A short breakfast.
399 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

LuQing felt that the Mansion was noisy in the morning and soon he couldn't sleep anymore because of a knock on his door. He came out of bed disheveled and a bit irritated. 

He angrily opened the door only to see Gu Liuxiang standing there, He didn't wear the Military uniform and looked less cold.

Gu Liuxiang happened to be coming out of the room when he saw Alex and General Arthur standing in front of a door. Alex was knocking on the door and also talking to General Arthur with a red face, It seems embarrassed.

He saw Alex looking at him and hurriedly called him over.

"Marshal Gu, Aren't you Master's new assistant, Then please wake him up, I have to take General Arthur out to show him his new working place."

Gu Liuxiang was a bit surprised that his neighbor happened to be Lu Qing, He nodded at Alex and Alex left with General Arthur but Maybe he thought of something and stopped, said.

"Marshel Gu, As Master's assistant you don't need to listen to him, I mean do whatever he says in his daily routine, Sometimes Master can be Moody and not care about his own body, So you can be harsh and scold him."

General Arthur also heard this sentence and felt a bit funny.

"Is that ok?"

Alex sighed.

"That is totally fine, Our Lu army is not strict, there is a balance for seniors and there are Manners but the feeling is like family, We don't care about much but if it comes to each other, We all don't hesitate. You will understand soon."

After that Alex and General Arthur went downstairs, leaving Gu Liuxiang to knock on the door of the moody Master, Gu Liuxiang knocked twice and found the door open, What came in view was the soft and fluffy head and then a pair of black eyes starring at him with cold indifference. He found it funny, but when he saw the whole attire of the person, he felt his face hot.

Lu Qing was wearing a shirt that covered his thighs and his long, smooth white legs were open to see. The messy hair and the moody pout made him look more beautiful in Gu Liuxiang's eyes. He felt an impulse to pat that head and coax him but before he could think more, he heard some childish voice.

"Yo, Dad!"

"Good Morning Dad!"

"Lovely morning daddy!"

Lu Qing who had his sleep disturbed and wanted to vent finally calmed down when he saw the fluffy children running toward him, Ah so cute!!

He bend down and let them hang on his neck.

"Morning my little devils."

Lu Ning kissed his chin and said.

"Dad, you are being called by Uncle Duan, He said that you will be late for the meeting hurry up."

Lu Qing nodded and then saw GunLiuxiang looking at him with a blank face, he blinked, Huh?

"Something on my face?"

Gu Liuxiang shook his head and went downstairs without a word.

"...What happened to him?"

Lu Xing looked at Lu Qing and then at Gu Liuxiang, he sighed.

"Dad, how can you be so dumb? Are you sure that you are my dad?"

The clueless Lu Qing wanted to beat someone but Lu Xinya also spoke.

"Sigh, brother Xing, our daddy has low EQ, Uncle Hans said that he is incurable."

Lu Ning retorted but hurt more.

"No way! Uncle Hans said it was just a bit of inexperience, not an incurable problem!"

Lu Qing:...Alright, My children love me too much that it hurts!

General Yun and General Anni were standing at Kitchen looking at the usual fight with Gu Hui and General Reynold.

Gu Hui asked carefully.

"Are they always like this?"

Yun looked at Mia and Estella having a word battle and then glanced at Kim Hyeon and Duan Chen fighting about a glass of water.

"It's worse than this."

Gu Hui worriedly asked again.

"But isn't Colonel Kim a Guide, is it alright for him to be so aggressive with a Sentinel?"

General Anni answered this for Gu Hui.

"Worry not, Except Master, me and Yun. Kim Hyeon can't be beaten but yea he can beat anyone when angry and even Master hides away when he is angry."

Reynold found it funny, this place was full of mystery and even the attitude of the people in this place was weird. They were talking when they saw Gu Liuxiang coming down, Gu Liang who has just sat at the dining table with Marshal Ibsen waved at him.

"Marshal Gu, come and eat."

Gu Liuxiang simply came and sat down. Kevin came from outside and saw a guest sitting to eat.

"Hey guys, where is Master?"

Mia and Estella who had just finished their battle sat down to eat and looked disgustingly at him, Kevin flinched and looked at General Yun who ignored him, and then at General Anni who was busy eating, The guest on the table including General Shen felt awkward for Kevin.

Gu Hui spoke for others.

"He might be coming soon?"

Kevin felt that Gu Hui was an angel sent for him.

"Really!? Then I will wait!"

Duan Chen saw him sitting down on the couch and  asked,

"What's wrong?"

Kevin cheerfully said.

"The Kitchen building fell."

His words sounded like they were nothing but others were surprised especially the new people. General Shen worriedly asked.

"Is there anyone injured?"

Kevin respectfully answered.

"Don't worry sir, Doctor Conrad is there, He will handle it."

Before General Shen could ask more, They heard the cold voice of Lu Qing, who was fully dressed in Lu army's uniform.

"That would be more of a worry, What are you all eating for? Let's go and see."

Yun, Mia, Estella, Duan Chen, and Anni all stood up and went out with Lu Qing who had four tails behind him. Lud waved at his dad and father.

"Dad, Father, I will be going to work!"

Lu Qing and others almost slipped, wow, Lu Xing's disease also spread to this little boy in one night!? this is a dangerous disease.

Gu Hui looked at Reynold who nodded and went outside with General Shen.

Marshal Ibsen also went out to find his nephew and niece leaving the three siblings.

"Liuxiang, Are you interested in Marshal Lu?"

Gu Liang asked with a slight smile. Gu Hui also smiled.

"No."

Gu Liuxiang coldly denied.

"Why though?"
"He is arrogant."

Gu Hui asked but Gu Liuxiang immediately answered as he prepared beforehand. Gu Liang laughed.

"If you are not interested then should I try?"

This made Gu Liuxiang pause his fork then he looked at Gu Liang who was smiling at him with some expectation.

"You are ugly, not suitable."

Gu Liang froze. 

What did hear? He was ugly? And his own little cute brother said this?? WHY DIDN'T HE DIE BEFORE HE HEARD THIS!???

Gu Hui laughed without care, his laughter made Gu Liang more irritated and he stood up to go and find his new office, His siblings only know how to mock him, Hmpf! 

Gu Hui felt amused by the little smile on Gu Liuxiang's face, he felt that this might be a good decision, to come to this place together with his siblings. He doesn't know how long it has been since he last sat and ate this carefreely with his sibling

 

 

 

8