Chapter 29 – Woman, Don’t Try to Escape
611 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Che Stuart, with his dashing eyebrows knitted, forced himself to endure. He pointed to the underneath of the LCD TV with his chin, then the short man stooped down to plug the camera into the DVD. In a few moments, the picture of Jingyou Jane and Shaoyang Qi sitting in a cafe appeared on the huge screen of the TV. However, the conversation between them was totally different from the one they just had.

The more Che Stuart followed, the sullener his expression got. When he heard Shaoyang Qi talk about his mother, his handsome face darkened. When hearing that Qi was to entrust Che's future happiness to Jingyou Jane, Che Stuart was stunned.

He stared with a confusion at Shaoyang Qi, "What's going on exactly?"

"Ask the man," he pointed at the short man with his chin.

The hunched short man wore a bitter face, "I'm sorry, I'm just an amateur photographer. Yesterday I accidentally found that the man and the woman in the picture all looked like stars. So I secretly photographed them on a whim. Not long after I left the cafe, I accidentally dropped my camera on the road. A kind lady picked it up and gave it back to me. That lady seemed to have seen the pictures inside, and she said she would pay a high price, as long as I could make some changes of the conversation..."

At this point, the short man saw the more malicious eyes of Che Stuart. He was frightened and stepped back. While he noticed Emi Nakagawa, who was trying to elude him, so the short guy couldn't help stretching out his finger with surprise, "She is the lady who paid me to make the dialogue."

As he finished the words, all the eyes in the room focused on Emi Nakagawa's frightened face. Especially Che Stuart, who understood what happened at that time, strode to Emi and grabbed her collar, "You're trying to set Youyou up, aren't you?"

"I..."

Thwack! Che Stuart slapped her face relentlessly. Knocked down to the ground, she retreated to the corner with pain and fear.

"Che, please forgive me. I am just obsessed with you and I am just jealous of her for a moment. I... I just can't accept the fact. Why are you so nice to that Chinese woman? You never care about me for so many years..."

At this point, she choked with sobs, "Maybe you don't know. I have been deeply in love with you since I first met you in the Cosmos Group. Over these years, I have been working hard to make the most outstanding achievements, because I want you to notice me one day, but..."

She sobbed helplessly, "In spite of all the hard work I've done, you still don't care about me..."

"That's why you have devised this stratagem against Youyou?" the cold voice was the warning of the danger.

Emi Nakagawa was quivering, looking up in horror at his cold but handsome face, "Che..."

"Go away!" a deep voice came from him, "From now on, don't appear in front of me. For your devotion to the Cosmos Group, I won't kill you."

"Che..." she burst into tears, "don't drive me away! I'll never do such things again. Please..."

"You have been destined for no good end since the day you made the wrong decision," turning round with a cold face, he saw Jingyou Jane and Shaoyang Qi both keeping silent and watching aside.

What Shaoyang Qi said touched him in the heart, and scenes of their childhood experiences recurred like movie clips. No one had expected that the two good friends would get into such a situation today.

He turned his cool face away haughtily, "Thank you for what you have done today."

Qi smiled, "I just don't want the one that I care about to be unhappy." He clapped him on the shoulder, "Well, everything I can do has been done. The rest problem should be solved by yourselves."

Then, he turned around and left. All kinds of feelings welled up in Che Stuart's heart when looking at the back of Qi, "Shaoyang, let's have tea together after you return to China."

Qi didn't turn his head, and just raised his right hand smartly and made a v-shaped gesture. After a long time, he disappeared outside the door.

"Youyou..." Che Stuart looked guiltily at the woman he had just misunderstood, "I..."

Clapping her hands gracefully, Jingyou Jane wore a cynical smile, "It's a wonderful cliche, and I have to admire your subordinate Miss Nakagawa who should dream up such a plan of making false dubbing. People say that where there was a smart boss, there were smart subordinates. Conversely, where there were stupid subordinates, there must be a stupid boss. Che, am I right?"

Satirized by her, Che Stuart lowered his head in silence, "Sorry..."

"Never mind. The wonderful performance is over, so next should I leave my seat and go home now?"

She gave Che Stuart a transient smile, turned around and walked towards the door.

"Youyou..." Che Stuart hurried to catch up with her, "I know that I should trust you just now, but I was so jealous that I neglected your feeling. Don't be angry, please. Just give me one more chance..."

"I remember I have given you three chances, but when you tried to slap me, all your chances had been gone," Jingyou Jane shook off his big hand rough with a cold little face. "If you still want me to think highly of you, please don't appear in front of me from now on."

"Youyou, you can't be so cruel to me. Are you going to beat me to the 18th floor of hell forever and will never have another life just because of a misunderstanding? Don't go, listen to me..."

When Che was dragging Jane who was going to live and pushing him, Jiabao Jane who was escorted to Japan by bodyguards ran towards them excitedly from the outside.

"Wow, what a big house! Wow, my Youyou is planning to come out to greet me with Boss Stuart! Wow... You both don't look well, do you?"

Jingyou Jane grabbed her son's arm all of a sudden, "Let's go back to Hong Kong."

"Ah? But I just arrived in Japan, and Boss Stuart promised to take me to Disneyland to see Mickey Mouse..."

"From now on, this person will not appear in front of us," Jingyou Jane said with a cold face heartlessly.

"Why?" Jiabao Jane who was dragged to trot all the way by his mother couldn't help raising his small head and asked. His mother's face was extremely sullen now, and Boss Stuart looked exasperated too. Jiabao could not help putting his fist into his mouth.

"Youyou, has the affair been exposed? Boss Stuart has known the truth that you are not my elder sister, but my mother?"

After he said that, Jingyou Jane, who was walking, was stunned by his words. And behind them, Che Stuart also became extremely sulky in an instant.

Confused by the awkward aura, Jane Jiabo looked to the left and the right, then his eyes brightened and he grinned, "If I guessed wrong just now... Is it the case that happened eight years ago when you were driven away from the US forcibly by Boss Stuart's father?"

The words made Jingyou Jane's face get sullener. Not far away from them, Che Stuart looked at the pair in front in surprise. Jingyou Jane and Jiabao Jane were not in sibling relationship but mother-son relationship, and his father drove Jane away from America eight years ago...

When series of facts flooded into his brain, Che Stuart completely lost normal thinking ability.

"Was was was... I I I... I wrong again?" Jiabao Jane's face began to change, too.

Jingyou Jane pinched her son's ear hard and said, "Don't forget to remind me to despise you every day in the future."

Then, she took her son's hand and ran straight out of the door. The first action of Che Stuart, after he regained his sanity, was to scoop Jingyou Jane into his arms and hold his son Jiabao Jane at the same time.

A drop of tear uncontrollably fell off the corner of Che's eyes, "Jingyou Jane, how do you escape this time..."

"Yes, Jiabao is your son."

Read latest chapters -> Clinging President: My Girl, I Want You!

0