Chapter 4
185 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jade was in a foul mood once again when we returned to the condo. She'd met a cute girl on the beach who was extremely interested in her. That is until he looked down and saw the growing bulge in her bikini shorts, her tuck job had undone itself at some point and it was rather obvious that she had a package down there. The girl hadn't said anything but she had a look of disgust on her face as she walked away. 

“Is this what you have to deal with Luna?” jade asked with a sad look on her face. I gave her a sympathetic nod and rested my hand on her knee. We were both sitting on the couch trying to unwind after the long walk to the beach.

“It’s not so bad, most guys might not be open to dating a transwoman but you'd be surprised how many are willing to try it, I assume women are the same way but I've never really been too interested in other girls so I wouldn't know and hey you can always get srs, this may be a strange and unusual situation but it's not the end of the world.” I said with a smile. Jade smiled back weakly and turned her attention to the front door opening as her dad and stepmother walked through the door.

“Did you girls have a good day?” David asked, setting a few of the shopping bags he and my mother had in their hands down.

Jade looked away from her father, clearly extremely nervous. She grabbed the blanket we'd been sharing and put it over her lap. I decided to help her out and direct their attention.

“We actually had an awesome day, we went to a few shops and hung out at the beach mostly.” I said with a smile.

“That’s good Luna, Jade behaved herself I hope?” David asked with a grin.

“Of course she did.” I replied happily.

“That’s good to hear Luna.” my mother piped in.

“We've had a long day so we'll be going to bed soon, do you girls want to order in tonight?” David asked. I nodded and smiled as he handed me his debit. 

“Goodnight girls, I'm really happy we took this trip.” my mother said, giving both of us a quick hug. They walked to their bedrooms and Jade and I were once again alone. Jade let out a sigh of relief once their bedroom door closed. 

“Fuck what am I going to do!? I can't hide this forever!” she said in a panicked whisper.

“Jade calm down.. I'm sure they'll be understanding. My mom loves and supports  me and clearly your dad doesn't have a problem with me, I don't see why either of them wouldn't be okay with you.” I said in a soft voice.

“I..I know but I'm scared. I mean people don't just change genitals over night.. They're going to freak out!” jade cried.

“Cmon don't worry about that right now. Let's order pizza and watch a movie, I still have the vape pen, let's just have a good night okay?”

Jade looked at me for a moment and smiled. 

“You’re right Luna, we are on vacation after all.” she said. 

After the pizza arrived we both settled on the couch and ate our food while the movie played. At some point during the movie Jade pulled me closer to her and I rested my head on her shoulder, eventually we both decided it was time for bed and changed into our pajamas. We were laying down about to go to sleep when jade suddenly broke the silence.

“Luna..” she said softly

“Yes?” I replied in a sleepy voice.

“I really am sorry for the way I treated you.. I feel awful about it and I don't know how i’d handle this situation without you.. I'm happy we met, and I'm happy we're sisters now.” 

I smiled, “it’s okay Jade, I already forgave you and I'm happy we met too. I've never had a sister before.. It.. It feels nice.” I said with a grin. 


“Goodnight Luna, sweet dreams.” jade replied with a yawn. I could hear the happiness in her voice.


“Goodnight.” I said softly.

5