Chapter 12
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Helmut and Francisco gathered around their fire and a conversation of there own, “Helmut... we must stay focused until the end”
“Why are you always so serious Francisco? Do you ever relax?” Helmut  asked before drinking his alcohol
“The last time I relaxed... I lost something important to me.”
“What did you do?”
Francisco threw more wood on the fire as he begins to tell the story.

“I was a young guide in a town far away from here. I was married with a daughter and my guiding skills were the talk of the town. Rich and noblemen brought their families to my service and I made money like a winemaker makes wine." he said before his expression changed. 

Helmut wasn't dense enough to not notice the change, "Look... If it is something you rather not talk about then..."

"Its alright... Talking about it is one way to remember my sin. You see... I was addicted to gambling and one day I got very drunk and was losing a lot of money. A rich man at the gambling table offered to clear all my debts if I won. In exchange he would get my wife and daughter if I lost."

"Don't tell me..."

"I took the bet. I had 20. I believed that there was no way he would land 21 and in my stupidity I lost everything. I would later find out that he cheated but what was done was done."

"That bastard... Where is your family now?"

"I was dragged to the caves of Zell to work after defaulting on my debts. It was ten years later that your father found me there and paid my debts... In exchange I vowed to serve you and you’re family. My wife and daughter work as slaves for the man who tricked me. I have been trying to find a way to free them but I have yet to find one.”

Helmut poured his wine on the sands. Francisco story was a dime a dozen but for some reason Helmut  felt like this story was a wake up call.

“When I become King, I will use all the powers to free your family.”

"What do you mean? This is not your concern."

"I cant have the guild who guided the next king  have his family enslaved. Leave it to me. I will solve it."

“Thank you, Helmut...” Francisco replied. He wasn't sure how serious Helmut  was but he still thanked him.

***

 

As the night goes by, everyone falls asleep.

Tuck sleeps quietly until disturbed by someone crawling on top of him.

“Jiang? What are you doing?” Tuck asked with a puzzled look

“ Shh... You will wake up the princess." she said before glancing at the sleeping korra. " I wanted to see you."

"Really? Why?"

"I feel you are holding out on the tale of your fathers encounter with the forest... I am willing to pay for that information” she softly spoke.

“I’m not hiding anything” he replied nervously.

“Princess Korra must have offered you some kind of reward for being her guide, I will double it if you help me and I offer my personal service.”

“Personal!?" I uttered before shaking his head. "You know the code. A guild cant betray their clients. Thanks for the offer, but I think I will pass on it”

“Are you sure?”

“Well”

“It is a cold night and the best way to stay warm is for two bodies to combine their heat. Will you combine your heat with mine?” she says seductively as she starts to unbutton her red top’s yellow buttons to the excitement of Tuck, only to have Korra’s sword pointed at Jiang’s

“You may be able to call dragons, but I doubt you can call them faster than my sword’s ability to slash that nice neck of yours... so, why don’t you get off my guide and go to your master.” Korra uttered threateningly

"Too bad... I would have shown you wonders Tuck."

"Really?"

"Leave! Now!" Korra yells

Jiang got off Tuck and left their tent.

“Is there something you want to tell me?” Korra asked a glaring Tuck

“Yeah... this thing of you coming in between me and hot women... It should really  stop, or you are going find another guide princess."

"We have a contract and it is not like you are not going to get a lot of women once I become Queen."

"And if you don't?"

"Then... You can have me."

"Really?"

"Provided my loss isn't caused by you then yes." She said before returning to her sleep.

Tuck couldn't help but have a wet dream of them being together.

 

1