A Goddess’ Public Sexecution
8.8k 10 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Never would I have believed it,” said my former high priest. “She’s ruined.”

“Corrupted,” echoed another. “Beyond salvation. To think we praised the knowledge of a being that… base. Yugh. I’ve had whores more educated.”

“Surely you mean devoted attendants, your eminence,” corrected another.

The second one coughed. “Ah. Yes, exactly. But I do believe we have reached consensus, yes?”

“Aye,” echoed all my former high priests.

“It is settled then. I’ll have a gander at this corrupted harlot’s magical artifacts before departure. It is best you hurry too. Once the broadcast begins, it won’t take long for the monasteries to fall into utter chaos. There won’t be much time to pilfer the faith’s coffers and treasures before the betrayed faithful do it themselves.”

“Our life’s work, gone. Perverted by one whore’s selfish desires.”

“At least she’s getting the punishment she deserves,” drawled a cold voice above me. “And who told you to rest? Keep licking!”

A barrage of spanks on my breast made me scream against a pussy. Sweaty thighs and ass cheeks clenched around my face, further muffling my cries as the high priestess intensified her spanking to outright cruelty.

I tried to squirm away from her, but could barely move an inch. My back rested on the arch of a bondage furniture. My arms were stretched out underneath it and fixed in place. My legs had been folded up into useless bundles with my ankles strapped tight against my butt. A hip-harness kept my lower body fixed to the fuck-seat and ensured I couldn’t fall off no matter how I struggled.

Another priestess stood between my bound thighs, pistoning my anus angrily with a huge demon-cock strap-on, the kind with ridges and soft spikes and painfully thick bumps.

“Useless…” She smacked my other breast with an open palm, sending stars through my vision. “Stupid…” Smack. “Fake…” Smack. “Deity…” Smack.

A violent release wracked through me. My sex and tits tingled with red-hot pain pleasure. My rear was stretched oh-so-wide and filled so full my tummy stretched. After my first humiliating climax on the floor, they’d sealed my pussy shut with black magic-tape and locked my girl-dick in a tiny cage, keeping my sexes in constant arousal, never allowing them to orgasm.  I still came with them both, but most of my orgasms at the hands of my clergy had been purely anal.

“Absolutely disgusting,” said the one who’d sat on my face. Strands of saliva and female fluids broke on my drenched face. “I’m done with this. She won’t even lick anymore.”

The huge strap-on withdrew from my ass with a long slurp, leaving both my a-hole and mouth gaping and gasping for air. 

“Nggh aahh… Cock. Cock,” I huffed, wiggling against the hip harness and wrist cuffs. “Please, take them off… The cage. It hurts, I wanna cum, I wanna cum so bad-NNAAHH!”

Pain of whip cracks enveloped my entire body as a priestess held my demon-taming collar, subjecting me to its magical torture. She held on. Pain continued. First rush of agony sapped my breath and I couldn’t make a sound after I’d screamed my lungs out. Silent whimpers and sobs bubbled out of me as I tugged against my restraints.

Through pain I came again and squirted violently, even emptying my bladder at the same time. The priestess released my collar.

“Nine Hells, she… she peed herself?”

“Disgusting.” 

I was a wet shivering mess. Everywhere burned with lingering afterpain. My nipple rings stretched their prisoners painfully with the heaves of my breasts as I swallowed deep, shivering breaths. From my upside down view, I watched the highest of my clergy depart to destroy my religion. 

“Heyoo!” Noi startled me by kneeling before me, grinning with my face. “Now that they’ve got their special turn, let’s get you up and ready for the main show!” She clapped her hands.

“Uwah”

Magic flipped me upright, releasing me from the stationary restraints. My folded up legs were released and I was allowed to settle my weight on them. Slave’s chains appeared on my arms and wrists, folding my upper limbs neatly behind my back, with a taut link connecting my wrists to the back of my choker. Similarly tight cuffs slapped into place around my upper thighs and ankles, short chains connecting my legs to each other at two spots. Another metal shackle compressed my waist and attached to my tail so it stayed upright and my bum-hole visible. A few extra unnecessary chains jingled into existence, fixing my waist shackle to my arms and thighs.

I groaned, trying in vain to find a position where metal didn’t squeeze me too tight. “Dihd you have tho make ith so heavy?” I hissed at Noi.

“Aww, don’t give me that face sis. I know you love it.” She patted my butt. “It looks great on you too! You know, well I guess you don’t since you don’t think about anything besides being fucked, but anyhoo… Enslaving gods is all about optics. What do pretty little bdsm bondage say? They say, this here is a consensual part time slave. What do big ole heavy metal cuffs and chains scream? They scream that this girl is a captive, a slave, a helpless piece of fuck-meat and she’s gonna stay that way.”

A chain-leash appeared between her dainty gloved hand and my neck. “Now come along, slave sis~ Public sexecution awaits.”

“Ngh!” I leaned against the tug on my collar, though it was no use. All strength had been fucked and bound out of me, so I shuffled along with tiny hobbled, clinking steps. I growled at Noi. “I’m ghonna geth you for thith bith.”

“Hm.” Noi paused, pressing a finger to her lips as she frowned at me. “Hmm-hmm.”

“Whaht?” I stopped before her, aware of her gaze sweeping up and down across my exposed body.

“Just wondering… Could we make your mouth breathing a bit more pathetic somehow.”

“Hii.” A shiver ran through me. “C’mon… Nhoi, pleahe don’th.”

“Hehe.” She bit her lip, opening her palm with a slow flourish. Her magical cloak shimmered as she summoned a thick artificial dong with my name on it. Noi licked her lips and whispered softly as she pulled me against her curves. “Open up.”

I grumbled and whined, gritting my teeth. “No. Leth me exhplain at leath why am like thith when they thee me.”

“Explain with your body sis, now say aaaahn~”

“Pleathe,” I pleaded through closed teeth.

Her hand rolled in the leash, coming to rest on my demon-taming collar. “Do you wanna get hurt, is that it? You’ll do it eventually anyway, sis. Now behave, say aaahn~”

Hissing and growling, I opened my mouth and let my tongue drool out, waiting to be gagged.

“Say aaahn~”

“Grrr.” I stared death at her, but obeyed, “Aaahn.”

“Nu-uh. I know you’ve got better than that. Sexier. Beg for it.”

I gathered what slivers of dignity I had left and let them out as I offered my open mouth towards her, and moaned, “Ahaaaaahngh~”

“Theeeere we go, take it,” she cooed, pressing the rubber-cock past my lips. “Now gulp it down like a good slave sis, there, mmmph. Looks tasty.” 

She held me by the back of my neck and stared deep in my eyes while feeding me slow, thick inches of rubber. I started gagging. My eyes welled up with moisture. She whispered sweet words and kept on shoving it down, deeper, deeper. Bound as I was, I had no choice but to keep gulping what she fed me until my mouth and throat were full. 

“There. Good girl, now hold it still.”

“Hnghf?”

Noi connected the end of the dildo to my stupid fat nose piercing so that it wouldn’t slide too far down my throat.

Immediately, as I gasped for air, I was hit by the fact that my nose and mouth were almost entirely clogged! 

I winced, blinking away tears of shock as I wheezed and gasped, but received nothing but rubber cock for my efforts. I expelled my breath and wiggled my tongue to try and get it out, but only managed to slide it a couple inches out before the nose-chain went taut. Flexing my tongue and cheeks, I managed to catch the cock there though, and though it took effort, I could suck in slow, thin breaths through my teeth and blocked nostrils.

