CHAPTER 56: New Master-Servant Contract (+18)
789 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Then if you're done, I take the body. [Gluttony]."

Zolgear's body was absorbed by [Gluttony].

[Your swordsmanship has leveled up.]

[Your magic power has increased.]

[The functionality and power of dark magic has increased.]

[You have acquired shards of lust, all your Incubus skills have been leveled up and strengthened.]

[[Illusion magic] successfully acquired.]

[All your stats increased.]

"Well, it was nice working with you, Lars, let's keep that up in the future."

"Y-Yeah m-me too." Lars was really scared.

Soon after, we parted ways and I went back to the girls.

"Hello ladies."

"Ren, have you done your business?" Sheila asked.

"Of course, Zolgear will no longer be a problem. Well, let's go home now."

"Ren-!" Maria said.

"Maria, never mind. I know you did it to save your mother." I replied.

"Mio-sama?"

"Maria, I can forgive you, but you have to do one thing."

"What is it Mio-sama tell me?"

"You need to make a master-servant contract with Ren, just like ours." Mio said with mischievous smile.

At that moment, I noticed a system message that I still haven't looked at.

[Mio Naruse's loyalty has reached max.(4/4)]

[Mio Naruse's all stats increased.]

[All your stats increased.]

"M-Mio-sama can I ask why?"

"When Yuki, I or Kurumi are dealing with the curse or during certain events, you are constantly watching and videotaping us, now it's our turn. You're always enjoying what's happening to us, this time we're going to watch your facial expressions." Mio said with mischievous smile.

*Nod

*Nod

Both Yuki and Kurumi nod in agreement.

"Fufufufufufu... Eventually my daughter will have a love life." Sheila said.

"MOM!?" Maria blushed.

Zest preferred to remain silent in the face of the whole issue.

Suddenly, a magic circle formed in the garden and two maids emerged from it.

"Hello Sheila-sama, we're here to take you. Moreover..." The girl looked at Zest.

"Zest, you need to come with me as a witness." Sheila said.

"Wait a minute."

[Enhanced Communication Magic] [Grade: B] [Cost: 300 system points]

(An enhanced version of a communication spell from the High School DxD anime. People can communicate even if they are in different universes.)

'Buy.'

Then I cast the spell on Zest.

"Ren-sama what is this?"

"This is a communication spell that I prepared based on the telepathy in the contract. Now that I've cast this spell on you, you can talk to me whenever you want. And it doesn't matter where you are. If you run into trouble or if anyone there tries to harm you, let me know right away. I wouldn't hesitate to commit a massacre, if necessary." I said the last part towards the maids with a dangerous and threatening expression on my face. They both trembled where they were.

"Don't worry Ren-kun, I won't let any harm come to Zest."

"Then I'll leave it to you, Miss Sheila. And remember, Zest, from the moment you promised me in Zolgear's castle, you are now a member of my household. And for me the people in my house are more valuable than the world." I said while patting Zest's head.

"I understand Ren-sama." Zest said with small blushes on her cheeks.

Afterwards, the maids left with Sheila and Zest. It wasn't a problem as I was going to the demon world soon anyway.

"So what are you saying Maria? Do you want it or not?"

"I want it Ren. I want the same bond too."

"We are leaving, have fun M A R I A~" Mio said and she leaves with Yuki and Kurumi.

Right after, Maria suddenly jumped into my lap and started kissing my lips.

'Let me drive you a little crazy, Maria. [Touch of Lustful Incubus] [Ecstasy Area].' When I used the skills, a small aura came out of my hands and a sense of lust filled the room. He maximized both our lust. I even noticed that Maria was getting wet between her legs. Maria was already wet.

"Ahnnn~ Ahnnn~ Ren this feeling is amazing~" Maria started to moaning by pleasure.

I sat on the couch with Maria on my lap and started to run my hands over Maria's body as we kissed. Even though her AA-size breasts were really small, her nipples were hardened from pleasure.

"Ren, aren't my breasts small?~ Ahnn~"

"Maybe, but that doesn't matter to me. Shape and form are not important to me, but you still have a beautiful body, Maria. Everyone's body is unique and different so your body is unique and beautiful. And the best part is that you will now be my woman. Remember, I promised you I would take responsibility, right?"

"Yes Ren I'm your woman and you've to take responsibility.~" Maria took off all her clothes, even her underwear.

"Ren, I know you can't take my virginity right now, but use your hands to punish me and I want you to give me real pleasure~" Maria lay on her stomach and lay on my knees.

"Hahahahahahah... So you're a masochist huh?"

"I'm a succubus Ren. I like every kind of pleasure. Even S&M."

"So which one are you an S or an M?"

"I'm whatever you want, Ren. But now I want to be punished Ren so spank me~"

"Hahahahahahah... Fine fine."

*Spank!

"Ahnnnn~!" The moment I slapped Maria's ass, a lot of fluid gushed out and Maria moaned with delight, one of the reasons being my [Touch of Lustful Incubus] skill. This skill turned my hands into pleasure machines, even a simple touch was enough to turn a person on.

"Hahahahahah... Maria you are so cute. Continue to moaning."

*Spank

"Hai! Ren this feellsshhh sooo gooodddd~!"

The more I spanked Maria, the more her face and ass turned red and she let out beautiful moans. Although I'm not a lolicon, I do know how to enjoy a girl's body after all.

"Ren please bite me!~"

"What?"

"You are a vampire after all so please bite me!~"

"If you want that much." I bared my vampire fangs and placed them on my knees, then stabbed my teeth directly into Maria's neck and started drinking the blood.

Until suddenly a system message pops up.

[Conditions met. Maria Naruse turns into a blood servant.]

[Maria Naruse is evolving.]

Maria wasn't too impressed. Except for her silver hair that had whiten a bit and her body had grown a bit, it didn't look much different, and it didn't hurt at all.

[Maria Naruse completed her evolution from [Succubus] to [Bloody Succubus].]

[Maria Naruse's loyalty reached its maximum.]

[All your stats increased.]

[Maria Naruse's all stats increased.]

[Maria Naruse's name changed to Maria N.(Naruse) Asmodeus.]

I was stunned by all this.

"Hello, my husband or should I say master." Maria said with smile.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

14