CHAPTER 57: Master-Servant Vow (I) (+18)
1.1k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ren please bite me!~"

"What?"

"You are a vampire after all so please bite me!~"

"If you want that much." I bared my vampire fangs and placed them on my knees, then stabbed my teeth directly into Maria's neck and started drinking the blood.

Until suddenly a system message pops up.

[Conditions met. Maria Naruse turns into a blood servant.]

[Maria Naruse is evolving.]

Maria wasn't too impressed. Except for her silver hair that had whiten a bit and her body had grown a bit, it didn't look much different, and it didn't hurt at all.

[Maria Naruse completed her evolution from [Succubus] to [Bloody Succubus].]

[Maria Naruse's loyalty reached its maximum.]

[All your stats increased.]

[Maria Naruse's all stats increased.]

[Maria Naruse's name changed to Maria N.(Naruse) Asmodeus.]

I was stunned by all this.

"Hello, my husband or should I say master." Maria said with smile.

"Maria you've evolved!?" I said with shock.

"Heheheheheh... True husband. Now I'm your blood servant."

*Pat pat

I patted Maria's head.

"Um Ren can we sleep for tonight I'm really tired from evolution."

"Hahahahaha... Okay but it's just for tonight. The nice thing about being a blood servant is that we don't have to wait for the contract to level up like other girls."

As soon as I said that, Maria's face turned red.

"By the way Ren I'm hungry but I don't know what I'm wanting."

I used my Identify skill for Maria's race, the Bloody Succubus.

[Bloody Succubus: The Bloody Succubus race is a race created as a result of a Succubus being a Vampire's blood servant. The girl will suffer from blood hunger and sexual hunger, and the only way she can get rid of it is to drink her master's blood or have sex with her master. Bloody Succubuses are 100 percent loyal to their masters. All her stats increase, her magic skills get stronger, and her lust powers while she's a Succubus become much stronger. They can use hypnosis type skills like a vampire.]

'I see then she is hungry for my blood.' I thought.

"Maria you've to drink my blood."

"Your blood?"

"Yep." I said and cut my hand a little. As soon as Maria saw the blood, her purple eyes began to glow red. I brought my wrist to Maria's mouth and without hesitation, Maria began to drink my blood.

"It's so delicious~ I want to drink every day~" Maria said with pleasure.

"You can also drink different things, don't worry." I was patting Maria's head while Maria drank my blood, and Maria blushed when she realized the meaning of what I had said, but she continued to drink for a while.

After a while, when Maria was full, she stopped drinking.

"Mmmmmffff~" Maria gave me a deep kiss and got off my lap and went to her room.

After Maria left, I decided to go back to my room.

I went into my room, took off my clothes and got into the bed with just my boxers.

*Knock Knock

Less than a minute later, the door knocked.

"Come in."

As soon as I answered, Yuki walked in wearing only a white shirt and white panties. And I have to admit Yuki looked pretty erotic.

"Yuki what are you doing here I thought you were sleeping?"

"Actually, we had a competition with Mio and I won, so I'm taking first place."

"First place? For what?"

"We realized that both Mio's and my contracts are at the final stage, so we want them to turn into vows. When we asked Maria, she told us there was only one way to do it." When she said that, she was looking directly at my dick, which was upright in my boxers.

"Then do you want to give your virginity to me?"

"I already love you and I want to be your woman so yes I want to give you my virginity."

"What about the village?"

"I don't care. I decided to be your woman."

I was pleased with Yuki's answer, so I immediately went to her and had Yuki lifted up like a princess and laid her on my bed.

We started a deep kiss with Yuki. As Yuki moaned, the moment she opened her mouth, I stuck my tongue in and turned the kiss into a french kiss.

'Yuki is so sweet. [Ecstasy Area] [Touch Of Lustful Incubus]' I used my two skills and room filled with ecstasy.

As the lust in the room increased, we began to lose ourselves even more. We continued to kiss while squeezing and caressing Yuki's beautiful breasts with both hands. Although Yuki's main weakness was in her ass, a special effect of my skill was that it could create new pleasure weaknesses for the person.

"Ren it feeeellllssshhh sooo gooodddhhh~"

"It'll feel so much better soon, Yuki."