Unfortunately, every inhale sucked the cock straight back down and I had to fight it to slide up.

For a moment there, I got a bit light headed from lack of oxygen, but the feeling faded as I found a rhythm to balance breathing and cock-sucking.

My eyes found Noi nodding in approval. “Perfect. Aaand, let’s make them gold to match the hair. I’d rather watch you destroyed looking our best.”

I let out a miserable whine.

Another flick of her fingers turned all the bondage and toys layered upon me into golden. 

“You want your lingerie white, pink, or black?”

Fucker, how is she talking about lingerie color right now? I suckle-choked on dick and gave her a teary glare.

“Slightly transparent white, eh? I like it.” Another snap transformed the color of my durlatex bolero, stockings, as well as the patch of tape sealing my pussy. “There, now you’re looking like a captured deity about to be ruined.” Noi pressed fingers against my tape-sealed pussy. “Mmm, hot and eager.”

“Mmmhp.” I gurgled out some spit, as pleasure shivered through me.

“Although…” Her fingers traipsed to my caged little dick. “Hot though it is, best we get rid of this or someone might misunderstand and think you know how to use it.”

Another rune glowed on her cloak.

I screamed against cock as a jolt of electricity ran from my hooves to horn-tips. For the briefest moments, I felt a tiny ruined orgasm as my lady-dick melted and fell off like a puddle of clay, leaving behind a smooth hairless mound. My cage clattered onto the floor.

I whimpered and grumbled at Noi, shifting my thighs as my naughty bits got incredibly itchy.

She scratched her pretty chin, ignoring my complaints. “Just pussy tape is a bit unbalanced. Let’s patch up your ass and nips too. Then we can rip them all off all at once and… Ooohh, yeah it’ll fit perfectly with the hood. Okay, let’s do this, bend over, sis.”

“Mgghrph!” I tried to resist, but she spun me by my collar, turning my ass up.

Noi’s fingers sank deep into my ass-crack, spreading a fast-acting glue-patch right up against my sensitive pucker to make it seem like I was wearing the bottom part of the world's smallest thongs. She also rubbed on nipple patches big enough to cover my areola. Not that they covered anything. My stiff nips and the rings poked lewd outlines through them. 

Lastly, she pulled me back up on my hooves and grabbed the hood behind my neck. I had enough time to let out a moany protest, before white durlatex entombed my head within its skin-tight hug. The sudden loss of senses yanked me straight back to the moment she’d first hooded me during our innocent little selfcest session.

Noi fumbled behind me, gathering my hair into a ponytail to slip through the back of the hood. She then let magic tighten the garment, durlatex pressing tight against my scalp until it fused with my skin, leaving only my gag-stuffed mouth open.

My world was a pale white curtain with only the faintest silhouette of someone standing before me. All sounds were muffled and all smells turned rubber. A big soft dildo pinned down my metal-studded tongue like she was a slave bitch herself.

Arousal and utter helplessness drugged me into a numb buzz. Testing the cuffs on my limbs and feeling their oppressive hug turned that buzz into something almost orgasmic. I felt my clitoris throb against the tape and let out a long begging moan.

“Gosh, you really make a good slave, sis,” whispered Noi as she glued her warm sexy body against mine. Her touch slid over my curves, sending ticklish shivers of pleasure through me. She groped my ass and hefted my breast almost sensuously, fiddling idly with my erogenous zones. “Born to be bound and bred. Mmmnh, damn you, getting me horny again, but I think the others might get antsy if I delay this too much, so let’s go. Ready to be marched out before everyone and rape tortured into a powerless mortal sex-slave you always wanted to be?”

My pulse quickened towards panic. I tried to beg for mercy in moans and huffs, only managing to make spittle flow past my chin and wet my breasts.

“That’s the spirit!” I could hear her grin. A force pulled on my choker. “C’mon sis, right this way.”

I could either walk or be dragged to my end, so I walked. 

Chains clinking, drool flowing, pussy throbbing and heart pounding, I walked through the crowd bustling within my scrying chamber. Chatter and bodies surrounded me. 

“Finally getting what she deserves. A deity shoving her ugly ass into sex streaming, pfft. It was bound to end like this,” said Ora to someone.

“Wow. How did I ever date something that pathetic. Doesn’t even have a lady-dick anymore,” whispered my ex to Grush.

“Bitch through and through,” replied Grush. “Think her ass is still tight enough for a round?”

“No way. Maybe if we both drill the same hole...”

Oh no. My taped up pucked twitched with pervy excitement and I couldn’t help but let out a tiny moan against my gag.

“And our daughter worships that?” hissed Shadada’s mom. “Unthinkable!”

“The host intends to strip her of her godhood,” reassured a male elf beside her. “We can help do our part and get rid of her.”

“I hope they seal her away forever. What use is a goddess like that to anyone? Even her priests hate her.”

Shame burned my cheeks and ears dark purple.

One of my superfans squeed with joy. “I’m gonna lock her ugly legs and arms away. Finally, finally, I get to make my little Ion into the perfect cute little cock-sleeve.”

A shiver of disgusted terror turned into a gurgle in my throat. Not before everyone please, I prayed, even as my vagina and womb pulsed at the thought. 

“Think our host can bypass that divaslab or whatever magic she used to stay infertile?” asked another fan. “I really wanna pump babies in that slut, she’ll make a great mommy breeder. All chained up, big tits full of milk, belly full.”

“I asked. She can’t yet,” said yet another demoness. “But she is going to brand her with a tracking spell so we can hunt and capture her once she’s mortal.”

“Mmgh!” Capture me? My breaths quickened with panic. Oh no, no, no, no! 

I hadn’t considered that if I lost enough power before divaslab ran out, I’d have to live with the consequences of my sexy peril. I had no idea how fast divinity could fade with whatever she had planned, but in the worst case scenario I wouldn’t be able to squirm magic myself out of bondage, let alone undo anything they did to my body.

For the first time ever, I felt truly, utterly helpless – completely at my captor’s mercy. What exactly was Noi going to do to me? 

“I wouldn’t mind sharing, if we can capture her,” said the one who wanted to turn me into a tradwife. “Blitz gets to train her on her butt-plugs, I don’t mind that. Zip can train her to be furniture every now and then, Glubz magics her limbs off, and we share her as our baby-maker and wife.”

Gods! What horror. Scarousal blanked my thoughts like the strongest drug.

“Watch your steps now,” said Noi, slowing down. “There are stairs ahead.”

My hoof bumped into something hard.

“Climb up and onto the stage.”

“Mmhph. Nngh,” I whined, desperately pleading for mercy.

“Don’t get bratty on me now, sis. Or do you want to pee yourself before them again?” she asked, sounding sympathetic. “C’mon now, we’ve got something of a schedule.”

Sobbing, I began climbing the steps with my trembling and chained legs. It was pathetically slow going, but eventually we reached a plateau, where I was walked a couple dozen more meters. Even through my hood I could feel the brightness of strong magical spotlights as they focused on me, pushing sweat on my already clammy skin.

Noi’s hands fell over me. She tugged my leash to pull my posture upright, kicked my legs to spread them as much as the chains allowed, and straightened my ponytail. “There we go, looking great, sis. Just stand there like that, I’m gonna put you on live broadcast soon.” 

Live?

“Mnnghah?”

“To everyone I can,” she answered. “Your worshipers, most of hell, bunch of deities, mortal mages…”

Oh gosh, oh gosh.

