CHAPTER 54: Attack On Zolgear And True Vampire Form (II)
499 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Conditions met The skill [True Vampire Form] is automatically activated.]

After this message, which no one saw except Ren, everyone was shocked because the surrounding darkness started to circle around Ren as if it was dancing, after a while, blood began to form around and circle around Ren just like in the darkness. Ren's shiny white hair turned a demonic white. Ren's eyes, once blood-red, were now glowing crazily red as he lifted his head a little. His sclera, which was previously white, was now pitch black. Then, two bat wings appeared on Ren's back, all black and with slight traces of blood.

No one understood what was going on, but they knew something, a monster was in front of them right now.

'This BRAT is actually a MONSTER!!'

"Zolgear." Even Ren's voice sounded like a devil.

"Zolgear, you will not be forgiven."

"We can talk about it, kid. Just keep calm and don't do anything stupid, I'm not touching him, but if you kill me, the demon king Leohart will chase you. Why don't we act as if today never existed." Zolgear was getting a very high sense of danger from Ren, as if one wrong move would cause death.

"Shut up."

"Brat do you know who I am? You cannot kill me."

"I don't care who you are, whoever touches one of my women, their only end is... DEATH."

[Under the influence of [True Vampire Form], the skill [True blood control] will turn into [Blood Monarch] for the duration of [True Vampire Form].]

[You can use the skill [Nightmare] during [True Vampire Form] under the influence of [True Vampire Form].]

Then I realized what I could do with my [Blood Monarch] skill, a skill that allows me to rule all blood just like its name. This includes the blood inside people.

"Let's have some fun.[Blood Monarch]."  I said with evil smile on my face.

As soon as I reached out my hand, I could control the blood in Zolgear's body. I could stop the blood flow if I wanted, boil it if I wanted, freeze it if I wanted. I could do anything to Zolgear's body as long as I wanted, even blast his heart or brain if I wanted, but it wouldn't be a punishment for him. What I wanted was torture. I wanted to show that no one can touch my women as an example.

"Cough!"

All of a sudden Zolgear's face started to turn red, he started writhing as if he couldn't breathe, and acted like he was on fire because I was boiling the blood in Zolgear's body. It burned from the inside out, as if boiling water was running through his veins.

"I-It hurts please stop! I'm burning! So hot!" Zolgear began to squirm and scream. Nobody understood what was happening. Until they realized that Zolgear started acting like this the moment I raised my hand.

When those around looked at Ren, he had a devilish smile on his face, as if he was having a lot of fun.

"Darling, you have to end this transformation soon or it will come at a heavy price."

'I'm having so much fun but, okay. But first, I'm going to give this man the greatest trauma and torture of his life.'

"Hahahahahahah!!..." The blood in Zolgear's body started to boil even more now, white smoke was coming out of his ears, but he was quickly recovering as he was a high-class demon. Of course, this was more fun for Ren because Zolgear was still in pain even though he was recovering. Zolgear was screaming, but Ren was laughing while Zolgear was screaming.

'Ren acts like a completely different person, as if the former always smiling and mocking Ren is gone, instead of someone who enjoys inflicting pain on his enemies. Even though he's doing all this for me, if he continues like this, nothing will be left of the Ren I love. I admit, I love Ren.' Mio thought.

'Ren said that I was one of his women, so if I was in such a situation, would Ren be like this again? But I must stop him This form is very powerful but no power is free of cost in the worst case it will damage Ren's soul. I love him so I can't let him get hurt.' Yuki thought.

'In all my time with Ren, I've never seen anything like it. Ren currently wants to kill anyone he sees as an enemy. Even though I did this for my mom, Ren doesn't seem to care about it right now.' Maria thought.

'I have never seen a man who could take such a form for the woman he loves. But Ren doesn't care about anything right now Zolgear or those behind him are completely unimportant to Ren, all that matters is that Zolgear touched the person Ren loved. I wish this man was my master, but because of Zolgear-sama I will probably be killed too.' Zest thought.

"Zolgear choose."

"What!"

"Leg or arm?"

"What do you mean?!" He was trying to answer as he squirmed in pain.

"I'm undecided if I should cut off the leg you used to kidnap Mio or the arm you touched Mio, so I'm asking you Arm or leg?" Ren said with a devilish smile on his face.

'This brat is out of his mind. Was all this just because of a harmless touch?'

"If you don't answer then I'll cut off your other arm, after all, you don't need those hands touching my woman. Hahahahahahah!!!..."

"Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!" Before anyone knew what had happened, Zolgear's only remaining arm was severed.

"Ren stop!"

"Ren wait."

Suddenly, both Mio and Yuki rushed towards Ren, and they both started to hug Ren.

*Chuu

*Chuu

First Mio and then Yuki kissed Ren.

"Ren, pull yourself together. This is not you, I want the old fun and sarcastic Ren. It looks like you're going to forget yourself if you go on like this." Mio said with tears.

"Don't hurt yourself, Ren. You can easily beat this guy on your own, you don't have to hurt yourself to beat this guy. Remember what you told us you wanted to be the strongest to protect your family, so don't hurt yourself." Yuki said.

'They're right, I can't get over my anger so quickly, I can beat this guy without needing things like that. I have to calm down.'

[[True Vampire Form] deactivated.]

Soon after, Ren began to return to his old self.

"Thank you. I lost my self in anger it won't happen again."

"Maria use your magic key!" Zolgear shouted.

"I-I."

*Ring

I looked at my phone and saw the message from Lars. Both were saved.

"Stop it Maria! Your mother is fine."

"Huh? R-Really?"

"Yes."

"Ugh! Zest! Activate the formation."

"I-I"

"Zest."

"Hm?"

"Don't listen to this loser man's orders anymore. The offer I made last time still stands."

"B-But."

"Zest, you're just a puppet, a puppet I created, you have to follow my orders."

"Nope you don't have to. Zest, listen to your heart, think, now you can make your own decisions. Do you want to stay with this man or do you want to have a family? You are not a puppet. I've known from the first time I saw you that you're a made-up demon, but I really don't care. You are a person who can think for himself and have feelings. You are actually a person, not a tool. And I will gladly accept you."

"Y-You know me?"

"Of course, we can easily understand a person's race by the smell of vampire blood. Besides, it's one of the things that makes you special."

'I have to escape. If I can get to Leohart, I'll be safe. Or I can go to Belphegor-sama and have this man eliminated instantly, but first I have to escape.' Zolgear thought.

While Ren was talking to Zest, Zolgear had activated several magic circles in the castle and teleported himself outside the castle.

"Ren, Zolgear has escaped."

"No he didn't." Yuki said.

"There's a surprise waiting for him outside." I said.

"By the way, Zest?"

"Hm?"

"Is this castle a living being?" I asked.

"H-How did you knew that?"

"Because the energy of vitality has been coming from everywhere since I entered, as if the whole castle was actually the interior of something living."

"You are right Ren-chan."

All of a sudden, I heard a voice that I remember from the anime, and when I turned to the voice, I saw two people approaching us, one was Maria's mother, Sheila, and the other was Kurumi.

"And we must find something urgently or we will be destroyed by this monster." Sheila said.

========================

Sorry for the late chapter

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

9