CHAPTER 58: Master-Servant Vow (II) (+18)
685 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuki's hymen was ruptured when my dick came in and some blood came out but Yuki and I were really enjoying it. And by moving my waist I started to move my dick in Yuki's pussy. Yuki's moans started getting louder and making cute sounds.

We had sex with Yuki for long periods of time as if we had lost all sense of time. Until...

"I'm cumming Yuki!"

"Cum Ren impregnate me. I'm your woman and you are my husband and master. I'll be always by your side so please impregnate me!"

System messages popped up as soon as I ejaculated Yuki's pussy.

[Yuki Nonaka's Master-servant contract turned into a Master-servant vow.]

[Yuki Nonaka's stats increased significantly.]

[All your stats increased significantly.]

When I looked at Yuki, I realized that she had already fainted. With a smile on my face, I lay Yuki on the bed and cover her with a duvet.

A few minutes later, my door was knocked on again.

And this time Mio walked in, only in her underwear.

'I guess the night has just begun.'

"Ren, I'm sure you've heard from Yuki what we want." Mio said with red shy face.

"Oh I don't know I guess I'm a little confused, what do you want?" I said with smile.

"Mou~ Ren~"

"But how would I know if you didn't tell me?"

"I want Onii-chan to take my virginity." Mio's face turned red.

"My lovely cute Mio." I pulled Mio to myself and pressed our lips together. Mio was a little shy at first, but then she got used to the pleasure and opened her mouth and let me in. Our tongues ​​got into a rivalry where they began to tangle. Over time, Mio started to attack too, sticking her tongue in my mouth.

"Ahnnn~"

"Mio you're so cute."

"R-Ren-" Just as Mio was about to say something, I placed a kiss on her lips.

"Not Ren. Did you forget."

"O-Onii-chan."

"That's better my cute Mio."

"Onii-chan can't we do this in another room like my room." Mio's eyes were constantly on Yuki, who was lying in bed.

"Oh, is my cute little Mio embarrassed? We will be in the same bed many times in the future, you have to get used to it. And your embarrassed face is so cute."

"B-But-"

"Shhhh Just surrender to the pleasure you feel. Be totally mine. I will protect you everywhere and always. After tonight you will be my wife. My lovely Mio."

"..." Mio's face turned red, but she agreed with a small nod.

"Good girl."

Mio suddenly hugged me.

"Onii-chan, I know you have many secrets, but when I become your wife, will you share them with me?"

"Hahahahahahah... Of course I won't hide anything from my wives so I'll tell you everything about me."

A smile appeared on Mio's face as I called her my wife.

"Then Onii-chan please make me yours."

Then we started our hot and sexy kissing sessions with Mio. Mio was very shy at first, but he got more horny over time. Even after a while of kissing, Mio started giving me handjobs.

"It's so big Onii-chan~"

After long kisses and lust, we changed our position and stood in the missionary position with me above Mio.

"Come Onii-chan take me~"

"Hahahahahahaha... What a horny sister."

"It was you who made me like this Onii-chan so you have to take responsibility."

"Don't worry my lovely Mio. I'll."

I immediately brought my dick in front of Mio's cunt and slowly began to insert it.

Mio's hymen was torn by my dick and some blood spilled out.

Mio's inside was warm and wet. Mio's face was red and she was looking at me with love and lust in her eyes.

"We're finally one Onii-chan~!"

"That's right my dear imouto (sister)."

Mio's eyes widened and her insides began to tighten and warm.

Mio wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me towards her and started kissing me. And I started to move my waist and move my dick inside the Mio.

"Onii-chan it feels so good~ Ahnnn~ Keep moving Onii-chan~"

I started to increase my pace.

"O-Onii-chan so rough but it's so good."

"My sweet Mio, do you like it rough?" I said with mischievous smile.

"Don't bully me Onii-chan~ Ahnnn~"

"You're so cute, Mio. I want to make you mine forever."

"Then make me Onii-chan. Make me totally yours."

We were both passing out as Mio's lovely moans filled the room. A few system messages were popping up but I didn't mind. All I cared about right now was Mio. Mio's sexual fervor was at its peak. She pulls me in and sticks her tongue in my mouth as we kiss, her shyness completely replaced by horny. She even started to move her hips faster.

"I'm cuming Onii-chan~!"

"Me too Mio I'm cuming too. I'll make you mine!"

Mio let out a big moan and fainted when I placed a large amount of cum inside Mio. Then I noticed the sunlight starting to come in from the window of the room.

I think I had sex all night with these hot girls. It was really good. Now let's check these system messages.

[Mio Naruse's Master-servant contract turned into a Master-servant vow.]

[Mio Naruse's stats increased significantly.]

[All your stats increased significantly.]

[You've leveled up]

[Your lust is satisfied.]

[Countdown reset and restarting.]

"I hadn't heard it in a while, I finally leveled up."

These girls will be pretty hungry when they wake up, I better prepare something.

I put on some clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I started to prepare breakfast for Mio and Yuki.

And in a few hours, I prepared two full trays of food.

I took two trays and went to my room. Using my blood through the door blood control, I turned the doorknob and opened the door and inside I saw Mio and Yuki hugging the duvet shyly avoiding looking at each other.

'I guess they both regained their stamina faster due to their increased stats. They are so cute.'

"I brought you some food in case you're hungry."

They both started to eat, but they still can't look at each other, especially Mio.

"Now that you're both my spouses, I'm going to show you my biggest secret." I said when they both finished their food.

'Astaroth open the portal.'

As soon as I spoke to Astaroth, a white portal opened right next to me.

Mio and Yuki put on a few things and walk through the portal with me.

"Hello my husband's new wives~!" As we passed through the portal, Astaroth said with slight childish joy.

========================

Sorry for the late chapter

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

9