My legs started melting, though somehow I kept standing straight. Pussy jucies were accumulating behind my taped up sex, and sloshed as I wiggled my thighs, making it almost feel like I was carrying a fat load of cum inside me. 

“Ladies and… mostly ladies! Welcome, welcome, to the second half of our wonderful little robbery auction of our captive’s property.” Noi’s touch sent a startled jolt through me, though I soon eased into it as she groped through my curves as if to present them to someone. “All of you who wish to participate in the public ruining of your slave goddess here without risking yourself, may pick up any of the masking items I provided.”

Chatter and footsteps ensued as the mob about to rape me queued up for whatever Noi was offering.

I heard Kat, my former boss ask with an incredulous chuckle, “You’re going to fuck that?”

“Why not?” The bored voice was Terry’s (who’d become a thickset goblin. “They said she gives good head. Might as well try.”

“Y-you think it’s okay?” asked Penny, her voice wavering. “This is so lewd. So twisted!”

“I’ll be joining you at the very least,” murmured Hillary, who’d become a rather gorgeous pine-green dryad. “He was ogling at my skirt every day, it’s about time I evened the debt. With interest.”

“Hmh. Perhaps I will give it a try,” my old boss mused.

“But like… He, I mean she, can’t resist. It feels a bit wrong,” said the ever sweet Penny. Bless her!

Noi slapped my butt juuuust right. “Someone asked you a question. Answer them, sis.” 

“Nnnngghf.” Drool escaped my gagged mouth and some bubbled out through my piercing-filled nostril. “Hauhw?” How the heck was she expecting me to answer questions with this much bondage on?!

Noi clicked her tongue. “You can nod, can’t you? The collar isn’t that tight.”

It was really tight, but not that tight, no. My thoughts paused as I imagined sex with Penny. I’d crushed sooo hard on her back on Earth it wasn’t even funny, and to make it worse she was still the same sweet Penny, always caring about everyone, even if she was disgusted by what I was. Even if Noi had really claimed her like she’d said, even if it was with me in this pathetic state, I still wanted to feel her just once.

I nodded several times, making small sounds.

“Theeere,” Noi patted my lower lips gently as a reward. “The slave wants you to rape her, so go ahead, sweetie.”

“T-thank you Mistress Noi,” said Penny with a giddy voice that broke my heart all over again. 

She really was fucking Penny. How did she manage it when I’d only created her like yesterday?! How? I huffed with indignation.

“Calm your tits, sis, and strike a pose,” said Noi, raising her voice so everyone could hear, “Because we are READY! Let’s go gals and pals. Everyone seems to want to participate. Fantastic! I love it! Okay, broadcast in three… two… ONE!”

My scrying room made this hollow ringing whenever it came online. I’d heard it a thousand times from my Lesser Deity Afternoon Club. My body trembled.

An incredibly thick stream of souls washed over me. I felt the attention of thousands, tens of thousands, fall upon my trembling bound ass as if their touch was a physical caress. Just a light touch, but touch enough that I could feel it. The scrying chamber allowed them a mind’s eye view. They could zoom around and view me from every and any angle they desired. I felt a few hundred were staring at my sealed asshole, when their gaze licked the contours of my sphincter and counter the wrinkles.

My anus twitched. More eyes began watching it.

But countless more were elsewhere, washing over my curves in tides of lusty attention, leer, and condescending sneer. I could feel the intent of the audience. There was disappointment and anger, likely from my worshipers. There was a storm of conflicting wants and evils from the Hells, and a myriad more emotions from others watching. But one stood above all.

They all wanted to see me fall.

Demanded it.

They wanted a fake goddess stripped of everything and humiliated into the ground. That hate, desire, and sadism intensified in the gazes that licked me as their anticipation grew to a demand.

Somehow, being drowned in everyone’s attention multiplied the sensations, when Noi lifted one of my breasts and gave it a squeeze. Pleasure buzzed through my tit and brain. I couldn’t help but let out an undignified gurgle and drool all over myself. Countless eyes witnessed my sex twitch with excitement.

“Heyooo everyone at home, hell, or wherever you are~ It’s me, a wizardess extraordinaire, captor of useless deities, and an overall sexy and awesome individual. But I’m not the star of today, nor the reason you’ve tuned in. She is! Tadaah!”

I could faintly see Noi’s arms wiggling about theatrically as she presented me.

“Say hi to the audience, Ion! Give them a little wiggle.”

“Mmhph. Nngh,” I groaned as I tried to push the gag out of my throat again.

“She isn’t actually a goddess at all, but a lazy perverted otherworlder who reincarnated into her body after the original Ion quit. This Ion we have here is a toootal fake. Fakest and laziest degenerate you’ll ever see, barely does any of her duties and just faps all day long. Get this, she’s been pretending to be the Goddess of knowledge and magic, while using her powers only for maximal submissive slutting 24/7. She’s been stealing faith and power and abusing you all. So.”

Noi drew a breath. 

“So. That ends today. If you pray to Ion, stop. Find some new god that does their job properly and let this faker get what’s coming for her. And what’s coming starts today, heh! Today, this captured little shit will be judged for her misdeeds and punished. We’re gonna rape and ruin her, and if you want in on the action, you can dial N0115 8357 on your crystal balls and ritual circles. That’s Donating N0115 8357! 

“1 deity buck or equivalent currency gets you a grope. 10 gets you a spank. Donating 25 buys a deep fondle or a huge painful pinch. 50 gets you 30 second of rubbing your magically projected genitalia aaaanywhere you want. 200 buys you a chance to get anything you want branded on her. Now, these prices may seem steep to the regular mortals out there, but rest assured everything goes straight to a charity fund managed by none other than myself, and I promise to donate everything to helping poor abandoned simulacrums find their purpose in the world.”

Gods fuck that bitch. Robbing me wasn’t enough, now she was gonna make it rich off of my sexecution?! The nerve. The tits on that gal! 

I protested loudly, stomping my hoof and wiggling my chains.

“Wow,” drawled Noi. “A lazy fake goddess doesn’t want to contribute to saving poor innocent simulacrums. Who would’ve thought, right? What a villain. I bet you’re curious just how twisted she is inside, which brings me to a big surprise! Are you ready my home viewers, to take a look into the soul of the deity as she falls? You better be, cos here we go!”

A snap of her fingers triggered a hum across the scrying chamber. Magical and divine broadcasting mechanisms focused their intent on me. I squirmed as the touch of the judging gazes grew ever more intense, burrowing deeper into me, straight through my body and into my soul.

At once, I felt the connections slam into my mind as Noi stripped down my mental defenses, allowing anyone tuned in to dip deep into me. Foreign attentions swam across my surface thoughts, my emotions, and sensations. Everything I was was being watched and ogled at. Pervs could take a peek at everything I was sensing, at my utter helplessness, my shame-fueled arousal, the pleasure I felt from being so tightly bound, my degenerate anticipation for the raping to come. Some drank of my emotions with sadistic sneer. Others dipped straight into me to live through me.

My every reaction and mental gasp of pleasure was naked for their entertainment. They all saw how much I loved this, how I got off on bullying and binding and saw what a huge pervert I am.

It’s over. I’m done, I can’t…

My head spun so heavily I nearly blacked out. The shame, arousal, and panic were too much.

“Aaanyway, let the deity-ruining begin! Come on and send in your money for a once in a lifetime chance. And our live quests, please come on up on the stage alone or in groups.”

