CHAPTER 59: Truth
2.3k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I started to prepare breakfast for Mio and Yuki.

And in a few hours, I prepared two full trays of food.

I took two trays and went to my room. Using my blood through the door blood control, I turned the doorknob and opened the door and inside I saw Mio and Yuki hugging the duvet shyly avoiding looking at each other.

'I guess they both regained their stamina faster due to their increased stats. They are so cute.'

"I brought you some food in case you're hungry."

They both started to eat, but they still can't look at each other, especially Mio.

"Now that you're both my spouses, I'm going to show you my biggest secret." I said when they both finished their food.

'Astaroth open the portal.'

As soon as I spoke to Astaroth, a white portal opened right next to me.

Mio and Yuki put on a few things and walk through the portal with me.

"Hello my husband's new wives~!" As we passed through the portal, Astaroth said with slight childish joy.

"W-Where are we?" Mio said.

"Who is that woman?" Yuki asked.

"My name is Astaroth Asmodeus and I am the first wife of my darling Ren. I hope we get along well." Astaroth introduced herself.

""Ren's first wife!""

"So, actually, I'm a Goddess. And I'm Ren's first wife."

"Ren, explain how this woman can be your first wife."

"Actually, shouldn't you be asking about Astaroth being a goddess?" I said.

"Explain all of it."

"Fine. The thing is, Mio, remember when I told you my parents were dead? Actually, my family didn't die, I was the one who died."

"I am the Demon Goddess Astaroth Asmodeus. Ren died in his previous life, and I reincarnated Ren's soul. I gave him a new body and became his first wife."

From that moment on, we started explaining everything to Mio and Yuki, of course, we didn't tell the anime part. We explained things like that I can travel to different worlds and that this world is one of those worlds.

"So in short, Ren you died in your own world and Astaroth reincarnated your soul and gave you the ability to travel to other worlds and this thing called system. And you decided to travel to other worlds. I have a question, Ren, how many wives do you have?" Yuki asked.

"We are too." Suddenly Brynhildr and Byakko appeared beside me.

"I see. Then Ren, what will you do in the future?" Mio asked.

"I will stay in this world for a while, and then I will go to another world."

"What about us?" Yuki asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What will happen to us? Will you leave us?" Mio asked.

"Of course no. The choice is yours. You can stay in this world if you want, or you can come with me. But I will never leave you. You were mine once and it will last forever." I said with gentle smile.

"Well, there's no way you can leave us anyway."

And we all started chatting together. Astaroth also gave systems to Mio and Yuki, but of course it wasn't like mine, it didn't have functions like store or gacha, only systems with leveling and stats functions. I also gave both Yuki and Mio potions that increase soul stamina and boost soul regeneration.

Of course, they both benefited a lot when they drank these potions. Especially Yuki.

Mio has increased her magic power and functionality thanks to potions, while all of Yuki's stats and functionality have increased. The reason for this was probably the training she received in the hero clan.

Afterwards, I talked about Albedo and others that I acquired in gacha.

"Ren, summon those people instead of making them wait too long. Now we know your secret, so you just have to explain it to Kurumi and Maria, and then you can call those women." Mio said.

"Actually, there is no problem with Maria, but for me to explain this to Kurumi, Kurumi's contract needs to be turned into an wow."

"If it's you, soon Kurumi will be yours for sure." Mio said.

"Thanks."

"I wasn't complimenting!"

"So  what are you think Yuki?"

"I think it's a good idea too. Since Kurumi started being with you, she started to feel more confident. If Kurumi wants it, I have nothing to say."

As our time was running out, we decided to leave.

Afterwards, we returned to my room with the portal opened by Astaroth.

"Ren, I want to ask you something. I couldn't ask next to Astaroth, but what does it feel like to die?"

"There isn't much I can say. But how to say it is lonely and cold. It's a little difficult to explain."

"..."

"..."

"Why are you looking so sad? Look, I'm still alive, even now I can do things that I could only do in my dreams in my old life. I am quite happy right now."

"But don't you miss anyone from your old life?" Yuki asked.

"Actually, I was a loner in my old life. I miss my family a little bit but in the end there is nothing I can do anymore so I decided to leave my old life behind. I didn't have any friends in my old life anyway, and I hadn't been in contact with too many people anyway. Besides, it's much better to be here with you."

"Really?"

"Of course, this new life is much better than the old one."

Afterwards, we had some speeches and we got ready as it was time for school and we went to school.

We arrived at the school and classes started. Of course, I felt a few differences as well. Ornyx was currently in the class as Mamoru-sensei. At noon, I got a message from Chisato.

'I think it's time to take care of Nanao.'

========================

Sorry for the late chapter

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

16