Dynja’s Defeat
10.4k 3 149
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For half a day, she humiliated me in front of a helpless Shadada, showing the elf how degraded I truly am. How I crave utter humiliation and pleasure that comes with it. ‘A snapshot of your future,’ Dynja said to Shadada. I could see her wavering, reconsidering.

Then someone double checked Anjy Domwood’s paperwork, and it turned out that a senior doctor of Horny Jail had been under a mind-control spell this whole time.

Not so smart without divinely enhanced brain capacity, are you, Dynja?

No she isn’t. Her entire plan was strapped down in an instant.

Orderlies rushed into the room, where my ass had been spanked purple with a cane. Dynja, screaming and fighting, was stripped of her doctor’s coat and clothes, and walked away.

The next time we saw her, the goddess in disguise wore the same white thigh-highs, sleeved durlatex leotard, and straitjacket as the rest of us ‘patients’. Orderlies tossed her into the same cramped cell me and Shadada shared.

She grumbled defiantly, drool sliding down her chin as she suckled on the same durlatex cock-gag as the two of us. Her thick black futa-meat was cursed into unending erection by a magical cock-ring. Lewd translucent proof of her arousal slid down from the pussy under her cock, coating her dark thighs.

After humping each other’s thighs for hours, Shadada and I moaned with delight to welcome her. I pressed against Dynja from the side.

The dark goddess’ eyes darted between us, our breasts, our bodies. She sucked in a whimpering cry and shot us glares, though couldn’t quite hide her real desires. Her dark nipples stood erect atop hefty tits. Her breath quickened and her gaze kept on stealing lingering glances of our legs and slits.

I wiggled my butt against her, moved my body as if I was writhing on a cock, and winked. “Mgh?”

“Gffh.” Dynja huffed and raised her chin, all the while rubbing her thighs against each other.

Shadada and I locked eyes, and pinned her between us. The bound goddess shivered, swallowing as her arousal grew from obvious to glaring, until I flipped over and presented my wet horny pussy. 

Not much talking was done afterwards.

We teased Dynja into fucking us by humping and grinding against her, until she relented. The cock-ring prevented her from cumming, but not from falling prey into our temptations over and over again.

She pinned us to the ground one by one, letting the other watch and writhe as she waited her turn.

We pinned her down below us, riding the thick dark cock, whilst a helpless Dynja tossed and struggled beneath us, begging incoherent moans into her gag.

And, when she was spent, sprawled on the floor, spasming to the last rhymes of countless highs of cumless orgasms, we took turns giving attention to her butt and puss, toefucking her with our stocking-clad feet.

That night, we slept in a pile of tied up sexiness.

Next morning, and on all the mornings thereafter, all three of us were treated like fresh meat by the rest of the inmates, bent over during showers. Jacky and Ram charged petty prison currency and favors for our holes at an abysmal rate. Every day, when we got our daily ‘correctional education’ from the orderlies, our asses and pussies were already filled and drooling cum.

They were merciless.

We were given courses on self denial, fed aphrodisiacs, given sybian vibrators to sit on, and told to hold in the urge to turn it on, and put us on display.

So there we were, three of us tied in our straitjackets, hot and horny, whimpering and crying from the humiliation of guests and potential clients walking by the window, as a doctor explained how this ‘exercise’ was supposed to help free us from our lusts.

We failed, of course. The punishment too was carried out as a form of public humiliation. After cumming, we were encased in durlatex bitch-suits and paraded on leashes between the guest’s feet, while the doctor performed 4D mental gymnastics to justify the benefits of degradement to perverted minds.

Dynja stained the floor in cum from mental stimulation, and was forced to lick it all up in front of a watching crowd. Not gonna lie, I was a bit jelly.

In the months that followed, we got our full course of Horny Jail.

Submissive training, where mine and Shadada’s brattyness as well as Dynja’s resistance were slowly ground away. Even I became a good girl after several days of no-cum sensory-deprivation. I accepted the staff as my mistresses, and learned to please them before myself.

Body sensitizing treatments, where our bodies were repeatedly coated in alchemical compounds. I was sadly deemed ‘too sensitive’ for most of it, given that I can already cum from just about anything, but I enjoyed watching Shadada and Dynja find an appreciation for every hole and crevice of their bodies. The goddess in particular seemed conflicted after she started cumming from giving oral.

Oh, and we did have some of those milking sessions I booked too. Combined with the treatment and submissive training, we were basically a trio of cows. Side by side, the three of us were kept securely bound in a metallic barn for slave cattle, and fixed to milkers for hours at a time. Supposedly, the lesson of that cow training was that our horny ways would lead us to become less than slaves, but what I learned was that I really, really need to try being real human cattle someday soon (minus the gore part).

Just the idea of being used as a breeding sow with zero rights. Mmmph! I pretended I was already there and mooed happily, when the orderlies complimented me on my modest breast growth.

We got let go after a total of four months, when my initial payment for my and Shadada’s stay ended. I’ve no clue how long Dynja stayed afterwards, but Jacky and Ram seemed to claim her as their permanent prison bitch, so hopefully she enjoyed her stay.

(Pssst! Feel free to tell us how it went in the comments Dynja! I’m curious ^_^ since you seemed to enjoy being turned into a subby XOXOXO)

149