CHAPTER 51 : Zest
539 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Actually, Ren, I'm feeling a little tired, can I go to bed?"

"Of course this is your house too."

"Thank you but can you stay with me?"

"Of course." I said it with a smile on my face.

"Can you hug me while I sleep?" Yuki said when she saw me walking towards the chair.

I returned to the bed with a smile on my face and hugged Yuki.

'I wonder what she'll do if I pretend to sleep? Let's fin out.' I thought about it and after a while I started pretending to be asleep.

"Ren are you sleeping? Ren." Yuki called me but I didn't answer.

Thinking I was sleeping, Yuki started to take off my shirt. Afterwards, she lowered my pants to a certain extent. She had already taken off her bra and started hugging me with her face turned towards me while we were both almost naked. She did not fail to put my hands on her ass.

-----------------------------------------------

(Just outside the door.)

Kurumi was watching everything going on inside through the doorway.

"I didn't know Nee-chan was such a pervert."

'Could I come in? So should I enter? Will they be uncomfortable?'

"If you want to enter the room, just enter."

"I want to, but I wonder what Nee-chan would say?"

"In Ren's eyes, both of you are of equal value, so there is no status difference between you, so don't hesitate."

"Thank- Huh?" Kurumi was suddenly stunned, and when she looked back she noticed Maria staring at her with a sultry smile on her face.

"M-Maria-san."

"Don't mind just enter."

"Huh?!" Suddenly Maria opened the door and pushed Kurumi inside.

(End Of POV)

--------------------------------------------------

I hadn't slept when the door suddenly opened. And Kurumi is pushed in. I continued to pretend to sleep.

"Where will I sleep? I can't sleep behind Ren, I can't sleep behind nee-chan either. I wonder if I can fit in their middle?" Kurumi said.

Then Kurumi took off some of her clothes. I noticed her face turn red, but I continued the trick. It was a little difficult for him to come between us as I was still hugging Yuki, so I decided to help too. As if I had moved in my sleep, I stepped back a little and created an opening for Kurumi to enter.

Kurumi quickly seized the opportunity and stepped in. Only Kurumi had a more petite build so she lay face down on my chest.

And this is how we spent the night.

-----------------------------------------------------

I fell asleep before I even realized it, so I woke up with a beautiful view in the morning. Kurumi's face was red and she was breathing heavily. When I wondered why, I realized that the roof on my boxer was rubbing Kurumi's pussy cause I don't wearing pants.

Just as I was about to pull back a little, Kurumi suddenly hugged me tighter.

"More~"

Kurumi's talk in her sleep was really cute, so I got a little closer to her. Even though my dick didn't go through Kurumi's pussy, the friction made Kurumi even more horny.

"Honey, you really like to defile an innocent virgin."

'But look at her, what else can I do with this facial expression and behavior? She is so cute. What kind of a dream is she dreaming?'

"Darling do you really wanna know?"

'Yes.'

"Her dream is about you. She does tons of naughty things in bed with you. In fact, darling, you use her as a sex servant (slave)."

'Hahahahahahahahah... I didn't expect this girl to be so masochistic and perverted.'

"One day, I will make everything you dream of come true." I whispered to Kurumi's ear.

[Kurumi Nonaka's loyalty increased.(3/4)]

[Kurumi Nonaka's all stats increased.]

[All your stats increased.]

"Darling, Kurumi was half-conscious and was starting to wake up, and your words as well as your dick rubbing against her throughout the night and her dreams made her loyalty to you increase."

'Wait -dreams- is it plural?'

"Darling, actually, every time Kurumi sleeps, her dreams are about you."

After a while, Kurumi and Yuki woke up, they both turned red and when they saw me, Kurumi quickly dressed and ran away from the room.

Kurumi hardly spoke during breakfast but Yuki doesn't seem to have a problem with what's going on. Also, when she told Maria and Mio about the contract, Maria got into some jealousy trips. She complained that she too wanted to evolve.

After dinner, I went upstairs to get my bag, and a few seconds after I entered my room, Kurumi entered.

"Hm? Kurumi?"

"Ren were you telling the truth?"

"About what?"

"The thing you whispered in my ear in bed."

"Yes." I said with a wide smile on my face.

Afterwards, Kurumi suddenly kissed me and ran away.

"How cute can this girl get?" I didn't know Kurumi heard what I just said.

Then I got my bag and Mio, Yuki and I went to school. I continued to feel Zest's presence along the way. Sometimes it was on a tree, sometimes on the roof of a building.

"Can you girls go first? There's something I need to look at."

"Hm."

"Okay no problem."

"[Stealth]" As soon as I used my skill, I became invisible and quickly went over to Zest.

"Hm, where is this boy he just disappeared."

"Are you looking for me beautiful lady?"

"When?"

"Don't be so surprised. You're looking for me, here I am."

"Do you know who I am?" Zest asked.

"Aren't you Zest, Zolgear's servant?"

"What do you want form me?"

"Be my servant." I said with smile.

"Huh? Why would I do that?"

"Are you content to be Zolgear's servant, forced and humiliated by him? You can be my servant instead, I will never bully or humiliate you. I also know that Zolgear is trying to harm Mio. Zolgear will be dead the next time I see him."

"That's-"

"You don't need to answer now. After all, I can't expect you to believe me right now, but I will make you believe. Anyway, I have to go. In the meantime, whatever Zolgear plans, I'll be there and block it."

Then I used my skill again and went back to school.

----------------------------------------

(At the roof)

'What was wrong with this man? It was as if he knew what I was, or even what I was going through. Also, the way he treated those girls, it was like they were a whole family. I wonder if I can have a family like that one day. What if I accept? But Zolgear-sama created me. I cannot betray him. But his behavior towards me so far has been very bad. Ahhhh! what am i thinking like that?'

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

10