Girld*ck Cleaners
5.5k 9 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Kinda brings you back, doesn’t it?” Shadada asked.

“Gosh, it’s so nostalgic. Though I kinda wish we’d have asked that femboy to fuck us. I mean… I’m only realizing it now, but we haven’t gotten sex all day!”

“Wow,” said Shadada dryly. “How will she survive this trial.”

“It’s not like I don’t like denial play,” I said defensively. “But, I’ve gotta expect it. Here I was sorta looking forward to casual sloppy sex.”

Shadada grunted, rubbing her muscular back against mine as she adjusted her pose. “Yeah, I get you. Real horny myself too.”

“Maybe we could get someone to slip dildos in us?”

“Maybe.”

“Or let us rub against their feet,” I added hopefully. “Would be a nice finish, getting to grind against the sole of some haughty archmage who looks down on me, maybe even pours a drink on my face after–”

“Nnnghh… Ioooon, pleeease,” Shadada moaned.

I giggled mischievously. 

“If you don’t stop, I’m gonna start talking dirty and making you so horny you won’t have even tits for brains tomorrow.”

“OooOOoo!”

“Don’t ooOOooOo me stupid lesbo goddess. I mean it.”

“OoooOoooohhh~”

“Fuck you,” she said, but it was with a laugh.

“Small world,” said a voice that oozed worldly depth and authority.

The blonde woman grinned at us as she leaned against the hallway wall. Under the wisplight her white dress glowed UV blue and her bikini bright neon. Her blonde hair tumbled in perfect cascades. Her features were an aristocratic blend of noble and magically enhanced beauty.

“Thought my eyes deceived me, but now I know for sure.” She stepped closer, seized my horn gently.

“Ah…” I wiggled against my restraints, enjoying her touch.

Me and Shadada knelt almost shoulder-to-shoulder. Our chokers were chained to the wall at crotch-height in a small lobby by the top-deck staircase. Elegant magically magnetic cuffs held our wrists (and my tail) behind the smalls of our back so we couldn’t touch each other, or ourselves.

A glowing neon sign hung above our heads.

‘FREE CLEANING & ORAL.’

“Don’t recognize me?” she asked.

“Uumm… Was I blindfolded?”

She laughed. “Blindfolded. No, no, little old slutty Ion…”

My heart skipped a beat.

“...you were a volunteer slave. Time doesn’t seem to have changed that bit, or you. What a life it must be, whoring yourself, chasing degradation.”

She slapped my tit and pulled on a nip through my swimsuit.

“Mnaahngh!” I cried out, wiggling.

She twisted harder. Mouth open, I groaned out in pleasure. She cleared her voice, then adopted a young arrogant tone. “What kinda sick whore you have to be to like this. Like, legit creepy how into it she’s.”

Pinch released.

Shivering, gasping, I remembered. “The Lucky Gimp!”

“Aye.” The woman above leaned down, cupping my chin. Magic maintained her youth, and years had only matured her elegance and nobility. An air of power surrounded her. Her curves had also swelled pleasantly. Especially the one between her thighs.

She slipped aside her bikini bottom, releasing a huge semi-hard girl-cock. My mouth dried. I let out a needy whimper.

“Always hoped to fuck the face of the slut who cursed me with an oral fixation. Never imagined a woman of your age would still be in the self-enslaving business, but I suppose some cannot escape their lewd nature.”

She straightened as did her dick, all nine thick inches of it. 

“Aahng…” I tried to accept it between my lips, but it hovered just one lick away from me. 

“Tut-tut-tut.” She waggled a finger at me like I was five. “Do you know how many years I got to hear about cumming in seconds first time I fucked a ‘random drae slave’? Many. As delicious as you are all tied up and horny, I won’t be making a fool of myself before the other guests, let alone our gracious host. So, excuse me…”

She grabbed my shoulder-straps, pulled them sideways, and yanked them down to peel the swimsuit down. My breasts jiggled free.

“Beautiful. Sometimes I envy you ancient races, how you can splurge decades upon decades in decadence, while we have to fight to earn every extra year, but I digress… Spread your thighs.” 

I obeyed like a good slut, spreading my thighs while remaining on my knees.

Then she knelt lower, lower. Her eyes brushed over the womb tattoo visible through my wet swimsuit. She snorted, but didn’t comment.

Gently, her fingers moved my crotch-strap aside, revealing my smooth wet pussy.

I let out a little moan of anticipation, chewing my lip. 

She spun her finger. Arcane glyphs spiraled to glow around it. She pointed at one of my nipples and then the other, and lastly at my clit. Blue rings manifested around their base.