“Do we need to pay?” asked someone.

“Only for writing and other permanent stuff! But you do get a 50% discount for that. So, who’s first?!”

My ears drowned in a chant of ‘me-me-me-me’ as the quests shoved and fought to climb on stage. While Noi herded them back into some semblance of order, the scrying audience began unleashing their torment upon me.

With a happy pling-plong jingle, a sultry voice thanked some distant soul for purchasing a spank.

Split-second later, I screamed out a moan and nearly jumped out of my skin as something long, thin, and hard smacked across the length of my sensitive butt-flesh.

The second spank came from a palm, with full strength, and in the smack middle of my left ass cheek. Force of it jiggled through my hips and up to my breasts, nearly throwing me off balance. I winced behind the sealed hood, struggling to steady my breathing.

It was no use.

Spanks began landing in a steady rhythm – with hands, rulers, sticks, whips, and paddles – each rewarding me with a jolt of wonderfully cruel pain. Most punished my ass. I felt my naughty derriere rapidly reddening, and my holes twitched in response. But no part of me was spared.

Spanks began landing everywhere.

Ones on my thighs made me cry out and whimper, begging it to stop (they didn’t). I felt my breasts jiggle helplessly to the ghostly spanks landing left and right, some on bare tit-flesh, others aimed at my pierced nips. Some spanked me on my tummy and body like I was some warm-up punching bag. The evilest ones began smacking my face, showering my swollen,cock-stuffed cheeks with slaps. A few managed to land open-palm spanks right on my tape-sealed pussy before I wisened up and clenched my thighs together as hard as I could. They kept on hurting my thighs afterwards, trying to make me open up, but I bit down on the cock-gag, squeezed tears from my eyes, and persisted through the storm of hurt.

It felt like hours, but only seconds had passed before the gropes and touches joined the spanks.

Hands big and small, slender and calloused began tracing me from rubber encased bits to the long stretches of helpless nudity. Most were brief, barely more than single hefts of breast or squeezes of ass. Others lingered and dug in deep.

Countless hands violated me all at once.

Fingers burrowed between my clenched butt-cheeks and pressed against the tape-covered butthole. Others pressed hard against my pussy, dipping almost several inches deep through the stretchy patch covering me up. They pinched my thighs, pulled my nose-ring, shoved my cock-gag deeper, pulled my ears, grabbed my horns, mauled my breasts, choked my neck, flicked my nipples, wiggled my navel stud, tickled my ribs, squeezed me by the base of my fat tail, and yanked me by my ponytail.

And through all that, the spanks carried on.

As did everyone’s attention on my body and mind. I could feel them seeing through me, seeing how I loved the torment. Some even straight up lived it as I did, sharing with me everything from the taste of the rubber cock to every drop of shame drooling down my thighs.

The tidal wave of sensations blanked my mind with a violent orgasm. My limbs gave out beneath me as my body convulsed. I fell forward, but got caught on a chain attached to my arms and collar that someone had attached. So, instead of face planting, I hung there bent over and half-suspended, kicking my chained legs, screaming, suffering as hot-white waves blanked my dumb slutty brain so hard I thought I was gonna die.

Several dozen moments whizzed past me as I hung there shivering and panting. I was half-aware of my hood being yanked off and sweaty-clingy rubber being replaced by cool air, clear sounds, and sexy figures standing around me.

Though I didn’t really come to full lucidity, until Kat ripped off the pussy and anus tapes. 

It felt like my crotch was ripped off! Blinking rapidly, I wiggled my legs and sobbed, trying to find a pose that would soothe my poor naughty bits. I felt accumulated juices of my arousal splooge out of my slit and anus, running lewd rivulets down my glistening thigh-highs. It eased the lingering burn of spanking on my legs, though the rest of my body still tingled with fresh memories of pain.

“Looking hot there, slacker.” Claw-tipped hands of the dragon-girl who’d once been my boss latched onto my sweaty, shivering ass. “Always knew you were a lazy good for nothing who fapped through your work hours. Never would’ve thought those disgusting habits would stay with you into another world, but oh well. Once a useless pervert, always a useless pervert.”

Her thumb-claws dug into my pussy to spread it wide open, while her fore-fingers did the same for my anus. She spat right on my open holes.

“Hmmmngh… Ngh?” I craned my neck, the people around me for mercy.

Penny, Terry, and Hillary towered around my face. Their hands stroked my horns and the chain that my collar hung from. All three were clad in my stolen clothes – skimpy dresses, bodysuits, and harnesses. All three sprouted hideously thick and humongous symbiotic tentacle strapons from between their legs.

These were wrinkly things. One of them looked like a stunted elephant trunk with spikes, another was a long misshapen knot of angry bulbous tentacles, and third a huge cone-shaped cock with a base of tendrils trying to writhe towards and latch onto my face. All of them stank so thickly of old sex that even I was about to gag! These were the kind of strapons that break a girl.

All of a sudden, the dick in my throat started feeling kinda alright.

Grunting and drooling, I begged them in gag-speech to reconsider for old time’s sake. 

“H-hold on.” Penny leaned closer to hold my chin and unlatch the gag chain from my nose ring. She withdrew the toy from my throat gently, then attached the slime cock to hang from the front of my collar. “There. Better?”

My studded tongue threatened to fall out already, but I managed to suck it in. “Thank huu. Phahe… Muh Noshe ish full. Can’t shuck big cocks.”

“Oh? Aww, but we heard you were really good at cock-sucking,” pouted Penny.

“Born to suck,” echoed Terry.

The insult sent a hot shiver through me.

“Born to suck and fuck indeed. Wettest pussy I’ve seen in a long, long while,” whistled Kat. I felt the tip of her dragon-cock pressing against my poor little opening. She closed one hand around the base of my claw and gripped my thigh-cuff with another.

“Waith–ngh! Ahhhngh!” My eyes fluttered as she began shoving, spreading my attention deprived cunny with her thick girl-dick.

“Nmg. Someone gag that idiot, I don’t wanna listen to her yapping,” grunted Kat, squeezing herself forcefully inside my tightly clenched vagina.

“Ooohhh…. Oohh, ahnng, can’t fit, can’t fith…” I slurred as my insides were filled and stretched.

A slimy stinky slab of tentacle-cock pressed itself against my moaning face. Penny started rubbing the underside of her cock against my nose and mouth, smearing filthy fluids all over me. Whimpering, I tried to twist away but she grabbed my horns and pulled me closer, smothering me with the huge disgusting strapon.

“M-mmhm. Feels great.”

I couldn’t do much else but grimace and pant as Kat stuffed me up to the brim and hilted herself inside me. My walls pulsed against her painful thickness, melting against the ridges and contours of her rigid dragon-cock. The tip was moulded against the underside of my womb, threatening to penetrate. She pressed on my clitty’s inner bits and bladder so hard I came a little and squirted on her legs. 

Kat let out a giggle of disbelief. “Filthy!”

She then smacked my already abused rump, grabbed my thigh-cuffs, and started pumping my pussy.

I came again, moaning right against Penny’s strapon. She took that as an invitation and shoved herself in my mouth.

My eyes bulged and I tried to run, but she had me by the horns. Down she went, without a moment of hesitation or mercy. The collar wasn’t wide enough to fit both my neck and her strapon, so my neck choked against metal.

“Oohh wow! It’s tight,” Penny groaned.

