CHAPTER 50: New Master-Servant Contracts
572 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"H-How should I call you?" Kurumi asked, barely speaking.

"How about Onii-chan?"

"O-Onii-chan?"

"Yes."

"T-Then Ren-niichan."

"Perfect Kurumi."

"Nii-chan please keep going. Ahnn~ It feels so good~"

"Ren~"

"Hm? Mmmfff." I turned to Yuki's voice and was suddenly kissed by Yuki. Yuki was exploring the inside of my mouth with her tongue.

"N-Not fair Onee-chan~" Suddenly I started being kissed by Kurumi as well.

[Two women compatible with the contract were found. Would you like to make a contract?]

'What?'

[Your contract skill is a skill that is powered directly by the system and your Incubus blood, it does not need natural events like other contracts.]

[Would you like to make a contract?]

[Yes] [No]

'If that's so [Yes].'

As soon as I gave the confirmation, a servant mark appeared on both Kurumi's and Yuki's necks, just like Mio.

But both of their collars started to change color quickly and the system messages kept coming.

[Kurumi Nonaka has become your servant.(1/4)]

[Kurumi Nonaka's all stats increased.]

[All your stats increased.]

[Yuki Nonaka has become your servant.(1/4)]

[Yuki Nonaka's all stats increased.]

[All your stats increased.]

[Kurumi Nonaka's loyalty increased.(2/4)]

[Kurumi Nonaka's all stats increased.]

[All your stats increased.]

[Yuki Nonaka's loyalty increased.(2/4)]

[Yuki Nonaka's all stats increased.]

[All your stats increased.]

[Yuki Nonaka's loyalty increased.(3/4)]

[Yuki Nonaka's all stats increased.]

[All your stats increased.]

[Yuki Nonaka's loyalty has reached max.(4/4)]

[Yuki Nonaka's all stats increased.]

[All your stats increased.]

[Yuki Nonaka's servant contract has been maxed out. To convert [Master-Servant Contract] into [Master-Servant Vow], please completely subjugate the person.]

'Maximum loyalty from the start?! I guess I underestimated Yuki's obsession with me?! Good thing she didn't turn into a yandere, otherwise there would be big trouble.'

"Fufufufufufufu.. Yuki joins the harem." Astaroth said with chuckle.

I wanted to talk to both of them about the contract, but they both passed out due to cumming.

"Oh Ren are you done?" Maria came and asked.

"Yes and no, when Yuki and Kurumi wake up, we'll have things to talk about."

However, I took both Yuki and Kurumi to one of the rooms above. I would have them both sleep side by side in the same bed as it would be a bad idea to separate the sisters. It was also very enjoyable to stay in the room and watch the two sisters sleep peacefully.

'Zolgear, the day of our encounter is drawing near. Do you think you can touch my girls, know your place.' I thought because I felt Zest's presence.

Ren's eyes began to shine. Thinking of Zolgear, a cold expression appeared on his face, as if all warmth had disappeared.

(Uwah! Master, your face is so scary.) Suddenly, Brynhildr's voice echoed in my mind.

'Hm? Really?'

"Yes darling."

'Sorry sorry. Just thinking about Zolgear made me a little angry.' I laughed.

(Eeehhhh?)

'Brynhildr what's the matter?'

(Master, when Byakko didn't say anything, I came to check her and what I saw was her looking at your angry face...)

(Lady Brynhildr please stop!) Suddenly Byakko interrupted in an embarrassed voice.

(He is our master so he should know everything. Including your fingering yourself.) Brynhildr said.

'Oh? Wow Byakko so brave.'

(M-Master I-I.)

'Hahahahahahahahahhah!...'

(Huh? M-Master?)

'You can.'

(Huh? S-Sorry Master w-what?)

'I'm saying you can. But I'm really surprised that you're turned on by my angry stare or are you a masochist?'

(M-Master please don't say that!?)

'So cute.'

"Hnnnnnggggghhhh."

Several wake-up signs started coming from Yuki and Kurumi.

"Oh Ren?"

"Ren nii-chan?"

"Hello sleepyheads."

Afterwards, the three of us talked about the contract, and I told them the reason I was able to do it was because of my recent evolution.

In fact, both of them said that at the very beginning of the contract, the contents of the contract entered their minds and they accepted it.

That really put me at ease. I thought I was forcibly making them my servants.

"Shall we go down?" Kurumi said.

"Kurumi actually I have something to talk to Yuki." I said.

"Oh okay." Kurumi answered and walked out the door.

"So Ren, what did I want to talk about?"

"Yuki this is kind of weird to say, but master-servant contracts have a gradation. It starts from blue, then Violet-Blue, Violet-Red and finally Crimson Red. Do you know what color yours is?"

"Could it be Crimson Red?" Yuki said.

"Yeah how did you knew?"

"I just guessed I feel like I'm closer to you than ever before."

"Yes, just as you guessed it, but this crimson red is not the end. Next comes the Master-servant vow."

"So how do we do it?"

"For this I have to completely subjugate you."

"Subjugate?"

"My incubus nature was used for the contract. So I have to completely conquer you."

"I see." Even though Yuki couldn't show her emotions too much, she was actually storming inside.

'My first time, my first time, my first time, Ren, Ren, Ren will take my first time. I love Ren so much. Ren will get my first time with him before Mio. I wish I could just take Ren completely to myself.'

"But let's not do that for today, Yuki. You need to rest and I accept no objections." I said walking up to Yuki and pat her head.

"..." Yuki's face turned red.

'So cute.'

"What do you say, Yuki, let's go downstairs?"

"Actually, Ren, I'm feeling a little tired, can I go to bed?"

"Of course this is your house too."

"Thank you but can you stay with me?"

"Of course." I said it with a smile on my face.

"Can you hug me while I sleep?" Yuki said when she saw me walking towards the chair.

I returned to the bed with a smile on my face and hugged Yuki.

'I wonder what she'll do if I pretend to sleep? Let's fin out.' I thought about it and after a while I started pretending to be asleep.

"Ren are you sleeping? Ren." Yuki called me but I didn't answer.

Thinking I was sleeping, Yuki started to take off my shirt. Afterwards, she lowered my pants to a certain extent. She had already taken off her bra and started hugging me with her face turned towards me while we were both almost naked. She did not fail to put my hands on her ass.

-----------------------------------------------

(Just outside the door.)

Kurumi was watching everything going on inside through the doorway.

"I didn't know Nee-chan was such a pervert."

========================

Sorry for the late chapter

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

7