CHAPTER 45: Fight Against Heroes (I)
671 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Then Brynhildr, from today I want you to teach me how to use a sword. I have a few techniques but need to improve."

"Of course master."

"Don't worry darling, you can go to that world as long as you want."

[Transformation] [Grade: A] [1000 System Points]

"Purchase the skill for Brynhildr."

I bought the skill for Brynhildr. After a while, we left the divine realm of Astaroth and returned home.

-----------------------------

(Time skip)

Finally the big day has come. Mio's improvement was very good, but he said he wanted to get his reward after this war. Anyway, today is the day we finally fight that hero clan. I've been sword training with Brynhildr for days and practicing the martial arts I got from the system.

And results:

[Twin Wings Style, Sword Technique] (Mediocre)

(Twin Wings Style is a unique swordsmanship, developed by Edelweiss, the Twin Wings and Strongest Swordsman in the World, which lets one release invisible and fast slashes that has instant acceleration from the start.)

[Seven Secret Swords, Sword Technique] (mediocre)

[1. Saigeki] (mediocre)

(A charging and anti-material strike, where person uses his arm and leg strength alongside person's power charging speed combined with person's superhuman body control; focusing all the vectors of person's power directed at the point of sword, granting it the highest offensive power among secret swords and making it the quickest to charge.)

[2. Rekku] (mediocre)

(A point-blank slash, where Ikki uses his bodies' lower torque in order to strike his opponent despite having first blocked their attack.)

[3. Madoka] (mediocre)

(Ikki receives an attack, taking the power, then he rotates himself around as if making a circle, then send it back as a counter.)

[4. Shinkirou] (mediocre)

(Through using radical footwork, Ikki creates an afterimage before himself while running to confuse his opponent, then vanish like a mirage after being struck. It is also possible to use Shinkirou at various angles and directions making it more versatile.)

[5. Kuruizakura] (mediocre)

(A sword attack that has a delayed effect, in which Ikki uses slashes that possesses a certain amount of force and other mechanisms to create wounds that wouldn't open until later on.)

[6. Dokuga no Tachi] (mediocre)

(Ikki has all of the muscles from his feet to fingers work together to create vibrations, so that the moment that his blade comes into contact with an opponent's weapon or armor, the vibrations are transferred into their body causing numbness in their muscles forcing them to drop their weapons and even affecting internal organs.)

[7. Raikou] (mediocre)

(The fastest among his secret swords, where Ikki performs a sword swing at such speed, which exceeds a person's dynamic vision making it appear as if it were an invisible slash.)

[Final Secret Sword] (mediocre)

(In which person puts their right hand on the hilt pushing it, while person's left hand is on the blade pulling sword back, then unleashes a slash so fast that his shadow couldn't keep up with his movements.)

[Trackless Step] (mediocre)

(Trackless Step is an ancient martial art, where the user combines their breath control and footwork to slip into the consciousness of their opponent or intended target.)

(Beginner----> mediocre----> advanced----> excellent)

'I was finally able to upgrade my martial arts from just beginner to mediocre after a lot of effort.' I thought while looking at my martial arts through system.

The twin wing style was already an almost passive technique. It could be used as a reflex during combat without having to think about the technique. In addition, I can easily use the trackless step technique in battles.

And today was finally Saturday, so the day we will fight against the heroes. Time and location were reported by Yuki yesterday.

"Mio, Maria are you ready?"

"Yes I'm ready."

"Let's do this Mio-sama, Ren."

"Hm. Let's do this." I said and we all went to the meeting place together.

"Don't worry Mio, we'll win." Seeing Mio's worried expression, I placed my hand on Mio's head and patted.

"Hm." Mio nodded and we continued to walk.

After a while we arrived in the middle of the street and after a while Kurumi, Yuki, Takashi and Shiba came. They set up the barrier and all the people around us suddenly disappeared.

"Before we start: Ren, our offer still stands. You can still join the Hero Clan. This is your last chance, if you don't take it you will die." Takashi warned me.

"I refuse. But how about this? Let's not involve Yuki, Kurumi, Mio and Maria in this battle. Just me and you."

"Hey! Ren!"

"Ren!"

"What!"

"Haaa!"

All the girls around started to complain.

"Ren, what does that mean? We can fight too, we are not weak." Mio said.

"I'm not saying you're weak, I just don't want these beautiful girls to hurt each other."

"Ren?!" Mio looked at me with a questioning look.

"Okay okay I just want to see the powers of these two men. And I can't let you girls try to kill each other. After this battle is over, fight her 100 times if you want of course if Yuki lets you, but I can't let you try to kill each other." I had a slightly sad expression on my face.

"Okay." Mio allowed, when she remembering the time Ren said he liked both Mio and Yuki at the store last week.

"Ren, do you have a suicidal urge?" Takashi said.

"No need for empty talk, let's get started."

*Clang!!

As soon as I finished my sentence, Takashi charged me at full speed. My twin wing style was reflexively activated and Takashi's spear Byakko collided with my vampire sword.

Takashi's eyes widened in shock. He never expected his sudden attack to be stopped in this way.

*Clang!!

*Clang!!

The clashing sounds of spear and sword echoed around.

Due to the special skill of the Byakko spear, I was trying not to keep my sword in contact for too long. Because Byakko had a limited amount of ice magic. And I couldn't let him freeze my sword.

"[Nine Elemental Magic-Fire Magic-Flame Lance]"

A lance of flame formed in my hand. As a result of the training with Brynhildr, I was able to create my spells more intensely. Thanks to this, my flame lance was quite powerful and radiated really high heat around it.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

16