Chapter 28 – Passion in the Kitchen
575 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Jingyou Jane’s fingers softly touching his face, Che Stuart watched her in silence and she also raised her head to stare into his eyes. At this moment in this tranquil kitchen, they seemed to be able to hear each other’s heartbeat.

Che Stuart gently lowered his body to press his charming lips onto her attractive face. Exactly at the moment when passions were colliding and lusts in their bodies were just going to erupt, a third party who did not know how to behave in such a delicate situation suddenly appeared in the doorway of the kitchen.

“Che…”

The ghostly voice from Emi Nakagawa interrupted the upcoming intimate scene in the kitchen. When Emi saw how matching and eye-catching they were when Che Stuart and Jingyou Jane stood together, obvious jealousy flickered in her expression.

Being interrupted, Che Stuart glared crossly at the doorway, “What are you doing here at this time? You should be working at the company!” What a bummer! He was so close to kissing that stirring soft lips, but his mood for that was dampened by this unexpected person.

Though being denounced, Emi Nakagawa suppressed the embarrassed expression, “There is some intractable work on which I have no authority to make the decision, that’s why…” She swallowed hard, “Can you please step out for a minute?”

Wiping off the flour residues on his face, Che Stuart, with his arms being gently wrapped around Jingyou Jane’s slender waist, wickedly whispered near her ear, “Honey, we can have a discussion on that unfinished business in the evening.”

Those flirty words made Jingyou Jane blush, then she mischievously gave a soft punch on his shoulder, “Playboy, just go and get your work done.”

“I want you to go with me,” he behaved like a spoiled little child and pulled Jingyou Jane out of kitchen by force. Jingyou Jane gave him a helpless look but didn’t really stop his domineering behavior.

Emi Nakagawa could not believe the normal cold-blooded Che Stuart would show such a childish side. What on earth did Jingyou Jane, that seductive woman, do to him?

When they walked out of the kitchen together, the butler unexpectedly walked in with a kraft bag in his hand, “Mr. Stuart, a person from the post office just delivered this package to here and he said this must be opened by yourself.”

“Someone sends me a package? Who is it?” Che Stuart took the kraft bag from the butler and opened it with curiosity. Surprisingly, what lay in the bag was a shiny disk.

He put the disk in his hand and looked it up and down in confusion, “What is it?” Then he walked toward the DVD player in the hall and put the disk in it. After a period of dazzling and indistinct picture, the two figures appearing in the picture turned out to be Jingyou Jane and Shaoyang Qi sitting face to face at an elegant coffee shop and they were talking about something.

Che Stuart’s handsome face froze for a moment when he saw this scene, and Jingyou Jane who was standing on the other side of the hall could not help frowning with curiosity.

The sound of two people talking came from the scene.

Shaoyang Qi, “Jingyou, I have been thinking for a long time. If you keep staying with that bastard, Che Stuart, I am afraid one day he will find out the secret between us.”

Jingyou Jane, “That is all right. In order to make the scale of Qi’s Group exceed Cosmos Group one day, it does not matter even if that needs me to sacrifice myself to seduce him.”

Shaoyang Qi, “But let you take the risk to get close to him… What if he finds out you and I are trying to steal his company’s internal secrets, will he…”

Jingyou Jane, “Don’t worry. That man has totally lost his head over me. When he puts full trust in me, I will give him a heavy blow.” At that moment, Shaoyang Qi held Jingyou Jane’s hands and smiled, “Jingyou, I am sorry to make you go through all this and that you even sacrifice yourself for me.”

Jingyou Jan, “Because I love you, so I am willing to die for you.”

After a simple dialogue, once again the picture on the screen became fuzzy.

After seeing this, with a suspicious look, Che Stuart turned his head and glared at Jingyou Jane, who looked as innocent as a lamb. Unpredictable rage was hidden in his stern expression.

“Can you explain this?”

