.

"You are  a Guide?"

"Really?! But why can't I feel your Guide Mental power?"

"Wow, Can a Guide be this cool?"

"how are Muscles so fit and powerful."

Lu Qing:...

Helpless, Lu Qing raised his voice.

"Calm Down, It's late, You all eat and then go to sleep. Sunday is off, So no need to panic, just go around and get used to the Headquarters, Ok?"

This time everyone went to eat except  Gu Liuxiang. He kept staring at Lu Qing and Lu Qing also stared at him.

"What about me?"

Lu Qing finally remembered that this guy was remaining. 

"You can..."

He looked everywhere but there was no place to place this Crown Prince. He looked at Lu Ning and Lu Xinya who were coming toward him and then thought of something.

"You can be my assistant."

Lu Xing looked at LuQing and said without reservation of Lu Qing's face.

"Want to ditch work?"

"When did you eat your manners?"

"Just now at dinner~"

"Go and vomit them out."

"Can't, They are digested."

"..."

Lu Qing nodded at Gu Liuxiang and then left with Lud in his arms and three children following him. Louis suddenly remembered something and hurriedly asked Lu Qing.

"Uncle Lu! What about that investigation?"
When Lu Qing heard him, He stopped and turned around, Gu  Liuxiang was still standing there and looking at him, Lu Qing blinked his eyes and finally recalled the forgotten demonic person...Ah..

"Carl, Did we give him food?"

Chef Carl who was silently eating answered without raising his head.

"No, But we did give a nutrient solution."

"He won't die right?"

"Who knows."

Colonel Kim was confused and looked at Colonel Duan. He smirked, Kim Hyeon was irritated.

"Then, Tomorrow, Doctor Conrad and professor Hans be prepared to look at the Dungeon. Louis you handle the talk with Lu planet for tomorrow noon,  Other Officials of the Lu army will  be coming with me Got it?"

Everyone answered and then Lu Qing looked at Gu Hui who was nervously looking at Lud while eating.

"Well..I will call you brother Hui, Brother Hui, You come with Alex and others. They will show you your room, Lud will be there. General Shen, Marshal Ibsen, Marshal Gu Liuxiang, General gu Liang and General Arthur, Please follow them, You will be living with officials. That's all, You all can refresh at Hot-spring and do whatever you want."

After that Lu  Qing really left.

Soldiers have already left long ago, leaving only Lu army Officials and the Guests. Because the atmosphere was awkward, Yura couldn't help but say something, She looked at Mia and asked.

"What is the investigation about?"

Mia looked at Yura. General Shen and others thought how could someone answer such a question which contains inside information but unexpectedly Mia answered and answered in detail which left them speechless.

"That's because of a person who wanted to bomb starport. Master didn't want to just let the person go like this, so he took him back but for the last 6 days, he was very busy and didn't have good sleep so he forgot, Tomorrow we all will go and listen to the investigation. You can come if you want to."

This left them truly speechless, Someone can forget something like this?

Gu Liang thought and asked then.

"We all can come? but why? Don't Marshal Lu want to guard against us?"

Kevin answered his question cause others were truly not interested in this talk.

"Why will Master guard against you all? He especially told all armies that we can trust you all just don't let you all be arrogant and jump around in his territory. Other than that, what you do, why you do, or how you do, We won't ask."

Gu Liang and others were shocked, Gu Liuxiang was also quite surprised. Can someone be like this? Is there nothing he fears? Letting people do whatever they want to except disrespecting his soldiers? He doesn't know if he is brave, bold, or just an idiot.

Estella looked at Kevin with contempt and then added.

"If you all have forgotten then let me remind you, Our army is named Lu. We don't have time to care about Empire but because of the title the 3rd army of Empire, We need to do what is required by that title. Right now, we are here only to eliminate a threat to Empire or maybe the whole Galaxy. So, you all better remember, if you want to find out what's going on, Find out on your own, That's what your freedom here means."

Estella finished in a breathe and took a deep breath, Chef Carl, smiled at her, and then he punched her head.

"Good talk, though why did you throw the lemonade?"

Estella looked around.

"Where?!"

Mia scrowled and said.

"Stupid beneath you."

"You!! what did you say?!"

"Can't you hear?"

"No, Repeat it!"

"No time."
"Wow, Then I didn't hear it."

"Then you are deaf."

Mia and Estella were starting their daily routine. Alex stood up and went to Gu Hui's table. 

"Have you all ate?"

Gu Hui nodded and looked at Reynold. He also nodded.

"Let me reintroduce all of us from start. That person who left is our Marshal Lu. Lu Qing. He is a super Guide. But don't underestimate him. He has mental power which can't be calculated. The three little children were also his, But he doesn't have a bound, Those children are artificially produced to preserve the bloodline of Lu's family."

Gu Liuxiang's eyes sank when he had heard that Lu Qing had children but he recovered when he heard they were artificially made.

Alex continued without noticing Gu Liuxiang's change.

"I am Alex, I am also a guide, I am head of Intelligence department of Lu army. I am from Alien Alliance, An elf and human's child can be called the mixed race."

They all looked at Alex with curious eyes, Even Gu Hui was quite surprised and wanted to see if he is actually Alien.

Alex looked behind him and pointed to Estella and others.

"She is 1st battalion commander, Colonel Estella Nunez, A Sentinel. She is 2nd battalion commander Colonel Mia Owen, her brother Lieutenant Colonel Kevin Owen, Both are Sentinels, then is 3rd battalion commander Colonel Kim Hyeon, A Guide. beside him is 4th battalion commander Colonel Duan Chen, A Sentinel."

Alex stopped to let them digest and after that, he pointed to General Yun and General Anni.

"Those two are General Yun, A Guide, and General Anni, A Norm, they are here with a small squad to assist Master at Empire, Their main team is at someplace else."

Alex stopped for a while and then pointed to Chef Carl.

"He is our Headquarters Chef, He is a Guide and elder brother of General Yun. That tired person is Our Mecha research department's head Professor Hans, A sentinel. Then is our Medical department's head, Doctor Conrad, A Sentinel. And he...is Louis, Nephew of Master, also personal secretary of Master."

General Shen was impressed by Lu Qing, He himself was Guide and his subordinates were so powerful regardless of gender that they hid every track of their activity even with such a moody Master. Now, he is also quite excited to see what he will do in the investigation tomorrow.

 

 

9