Terry was stroking her own strapon, her gaze wandering over my bound curves. “Yeah? Finally something the slacker’s good at?”

“The tongue studs… Nggh, Gods! And the collar! Feels incredible,” Penny shimmied her hips closer, pressing too much cock down my throat, and then towards my gullet.

The choking, throatful of dick, harshness of their treatment, the lingering pain, and the ever present attention of thousands of gazes seeing right through my thoughts as I reveled in my pussy being raped by my old boss was too much. It’d been like twenty seconds, but I came again.

“Shit,” Kat cursed. “Gods, fuck! Keep that up, she gets off on that.”

Not that being tighter helped me at all! Kat only accelerated her pistoning, making it feel like she was about to drag my sex inside out!

“You do?” Penny asked, tilting my eyes towards her. 

I knew I looked pathetic, being bound, teary eyed, and obviously horny from the abuse. I wanted to disappear underground. Plus, my face was deep purple from the choking.

“Oh, oops! S-sorry, sorry.” She slid out, letting me cough and wheeze for air, then offered the tip of her cock-symbiote to my nose again. “But, um… I heard you really like sucking others off, so could you maybe suck me off? S-show me those slutty skills, heh!”

Gosh, she was cute. Fuck Noi for stealing her, but I guess I wouldn’t have been up for an actual relationship anyway so—

“Unf!” The thought was cut short by a dragon-cock slamming into me. “Ngh.” Grimacing, body trembling, I tried to endure the sensation of Kat withdrawing her meat from me.

I met Penny’s expectant eyes, but had to avert my gaze soon after. Despite the situation, despite the humiliation I was in for, I did want to suck her off.

So, like a good slave, I surrendered myself to pounding from behind, opened my front cock-slot wide, and let my stud-filled tongue loll down.

“Oh my, oh my,” murmured Hillary, stroking her own erection. “She really wants it.”

“Here,” Penny said, offering her tip to me again.

“Mmmmmph~” Swallowed her in, this time like I meant it, craning my neck to swallow and gulp her inside myself, while worshiping her sensitive underside with my tongue. I found an immediate appreciation for the studs, when Penny began squirming and moaning. Mixed caress of soft tongue and hard polished metal must’ve been intense. Her reactions added a special flavor of subby pleasure to my serving and I dedicated myself entirely to the two cocks spit roasting me, doing my best to please them.

Some ghostly fingers began to pull my nipples as if to milk my breasts. Others too returned to having their way with me while I took a pounding. I couldn’t endure it at all. Multiple ab-clenching climaxes tore through me before I got either Kat got off on me, pumping a tummy-stretching load of hot seed inside me.

Mmm-m, gosh I love being stuffed. 

I knew they could hear me.

And I love choking on hard girldick. Mmmph, it’s the best!

Disgust intensified in the attention of my spectators, which got me off even more!

I had an oral-gasm when Penny’s strapon triggered its host’s orgasm and poured an ungodly amount of cum into me. Worse, she pulled out as she came and most of the load was shot straight into my mouth, which she then spread all over by shoving herself back inside.

My eyes watered as a fat serving of cum was shoved up into my nasal cavity. Penny of course was groaning as she climaxed, not realizing that I was choking and trying desperately to eject stinky tentacle cum through my already clogged face-holes. 

“Ooohhh… That was such a wonderful– Oh my god! Uh, um, s-sorry! I didn’t.” Penny drew out.

I coughed violently, shivering against my shackles.

“A-are you okay?”

I raised my head. Tears burned my cheeks and eys. Bubbles of cum popped outside my nostrils and stuff dribbled down my nose-ring, making it dribble onto my lips and mouth no matter what I did. My spooge coated tongue lolled outside my mouth and spit and sexual fluids flowed down all over it and my chin. I was a slutty total mess.

“Talk about sloppy seconds,” chuckled Hillary. “My turn.”

I didn’t get a say. She just shoved a thumb in my mouth, aligned me with her strap-on, and began fucking my face. Terry swapped positions with Kat and pierced my anus with just as little prep. They fucked me like demons with a grudge, spanking, pinching, and gripping my head by the hair. I balled my fists and tried to hold on for dear life.

Richest of my sexecution’s spectators began buying some rubbing time. Ghostly pussies and girl-dicks and anuses began grinding against me, while I was fucked. Someone made me finger their bumhole, while another got herself off by using my tail to fuck themselves. There were even pervs who rubbed their dicks on my armpits. No part of me was safe from violation!

The first branding session came when my old coworkers had had their seconds and thirds.

Noi came up on the stage and handed Kat a tattoo pen. A cock-gag was shoved back in my throat, and muffled my cries as the hot arcane-needle tip began ruining my perfect smooth skin.

Kat, of course, had to splurge her money so she could etch ‘useless slacker’ on my butt. Audience then got to do their worst. They marked trashy notches for every load I’d received on my thigh and cheek for every oral I’d given. Slut, fake god, lying whore, free use, no mercy for bitchgod, maso-retard, leg humper, butt-slut, cuck-bitch, cock sock, cum sink, Lazy cunt, Dynja’s slave, and a score of other humiliations were tattooed all over my body.

I looked hideously trashy and had no idea whether I could get rid of them later or not. What if I’m left like this when I’m mortal?

It’d be all over. The first place I walked in would capture and enslave me as their cum dumpster. And oh gosh, did that mental image do something nasty to my hornball of a brain. I gazed at the lewd reflection they showed me, relishing in the afterpain and pleasure as I ogled at myself.

“And now, a special tattoo!” Noi exclaimed. “A little gift from me to all of you, a universal tracking curse powerful enough that she won’t be able to remove it herself with what little power she’ll have left.”

Oh no, she really has a way to mark me?

Lucidity flooded the remaining pleasure from my brain, giving me a surge of strength to fight back and make a total fool of myself. All that me wiggling against the chains did was make Noi get some volunteers to hold me down.

Gropy hands of the spectators pinned me in place as she knelt before me, took out a wand, and began tracing meticulous arcane patterns over my as of yet unsullied pubic mound and womb.

I whimpered and watched in horror as she drew a rune of [Tracking], without even trying to hide the tracking ID, and then encircled it with frilly glyphs of [Permanency].

Anyone anywhere could now track me down.

Noi wiped her forehead. “Phew! There we go, to any of you without eyes, her ID is SLUT0. That’s slut capitalized with an 0 at the end. Now, the program continues. And to those of you tuning out in preparation for the great game afterwards… I say to you happy hunting~”

They gave me no time to recover.

My next punishment was doled out by Orabitch and her hanger ons.

She set up her own divine stream and had some demon lawyers do stuff, so I lost my memory for copyright reasons.

All I know is that after her treatment left my mouth tasting like demon pussy, my skin full of bitemarks and hickies (especially around my naughty bits). They’d also ripped off my nipple tapes and attached some kinda vibrating weighs to my both my nip and clit piercings and stuffed my butt with something. 

Objects sloshed around my anus and insides to the point that my tummy bulged with false pregnancy. A big plug kept whatever I was stuffed with from escaping, leaving me to huff and puff as I tried in vain to grow used to the sensation. 

My spectators, of course, thought this was a wonderful time to keep spanking my butt and aching holes.

I was having a small orgasm and begging for mercy, when Shadada’s parents climbed before me. Her mother, a gorgeous tanned elf in regal wear, looked absolutely mortified. 

“My gods, that is the harlot deity Shadada has been worshiping?!” She slapped my cheek, snarling, “Keep your filth away from our daughter. She was a perfectly good paladin before meeting you!”