"Hai! Ren~"

There is such a beauty in front of me, and I can't get enough of it. No matter how much we kissed and how much I sucked and licked Yuki's breasts, I still couldn't get enough.

"Ren, I'm ready. But first please use my other hole."

Then Yuki got up and lifted her ass in a doggy position, giving me a sexy pose and image.

"Yuki do you really want anal first."

"Yeah~ Please put that fat dick in my asshole~ And ruin me~"

"Okay."

At first I stuck my finger in Yuki's ass, as my skill was active, lots of fluid was coming out of Yuki's cunt and Yuki was giving out beautiful moans.

"Ahhhhnnnn~ Ren please use your fat dick~ I can't wait anymore!~"

"Hahahahahaha what a hopeless girl. Fine if you want that much."

Then I took my finger out and brought my dick right in front of Yuki's asshole.

"Then if you are ready my lovely Yuki." I was slowly putting my dick in Yuki's asshole. It was so tight and hot it almost made me ejaculate. Yuki moaned even more as I shoved my dick in. Even though Yuki was hurting a bit, I could tell by my Incubus feelings that Yuki was enjoying herself.

"Does it hurts?"

"A little bit, but it feels good please continue and move."

Then I started moving my dick in Yuki's ass. Yuki's moans continued to increase as I moved. Yuki's ass was wet, hot and tight, so the more I moved the more I wanted to ejaculate and I wanted to ejaculate inside Yuki.

Suddenly Yuki pushed her and me back into a sitting position with her hands and I sat on the bed in my lap with my whole dick inside Yuki's asshole.

"Get more of me, Ren. Wrap my whole body. Make me yours completely. Never let me leave you." Yuki said with ahegao face.

"You're already mine, Yuki. From the first moment I saw you, I promised myself that I would make you mine. You can never leave me and I will never leave you. No matter how many girls I have, you will always be mine and I will always take care of you. In fact, one day I will come to your clan with you and meet with your family."

"Really? That's makes me happy."

And we're back to sex again. While Yuki was bouncing on my lap and moving my dick on her ass, while I was rubbing Yuki's breasts with one hand, I was touching and squeezing her cunt and clitoris with the other hand and of course our lips were stuck together.

"Ren I'm cumming!~ Cumming!"

"Cum Yuki I'm cumming too take it all in!"

In an instant, a large amount of semen rushed into Yuki's ass. Yuki's tongue popped out. As soon as I took my dick out of Yuki's ass, a lot of semen came out of Yuki's asshole.

"You've gave me creampie. I'm so happy. It's so hot."

"But we didn't finish right?"

"Yes! You've to impregnate me."

Then we stood face to face with Yuki. We were both naked anyway. Even though I ejaculated on Yuki's beautiful ass, this sexy image of Yuki was really turning me on and making my dick spin out of control.

"Are your ready Yuki I'll take your virginity now."

"Yes I'm ready."

A smile formed on my face and then I lay Yuki on the bed in the missionary position and stood on it, my dick was touching Yuki's cunt and Yuki's face was starting to turn red. In the next moment, our lips pressed together and my dick slowly started to seep into Yuki's pussy.

Yuki's hymen was ruptured when my dick came in and some blood came out but Yuki and I were really enjoying it. And by moving my waist I started to move my dick in Yuki's pussy. Yuki's moans started getting louder and making cute sounds.

We had sex with Yuki for long periods of time as if we had lost all sense of time. Until...

"I'm cumming Yuki!"

"Cum Ren impregnate me. I'm your woman and you are my husband and master. I'll be always by your side so please impregnate me!"

System messages popped up as soon as I ejaculated Yuki's pussy.

[Yuki Nonaka's Master-servant contract turned into a Master-servant vow.]

[Yuki Nonaka's stats increased significantly.]

[All your stats increased significantly.]

When I looked at Yuki, I realized that she had already fainted. With a smile on my face, I lay Yuki on the bed and cover her with a duvet.

A few minutes later, my door was knocked on again.

And this time Mio walked in, only in her underwear.

'I guess the night has just begun.'

========================

Sorry for the late chapter

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

14