CHAPTER 55: Revenge
489 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There's a surprise waiting for him outside." I said.

"By the way, Zest?"

"Hm?"

"Is this castle a living being?" I asked.

"H-How did you knew that?"

"Because the energy of vitality has been coming from everywhere since I entered, as if the whole castle was actually the interior of something living."

"You are right Ren-chan."

All of a sudden, I heard a voice that I remember from the anime, and when I turned to the voice, I saw two people approaching us, one was Maria's mother, Sheila, and the other was Kurumi.

"And we must find something urgently or we will be destroyed by this monster." Sheila said.

"Zest, do you know anything about this monster? Something like a weakness?"

"Yes it has a core. It's well guarded, but I know the way."

"Ok can you take me there?"

"I'm coming too." Yuki said.

"Yeah me too." Mio said.

"You'll need my help I'm coming too." Kurumi said.

"Are you sure."

""Yes.""

"Maria, take care of your mother here, okay? And Miss Sheila, when I get back, I want to hear all the embarrassing stories about Maria. Heheheheheheh."

"With pleasure."

"..."

Sheila was smiling, but Maria didn't understand what was happening. Because Ren was looking at Maria with a warm smile, contrary to Maria's prediction.

Immediately after, I, Zest, Mio, Yuki and Kurumi set off. Zest was blowing up a few walls, making way for us. Then we reached the place with the stairs that I remember from the anime.

"We can use these stairs." Zest said.

"Nope we can't." I answered.

"Hm?"

"We are inside this creature's body right now, and here is a ladder and I sense an intense vitality energy from these stairs. Most likely, the moment we touch these stairs, the creature's self-protection mechanism, such as a booby trap, will kick in."

"So what will we gonna do?"

"It's easy, we'll open our way by blasting it." I pointed to the floor and Zest would have understood that it burned the floor instantly and the hole opened the way downstairs.

Thanks to my soul's growth enough and because I had just unlocked my [True Vampire Form], I could easily reveal my wings. I reveal my vampire wings too, Yuki and Mio hug me from the front while Kurumi climbs onto my back. Well, although Kurumi could fly with wind magic, doing so meant that she accepted me more.

I jumped down the hole and used my wings to land softly on the ground. Everyone got off me and we started walking to where the core was.

On the way, because of questions, Zest talked about what she was and the other puppets in the room.

*Pat pat

Seeing Zest's sad expression, I went over to her and started patting her head.

"Huh?"

"Zest, how about working for me when you get out of here, I promise I'll take good care of you."

"B-But what I've don is-"

"Girls, what do you think of my offer for Zest?"

"I have no objection. I hate Zolgear." Mio said.

"No problem." Yuki said.

"Don't care." Kurumi said.

"As you can see, Zest. Everyone accepts you."

"T-Then I accept I'll be your servant Ren-sama."

Afterwards, we even reached the core without realizing it.

"Wow, that's the core. Filled with vital energy."

"Can you feel it Ren-sama?" Zest asked.

"You wait here, I'll take care of it." I said.

"Ren-sama this creature is sensitive to magic and attacks and will attack as soon as you get close."

"Don't worry I'll try something. [Stealth]."

As soon as I used my skill for stealth, I suddenly disappeared for the others.

[Presense shift] [Grade: A] [Cost: 1000 System coins]

(It prevents the user from being located by shifting the user's presence in other directions.)

"Buy"

"[Presense shift]"

I began to move towards the creature's core. Suddenly the creature's pointed tentacles activated, but thanks to my constant swiping of my presence, the attacks were constantly hitting my surroundings. While I was moving straight ahead, the creature was constantly attacking my surroundings or in other directions, but thanks to my carefulness, the girls were never attacked.

I easily reached the core and used my [Life drain] skill and started to draw vitality energy from the core constantly. System messages were emerging as it began to absorb the vitality of the core.

[Life energy is being absorbed. Your HP is increasing.]

[Life energy is being absorbed. Your HP is increasing.]

[Life energy is being absorbed. Your HP is increasing.]

[Life energy is being absorbed. Your HP is increasing.]

.

.

.

.

After many system messages, finally all the energy inside the core was discharged.

"[Gluttony]." Although the energy inside was empty, I used [gluttony] for the creature's core, and right after that, after a noise, the creature would never wake up again.

"Ren, what was that thing?" Mio asked.

"One of my skills. It doesn't matter, the important thing is that this creature is no longer a problem." I answered.

"So how do we get out of here?" Yuki asked.

"Let's meet with Maria and Sheila first."

We all went back to Sheila. And Sheila beamed us all out of the castle.

"Ladies, I'll be right back." I said and left to Lars.

Just like in the anime, he was torturing Lars Zolgear when I walked in. I walked in watching Lars Zolgear tortured. And it was really fun to watch, revenge was a really good feeling.

"Ren, do you think that's enough? I wanna kill him."

"Hm? Then kill him no need to ask me. I had fun already."

Then Lars killed Zolgear by blowing his head off.

"Then if you're done, I take the body. [Gluttony]."

Zolgear's body was absorbed by [Gluttony].

[Your swordsmanship has leveled up.]

[Your magic power has increased.]

[The functionality and power of dark magic has increased.]

[You have acquired shards of lust, all your Incubus skills have been leveled up and strengthened.]

[[Illusion magic] successfully acquired.]

[All your stats increased.]

"Well, it was nice working with you, Lars, let's keep that up in the future."

"Y-Yeah m-me too." Lars was really scared.

Soon after, we parted ways and I went back to the girls.

"Hello ladies."

"Ren, have you done your business?" Sheila asked.

"Of course, Zolgear will no longer be a problem. Well, let's go home now."

"Ren-!" Maria said.

"Maria, never mind. I know you did it to save your mother." I replied.

"Mio-sama?"

"Maria, I can forgive you, but you have to do one thing."

"What is it Mio-sama tell me?"

"You need to make a master-servant contract with Ren, just like ours." Mio said with mischievous smile.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

10