They both then spat on my face and waddled off.

Nearing the end of my now two day… (or had it been three already?) long captivity, my crazy fangirls were unleashed upon me.

It was… strange.

So the one who wanted me to be a trad-wife sucked my pussy clean of cum while pampering me, trying to show me options for what bridal lingerie I would want to wear on our wedding night (yeah, as if!). Meanwhile, one with her own anal obsession unplugged my rear and then plucked rubber eggs from my anus that Ora had left there by inserting her own fist elbow deep, which made the whole ‘selecting bridal garments bit’ kinda difficult if not outright impossible. Most of the time I was just mooing and drooling on her stupid ass magazine.

This, of course, excited the one who wanted me to make her babies to play-act as if I was laying her demonically fertilized eggs. She also kept on rubbing that stupid navel piercing constantly, forcing me to keep ovulating till I was so horny I begged her to impregnate me.

Not the weirdest orgasms I’d had, but yeah it was kinda oof.

Didn’t see the demon girl obsessed with stalking me anywhere, presumably because she was already prepping to hunt me down in the mortal realm. The fucknugget girl, however, was there.

Grinning, she introduced these portable holes she’d made to me and told me how I’d made a really cute wiggly little cumsocket. She had the others help keep me pinned down while they undid my shackles, so that she could insert my limbs into her devices.

They slid up to almost my armpits and upper thighs, and when the magic activated, my limbs were teleported away into some astral storage. All feeling cut off from them too, which made me panic for a short moment.

It felt really weird being limbless on the ground. Kinda arousing too.

Not as good as being tied up, but it had its own kind of allure.

The demoness tied my arm-locks into chains, stringing me up like a helpless piece of ham, then chained me by my leg-cuffs into a spread eagle, before burying her cock inside. After coughing out her third load from my mouth, I was relinquished to the furniture obsessed girl.

She is, I should admit, quite the living furniture artist.

The demoness returned my limbs to me, removing all my shackles except for the collar which she held in a firm grip, while gently guiding me into sliding myself into new restraints. The act of submitting to bondage whilst watched was… arousing. I couldn’t have hid my excitement from showing even if my reactions hadn’t been broadcast to everyone.

Not when she said she’d designed the perfect rig for me to become the object I was always meant to be. Mmrrph! I’d have bit my lip if I wasn’t gagged again.

Instead, I obeyed my new owner like a good little subby object without a will, laying my torso on a golden harness-like metal support attached to a stable platform from the sides. The frame bit into my body like it was made for me (which it was). She clasped the rear-part over my back, head, and horns. It followed the contours of my spine, supporting as much as it restrained. Locks clicked and I was told to try wiggle out of it, while my limbs were still free.

I clutched the harness, the reinforced collar, and the frame, kicking and groaning as I fought against metal.

“Nngh! Can’t.” Panting, I gave up.

“Good. Now arms here,” she said, guiding my wrists into sockets attached to the load-bearing frame of the contraption. She did the same to my ankles, which left me a surprising amount of wiggle room, until she pressed a button to activate my new prison.

The metal golem I was bound to came alive.

Clay-like, my golden bondage shifted, contorting me as it did. A thick support formed behind my back, arching to force my face upwards, while folding my thighs and ass to sit flat on the ground, with my heels pinned to my sides and my arms behind my neck. Artistic metal rings spread around the metal harness encasing my head, to distribute weight I figured once I realized that I’d become a chair. With my face as the part where butts go. 

“And if you wish to sit on the pussy…” The demon touched my shoulder, gently and flipped my world upside down!

“Ngghah?”

I was staring at the floor now and could feel cool air and intense gazes caress my naked ass as I squirmed in place.

“Tadah! A thick cushioned chair with two cock-slots,” said the demoness. “Or, if you just need a party relief toy…”

She flipped me again, this time leaving my helplessly restrained body horizontal, with both my face and rear-end fuck-ready and at perfect height for easy access.

“And if you need to move it…” The demoness demonstrated the chair-golem-prison’s little widdly support legs by pushing it in every direction and showing it could move. 

Done with her demonstrations, the demoness gave herself a satisfied nod. “There. You can keep it.”

And then she left.

For several moments, I and most of the quests were left mystified by the furniture demoness. 

Then someone donated 100 deity-bucks for the privilege of spanking my currently slightly upturned rear. My gagged whimpers broke the spell of confusion.

A rune tattooed elf with tousled after-sex hair and a smoking hot body wrapped in my sexiest harness and lingerie sauntered into my view, holding hands with a huuuge muscular demoness amazon with an equally huge crimson member. 

“Wanna help me fuck your ex?” asked Grush, approaching until she towered above my face. “Too bast you lost your cock somewhere. Would’ve been fun to let you get a pity fuck with that tiny thing, heh.”

“Grush, don’t be mean,” Jelina chuckled, leaning her breasts into her arm. “She was kinda average, yours is just huge.”

“Ye, ye, sure. Tho doubt she could’ve used it anyway. Some bitches are just better off not trying to pretend they’re anything but a pussy with two extra holes. Hope you like balls by the way.”

“Hngah?” Oh gosh.

Grush zipped open a pair of black rubbery boy-shorts she’d bought from Noi, releasing her massive half-chub, swollen futa-balls, pussy, and ass. All of it was smeared in glistening, slimy sweat and sexual fluids from whatever the two had been up to. Aaaand it started dripping all over as she stepped to hover her ass above me, raining down in thick strands and droplets like world’s lewdest rain. 

Gods, the stink, so thick it nearly knocked me out. I thought it might’ve also knocked me up. My horny ass girly bits shivered, I felt it all the way in my womb – the thirst to be bred by Grush’s thick seed.

Part of me realized it was because some stupid viewer was activating my navel stud again.

“Let’s get this out…” Grush pulled my gag out, then planted her huge amazon ass on my face, ground her sweaty crotch on me for a bit, and held my lips open to slip her balls in my mouth. “Theeeere, nngh. Start licking slut. Help me drain every drop of cum into Jelina’s pussy here.”

I breathed hot musky air that smelled of sex as the salty tang of futa-balls filled my head. Instinctively, my lower body tried to find something to grind against, but to no avail – the contraption held me tight. All I could do was obey and suckle her sacks.

“Ngh. Like that. Good slut, c’mere babe,” said Grush, slapping her thigh.

I heard Jelina strut over in her new heels and yelp as Grush hoisted her off the ground and onto her lap. Though her ass-cheeks filled most of my world, I could hear a girly scream as Jelina was pierced on a thick demon-cock and they began pounding.

If I hadn’t orgasmed so many times I might’ve cummed from the humiliation alone, but as it was my body was raw and pounding from use and abuse. All I got was a buzzy empty head-space and really horny. I did plead the viewers, knowing they could see into my thoughts, and begged them to let me cum or fuck me.

They of course chose this moment to start teasing me instead.

Ghostly hands began tugging my piercings and gently spanking my pussy. Never hard enough for a paingasm, just to keep me squirming on the edge. Someone even began circling my anus with their ethereally projected tongue, driving me utterly mad.

Pounding intensified above my face. Grush’s pussy was melting over my nose, nearly drowning me in her arousal. Jelina’s screams grew louder, louder. Grush’s grunts became animalistic, then outright demonic. I felt a reaction in her balls.

“Suck them, slut,” she growled.

Subby stuff blanked my thoughts. The slut in me sucked hard, rolling the balls on my tongue, milking them with all my skill. I felt her cum hard.