Confused by this inexplicable disk, Jingyou Jane shrugged her shoulders and said, “The picture quality is not bad, but the dubbing is barely satisfactory…”

Before she finished her sentence, the tall figure of Che Stuart had already gotten to her side. He raised his hand to squeeze her chin and stared cruelly at her with his squinted eyes, “Clearly explain to me what on earth is going on between you and Shaoyang Qi!”

“It is not like what you see,” Jingyou Jane was tolerating the pain. That was the first time she saw Che Stuart showed that ruthless side to her. It looked like he was going to kill her. And she could almost feel that he was doing his level best to control the strength used to grab her chin.

Someone was trying to set her up. It was the first thought that occurred to her after she regained reason.

“Youyou, I think you know my temper. I hate people fooling me the most ever since I was a kid. No matter what, I hope you do not treat me as a fool,” putting on a serious look on his handsome face, Che Stuart suddenly hooked Jingyou Jane’s jaw. He felt his body was almost fully occupied by anger and it had never occurred to him that he cared about her so much that no betrayal could be tolerated.

“Calm down…” Jingyou Jane looked fearlessly back at him. “Che, I believe you are a smart person. There are so many loopholes in this disk, and I hope you will not be blinded by what you saw.”

“But right now, I only want you to give me an explanation!” unconsciously, Che raised his voice to a much higher decibel. “If you want me to trust you, then explain everything between you and Shaoyang Qi to me!”

Catching sight of his skeptical face, Jingyou Jane found her heart hurt and she turned her head aside stubbornly, “I’ve got nothing to say.” She looked a little bit cross.

Emi Nakagawa, who had been standing aside to watch this scene of hustle, crossed her arms over her chest and sneered, “It is really beyond my expectation that Miss Jane should betray own boyfriend and does such an outrageous thing. You collaborate with another man in plotting so harm to Che, don’t you want to live?”

With pupils contracting, suppressing the rage that was about to burst out of her chest, Jingyou Jane glared at Emi Nakagawa, then turned her head back and glared at Che Stuart coldly.

“I can see that barbaric manner you just presented as being willful due to jealousy. But no matter how, I hope you can trust me.”

A bloodthirsty chill showed on Che Stuart’s handsome face, “If you have no better explanation than this, then I can only trust what I just saw and heard!”

This answer instantly raised Jingyou Jane’s anger to a higher level. “I am only asking if you trust me or not, since there is no need to explain those boring matters.”

“No need?” Che Stuart got so furious by her stubbornness that he gripped her wrist. “Jingyou Jane, do you know that your present behavior is equal to playing with fire?”

“Ok.” All of a sudden, a faint sneer crossed her face. “You can kill me now.”

“You…” raising his arm, Che Stuart was so angry that he was just an inch close to slapping her across the face.

“Mr. Stuart…” right at the moment when his hand was about to fall on Jingyou Jane’s face, the butler once again ran into the hall, “a person outside called himself Shaoyang Qi said he wanted to see you for some important matters…”

Before the butler finished his sentence, the tall and handsome Shaoyang Qi standing in the doorway set foot in this luxurious hall, grasping a short filthy-looking man. Emi Nakagawa’s face was beaming with triumph, but she carefully turned her head to the other side upon seeing the two persons.

“Have I missed some important scenarios?” seeing Che Stuart’s gesture of raising his hand to slap Jane’s face, Shaoyang Qi slightly wrinkled his thick eyebrows.

With anger bursting out of his chest, Che Stuart strode to Shaoyang Qi and grabbed his collar, “Qi, you’ve got the balls to appear in front of me? How dare you…”

“Che, can you please make the decision on what to do after watching what I am bringing to you?” saying that, Shaoyang Qi pulled back the collar grasped by Che Stuart and made an eye gesture to that short man dragged in the hall by him.

“Take that out,” Qi’s cold voice was so frightening that that man took out the digital camera without any resistance.

He hunched his shoulders and cautiously looked at Che Stuart, “Do you… have a DVD player at your home?”

Read latest chapters -> Clinging President: My Girl, I Want You!

0