“Mngh? Wait… Was I supposed to feel something?” I’d felt absolutely nothing at all!

She chuckled. “It’s a simple tactile curse, my specialty. Won’t last past morning, but tonight you will feel the sensations of those you touch in addition to your own.”

Her hand brushed my crotch as she let the fabric spank back into place over my slit. For a split-second I felt like my crotch was about to burst, like I was sporting a painful erection on top of my already throbbing sex.

“Nnnf,” I moaned, gritting teeth as my eyelids fluttered.

“Wonderful…”

She pressed her fingers to my mouth, sending another jolt of second-hand sensations on top of my own. My head spun and pussy dripped as she forced her fingers inside my mouth, finger-fucking my throat until my jaw was wide open.

That took seconds. Then came my demise and reward. She held the corners of my mouth wide and pressed her girldick downthroat. No warning, no preamble. 

Just shlurp, gulp, and grrk!

A thick rod pulsed inside me, filling my head and throat. Pleasure trickled through me, both from giving oral and receiving it. I’d been aroused all day and was already close to cumming.

“Aaaaahhh… Just as delightful as I remembered,” she murmured, easing her hands onto my horns, while holding her cock inside me.

Salty sweaty musk of a girl mixed with my saliva, the scent engulfing my nose. It choked me juuust right too.

A pulse ran through her, bringing her to full rigidity.

It echoed down in my nips and clit. My vagina clamped and my abs quivered. I tried to gasp for air, only to swallow cock. My arms shifted and I felt my bondage. I caught a glance of a gorgeous powerful woman above me, holding me still.

My brain decided it was enough to cum.

Huffing out pathetic little glurps and slurps, I writhed on my knees, riding out a climax.

The woman above me smirked and began thrusting.

Gripping my horns, she began face-fucking me at full speed before I’d finished cumming. My eyes watered. My body trembled in confusion as pleasure continued to build up even as my high waned.

My entire body burned. My nipples felt like rock-hard cocks lodged hilt-deep in someone’s tight throat-pussy. My cunt and a-hole felt at once hot-wet-empty and on the verge of another orgasm. With the ghostly feeling of hardness between my legs, I almost forgot my tiny little clitty wasn’t a girl-dick. I tried rubbing my thighs against each other as if I’d had a cock, but just ended up squirming more pathetically.

Second, third, fourth, fifth orgasms rocked through me.

I was suckling, licking, serving her with every last sane fiber of my slutty being, carving out pleasure from her cock with my tongue. 

Sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth… I lost count. 

Tears welled in my eyes. I was a shivering mess, whimpering against the relentless pistoning. Spit and pre-cum flowed down my cheeks and chin, staining my tits and suit in lewd rivulets that glowed in the UV.

How the fuck did she have this stamina? I wondered once as my nose squished against her pubic mound.

I noticed a magic ring around her cock.

“Mhhhgglrp! Cheate-gllllhg mmhhg!”

“What was what, dear? I couldn’t quite catch it.”

“Mhhgrp, ghhah! Ghucking chea–”

“Ah, missed again. Try not to speak while creaming the floor with your filth, slave.”

Her demeaning tone hit my subby brain hard. I cummed again. My swimsuit was a dripping mess now. I could feel my own arousal and climax-fluids making everything beneath my waist sticky and dirty.

Twenty… Thirty… Forty?

I’ve no clue.

She kept on using my mouth for what must’ve been over an hour. Others came by and used Shadada to clean their sex-stained cocks, pussies, and asses, but I was occupied by the old… kinda missed her name.

She did cum too. The first load she sprayed on my tits and tummy. The second was shot on my face.

“Beg to swallow the third, slave,” she said.

She pulled back and finger-fucked my mouth and toyed with my tits while I tried to whimper out an answer. Then, as I came from that alone, she planted her anus on my face too, sealing my face between her cheeks.

Out of breath, tied up, I went on autopilot, burrowing into her ass with my tongue. My own pucker echoed with her pleasure, pushing me past edge again and again.

“Cum… Cumh…” I huffed one too many a-gasms later.

She wrapped my hair into a fist, forcing me to crane my neck. “Hmm, I didn’t quite catch that. Beg again.”

“Cum.” I shuddered. “Please, mistress, let me drink your cumnnph!”

Again she was inside my throat. Again she fucked without mercy or pause, not even giving me a chance to breathe. Again I sucked with all my being, serving, focusing on nothing but being a good little cock-sucking bitch.

When she came inside I nearly blacked out.