Thighs clenched around my head. Ass-cheeks sealed me inside for a minute, sapping my breath. When Grush released me and stood up, I was a gasping mess and reeked of her crotch.

“Wow, that was… Damn, always so tight babe,” Grush helped a heavily breathing Jelina off of her cock and gave her a kiss.

Jelina’s thighs oozed cum all over her new thigh-highs. “Ohh, that was… Mmmh.” She rubbed her belly, satisfied. “I feel a little dirty though.”

“Hm.” Grush glanced at me, snorting. “Why not let the slut clean it?”

“Oh? I could.”

“Bet it’d love it. C’mon, slut. Wanna lick my cum off of your ex?”

I let out a whimper of arousal, licked my lips, and despite the raging shame inside me, opened my mouth with my tongue out.

“Ohmygod, and they said you used to be a deity,” Jelina chuckled in disbelief. When my only answer was a tiny moan, she stepped over and lifted cum-painted her leg. “No kisses then, I don’t wanna cheat on Grush.”

A few more viewers projected themselves inside me as I began licking creamy spunk off of red durlatex, slurping along the contours of her gorgeous legs to catch every droplet from thigh to toes. Then came her other leg, and once that was done I tried to extend my tongue towards her cum-filled pussy.

“Nu-uh.” Grush shoved fingers in my mouth. “Enough cum for you, slut.”

“Hold on, babe, there’s a bit more we could give her.”

“There is?” Grush raised a curious brow at Jelina.

“Mm-hm.” Jelina knelt before her, gathering her hair with her arms as she took the tip of Grush’s cock in her mouth with practiced ease. She face-fucked herself a few times, moaning with such erotic delight that I couldn’t help but feel an echo of it in my neglected slit.

When Jelina finished, her cheeks were bulging. She returned to me and flipped me around, presenting my rear towards the sky. I already knew what she was going to do when her fingers inserted into my pussy and spread it wide open.

Pthyi.

“Hiiih?!”

A mouthful of spit and cum splattered inside my breeding hole.

Jelina spat again, making sure to eject all of Grush’s extra seed inside me, before wiping her lips. “There. Make sure to thank Grush.”

“Angh…” My inner walls clenched as it oozed deeper into me.

“Thank her,” Jelina reminded me.

“Hng… T-thank you Grush.”

“No prob.” Grush gave my rear a big open-palm smack that made me scream out in surprise. “See you ‘round, tho I guess not.”

“Bye byeeee~” echoed Jelina.

Before I could process this new odd mix of shame and arousal, a ghostly cock began pounding my slit, smearing Grush’s cum all over my insides. More spectral hands grabbed me everywhere. Some began punishing my already sore behind with spanks. 

“Nooo, please~ Not so hard, not so-mmmghph!” And another spectator’s projected pussy gagged me.

I heard distancing sounds of chatter, while viewers dipped in and out of using me. Though many recoiled from the barest touch of my consciousness, a growing following was projecting themselves inside me as I suffered, getting their pervy rocks off on my torture. However, these were a minority. Most who watched me wanted to see me punished.

They made me scream for mercy and beg for release.

They tugged on my piercings just to watch me cry helplessly.

They had a fist up my ass and another up my cunny, pounding them so hard I thought my holes were left permanently loose afterwards.

More writings and drawings appeared on my skin, thanks to a possessed tattoo pen Noi had left behind. My face and thigh were full of notches that marked orgasms. My body was a tapestry of lewd and degrading drawings. 

I was a shivering mess, too roughly used to truly enjoy pleasure, too aroused to escape the subby drooling mind-set that the day’s humiliation had driven me into. I had probably like 3 brain cells left, if that.

Heck, I hadn’t even realized that most of the real live quests had retreated back to the auction proper, not until Noi popped her head in through the door of the scrying chamber some unknowable hours later.

“Oh, hey there you were!” She walked in on some spectator trying to play a song of moans and screams by rapidly tugging my piercings. “You’re still having fun, eh? Hehehe… Uh, wow okay I didn’t shut down the stream? Shit.”

Noi glanced at the donation count. Her eyes widened.

“Oh…”

She kept staring at the number, unblinking.

“Dang. Wow, look at you go girl! Working your butt off for once. Hey, how about this. I’ll finish up with packing away what I couldn’t see at the auction and come back in like a day?”

“Nghhh! No please– Mngh, ahhhn. Noi, c’mon don’t be– Owowowongghh!”

“Sounds good? Alrighttakecarebyeeee!”

Slam.

Noi was out.

“Hey, please whoever you are toying with my-nngh! Can we pause you’re tearingghhhaaaAAHH!”

The asshole toying with my piercings realized she could tweak the weight of my clit ring too. I sang her a song of whimpers as she made the rings hang off of me and flicked them around to make them swing.

As hours rolled into a die, my public sexecution slowed down, but never died. After all, countless thousands were watching the last hours of my divinity.

I was raped, spanked, groped, and toyed with for what felt like another two eternities. My mind just snapped at some point as I grew tired and turned into a drooling subby drone who just took cock and groaned. Most people grew bored after that.

The rest of my bullies left when I stopped moaning and just hung there in bondage, shivering and breathing.

I just stared at the white, unthinking.

Then, lights cut out and the scrying room depowered.

Strangely enough, I felt several hundred if not a thousand connections cut from my mind. So many had stuck around inside me, riding out the pain and pleasure with me.

“Okay, I’ve turned off the lights,” said Noi, stepping inside. She’d changed back to her original form – my mirror image. “Let’s get you out of here.”

Finally, freedom?

Nope.

Noi tugged her panties aside and sat her pussy on my face. She crossed her legs and made herself comfortable, then told the chair to start walking.

“There will be many hunters once your godhood dwindles out. Lot of people want to capture a former deity, whether it be for raping, breeding, selling, enslaving, or something darker,” said Noi, her voice all sagely seriousness.

“Yeahhhw thankh thu hoo?” I groaned against her slit.

She adjusted her ass, grinding against my nose. “Pssht, shut up now, sis. I’m giving you some advice.”

“Mmmrph!”

“According to my measurements you should have enough oomph left after divaslab wears off to teleport out of here.”

I protested against her slit. As if I was gonna accept anything from that bitch!

“Mmmhn, nice vibrations, but you could use your tongue a bit. Mh, c’mon! Ack, I guess not… Oh well, I’ll just have to ask Penny to fuck me.” Noi stepped off of my face, shifting her panties back on.

She’d ridden me into the main chamber of my sanctum, or what had once been my sanctum.

The space was a dark space of swirling mists, empty sans with three mannequins of miststuffs clad in different outfits.

One wore a slave’s outfit – metal shackles with broken chains, collar, and a tiny bra and loincloth of such sheer white fabric that it could’ve as well been see-through.

Another war encased in a gently writhing suit that I recognized as an outsider possessed durlatex bodysuit. White on the outside, it resembled a regular straitjacket bodysuit. But inside, a storm of wiggling little nublets and tentacles caressed its wearer, invading and filling up all of their holes once they were strapped in. This one had a collar that read ‘Noi’s pet’.

The third was form-fitting and rather flattering leather and cotton outfit of an adventuress. It came with an at first unassuming black-leather collar, though I recognized it instantly. That was a divine artifact – the choker of spell breaking.

“So, awake enough to remember things?”

“Suck my ass,” I said.

“Hmm… Maybe just a little bit.”

“Oh- wait aaaaah!”

Noi flipped me over, then buried her face in my anus, burrowing her tongue past the sphincter. I gasped and moaned as she licked, tracing my every weak point with juuust perfect amount of pressure. Despite thinking I’d been wrung dry, I came furiously, struggling to heave full breaths against the unyielding metal harness I was strapped in.

“Mmph. We taste damn good,” said Noi as she stood up and rotated my face back upright. “Okay, sis, I’m gonna give you a little gift before leaving you to writhe and smolder there.”

“Whah? You’re gonna leave me like this?”

“Relax. It won’t be long, and I’ll put the gag back on so you won’t be bored.”

I groaned, casting her a seething glare.

“If you listen like a good girl, I can put it in aaaany hole you want.”

I grumbled, but cast my gaze down. If I was going to spend hours (maybe even a day or two) restrained like this, I’d rather do it with a dildo in my pussy than my mouth.

“Well, are you gonna be a good girl?”

I balled my fists, biting down shame as I whispered, “I’ll be a good girl.”

“Hm, what was that? Can’t heeear youuuu.”

“I’ll be a good girl.”

“Still can’t hear iiiit.”

“I’ll be a good girl,” I shouted, face blushing.

“Good.” Noi patted my cheek. “Now, my generosity doesn’t end there! You know how I am sis, I heard of you losing your godhood and I had to do something. So, I’ve assembled here three options for you to try to survive the hunt that’s about to chase you.”

“Uhu… Sure.”

“Not convinced? Hmph. Ungrateful little brat, but I guess that’s how you are. Anyhoo, I’m pretty sure you’ll have enough power left to undo the piercings and most of the markings and whatnot, but that tracking glyph is lesser deity tier, as strong as divaslab. I doubt you’ll be able to remove it, which is why I prepared a way for you to escape it.”

Noi patted the adventuring outfit, touching its neck. “You know what it is, you know how it works. This’ll let you undo any magic on you and start a new mortal life with no worries of your past. A fresh beginning.”

“Without the chance to ever gain magic or divine powers,” I spat.

“Well, everything has a cost. And here, I assume you’re familiar with this. If I recall correctly, this is your favorite straitjacket. Slip into it, put on the collar, and tighten the straps. Once you do, I’ll come for you.”

Noi’s voice lowered to a sensual tone, her eyes roving across my body. “I’ll make you my forever slave, sis. I’ll give you your bad end. All your pervy desires will be fulfilled by me and mine. No need to think. No need to work. You’ll to be the helpless abused slave you always wanted to be.”

I had to bite down a groan at the thought. My spread open pussy dripped with desire and I couldn’t keep my nipples or clit from hardening, nor my cheeks from flushing.

“Aaaaand, option three.” Noi skipped to the slave outfit. “The undergarments will leave little to imagination and the shackles complete the escaped slave look. It doesn’t come with the key, so you’ll need to find a way to get them off, before someone captures you and slams proper chains onto them.”

A sudden silence stretched as I waited for the catch.

“So… It’s a regular outfit.”

“It’s a sexy slave outfit!”

“Ah…”

“Yup! Whichever you choose, better be careful, ‘cos the other two will teleport to me once you make your choice. As will your bondage chair there and your current outfit.” She stepped back to me, knelt and kissed me on the mouth with tongue.

“Mnnhp! Mngh, mnnnnnhh~” 

Noi withdrew with a wet aaahh, then whispered, “Become my slave, sis. And every day will be like this. Or don’t. I’ll be sending my own bounty hunters after you. But for now, toodles~”

Her cloak billowed, magical runes lighting up as it enveloped and wrapped her in a vortex of patch-work cloth, before teleporting away.

I was, finally, alone.

And the dildo she’d promised me was on the ground. “Fuck!”

I tried to escape the chair for a bit, but ended up only working myself up and making myself hornier, which wasn’t good considering I couldn’t touch myself or even grind against anything. So, I instead tried to calm down and empty my brain.

I had some time to think while strapped onto that chair.

They were right, all of them.

I was a fake, a total good-for-thing lazy leech slut who smooched off of others just to live out her fantasies. I didn’t deserve to be a goddess at all, at least not one of Knowledge and Magic. I’d been thinking I could coast on old Ion’s achievements and hold onto power she earned, thinking I was safe because she hadn’t relied on worshipers when she originally ascended. 

For long, smoldering moments, I seriously considered giving into Noi’s invitation. Becoming her eternal slave wouldn’t have been bad. I could’ve continued to live my fantasies as I pleased and left all hard work and thinking to an owner who knew my every perverted desire by heart.

But something about that felt wrong.

I considered the freedom that the collar of spell breaking could offer me. I hadn’t enjoyed my isekai properly, and this was a chance to do that, to leave everything behind and find my real self. I could adventure, have fun, even fall in love? Huh, wouldn’t that be something.

But that too felt wrong. 

I knew who I was. I’d known since the moment my neck cracked.

And they’d known too. The souls who’d ridden me through that torment and seen my innermost degenerate, the souls who’d raged with disappointment when the torture ended. Those souls of lost masochists and pervs who yearned for peril that they could not find elsewhere. I’d felt their hunger, and in it found an echo. 

And it called to me with a soundless voice.

My eyes settled on the slave outfit, and I made my choice. 

The divaslab wore off a couple hours later and the fading of my divinity hit me like some alien migraine. I was draining, evaporating. Before my powers vanished entirely, I renewed my body, removing the piercings and markings and untangling myself from the chair.

I shimmied out of my sweat and sex-stained durlatex lingerie, dropping them on the floor before the slave outfit. I had to admit it, Noi has a great taste.

The top was a perfect fit, the breezy fabric and supporting bands comfortable on my skin. The loincloth’s drapes hung freely in front of my legs and behind my butt, leaving my naughty bits entirely bare behind its white see-through veil. 

I felt a strange excitement besides the usual arousal as I clasped the heavy shackles on my ankles, wrists, and neck. They locked with satisfying clicks, completing my freshly escaped slave look.

My breath shuddered and nipples hardened.

Rest of the outfits and bondage faded from the room, leaving me in the dying embers of my divine sanctum. I felt my powers fading too, faster than I’d ever expected.

I traced my fingers over the tracking tattoo etched over my womb. They’d hunt me. Countless bounty hunters, opportunists, guards, adventurers, demons, everyone would be after me. It would be a real Bad End too, one I couldn’t squirm away from. For the first time in my life I could finally truly lose, and ooooh boy was I scared about losing. My limbs trembled just thinking about it.

Mmmph, careful there. I withdrew sneaky fingers from my wet slit, trying to hold back the urge to start shlicking.

But besides stakes and threats, I had something else too. A purpose. A goal. A dream. An idea that caused a warble in my divine energy every time I thought about it. An idea that could be the seed of a new divinity, a new Ion.

And so, I gathered the last spark of my divine power to my palm and drew a gate to wherever Shadada was, then stepped through into my second third chapter of my life. I’d been a total loser nobody on Earth, then continued being a total loser slacker of a goddess who betrayed her faithful. 

This time was gonna be different. 

I’d start from scratch and become the goddess I wanted to be, the goddess that this world needed me to be, the goddess that no one else could be. The goddess that those silent pervy voices of my followers who’d inserted themselves into me during my sexecution needed. 

The goddess you need me to be. 

The goddess of sexual peril, submission, and bondage (or whatever random titles I decide to go with once this portfolio stabilizes).

53