Back of my head bumped against the wall. She pinned me between her cock and hard steel, forcing it all the way down till my nose was buried in her skin. It felt like I was unloading inside a tight little throat, while being that very hole. 

“Swallow,” she groaned.

I gulped her shaft and cum deeper inside, eliciting another sound of pleasure from my user.

“Keep swallowing.”

“Nngh.” Delicious thick cock. Delicious cum.

“Good girl, nngh~”

Bliss.

She gave me her name and address afterwards, offering to buy me into slavery but I totally forgot everything she said. Heh.

Others wanted to test my ‘legendary’ mouth too, though most of them were fellow rental slaves and harem girls who’d gotten messed up by their mistresses and masters. Still, I kept on triggering my own orgasms embarrassingly early, after just a few licks.

They mostly giggled, saying things like:

“Aww, you can’t help it.”

“Don’t feel bad. Not everyone is good at oral.”

“Try practice not cumming, or you’ll never please a mistress.”

“At least you’re sexy. You can find an owner who wants use you like a limp fuck-toy, and you’ll be set.”

“No, no, no,” I said, “I’m actually really good, let me give it another try.”

I just came harder.

Shit, it was embarrassing actually to be so pathetic in something I took pride in. But, really hot at the same time. Their giggles and ridicule got me off bigtime. I was fine becoming known as the sloppy hopeless slut who cums from licking others in seconds, even though it meant I got less dicks and clits to lick than Shadada.

Hours passed.

Traffic past us trickled down and eventually died as the hotshots onboard retreated to cabins with slave-girls of their choice.

We were left to sit there, two cum-soaked messes in our half-stripped swimsuits.

I leaned against Shdadada, twitching slightly as her arousal burned through me like a wildfire. Her entire body was on fire, aroused to the point I felt blue-vulvaed just leaning against her.

“Ahng… Damn, you didn’t get to cum once?” I asked.

Her face was burning. She was squirming, trying to masturbate with her legs alone. Poor girl, that only made her hornier.

“Nah. Some horned slut took all my orgasms.”

“Heh! Sorry not sorry at all, gosh my pussy feels like it’s falling off.”

“Yeeeah, good for you lucky-fucker.”

“Wanna make out?” I asked.

“Ye.”

She leaned in and we started kissing, lips and tongues caressing each other’s mouths deeply. She tasted like sex and kissed better than some goddesses.

Our little whimpers and moans and wet licks filled the dark UV lit corridor. Her nipples brushed mine, sending a jolt of second-hand pleasure through me.

“Think we could scissor?” she asked.

“Let’s try.”

We leaned back as far as our chained collars allowed, supporting our bodies with our bound arms, while entangling our legs. 

Many ow-ows were groaned. My legs tingled from kneeing for hours, but we were too horny to let a little discomfort stop us. And besides, both of us are really flexible.

Some finagling later Shadada’s sex slid down my thigh. I tensed my body to press myself against her.

Our moan ripped through the hallways.

“Fuckfuckfuck… aaaahhh Ion, godfuck I’m so sensitive after that denial–”

“ShudupIknow!” 

The contrast of my thoroughly satisfied post-fuck body and her day-long horny denial trembled my body. Also, in this pose the collar’s chain was pulled taut.

“Aaaahhh… so good,” I murmured, relishing in the odd sensation.

Shadada’s muscles tensed and she began grinding into me. “Move your hips, I need to cum!”

“Shadada! Wait, wait!” Her pleasure was intense and fresh, I nearly came again. But I mastered myself, gritting teeth. “Hold on. I’ll help.”

“Hurry.”

I began to hump her, sex-to-sex.

The wet crotch-straps of our swimsuits kept slipping against each other. It was hard to get friction. Only thing we could do was pressure and it took a lot more effort. And a lot longer.

But we also came a lot harder.

The moment her sex twitched with first signs of orgasm I let go and came with her, against her. We kept on going, scissoring through that high and then past it.

We were the last ones up, still fucking when the boat rocked gently.

Too horny to stop, we kept on going until Arra, the chimera harem girl, came running upstairs and undid our bindings with a snap of her fingers. After that Shadada threw herself on me, pinning me and my arms down to grind against my thigh and kissing my neck.

“No hickies! No, naaahhn!”

“Pirates are attacking the ship,” said Arra, her voice raised.

It took a moment for us to freeze, another for our heads to clear, and third for us to stop humping each other.

“Pirates?” asked Shadada, still on top, still pinning me down.

“Mistress and others are currently exchanging spells–”

Another boom rocked the ship.

“–for pure formalities sake, but it’s the Tied Titan. She suspects they’ll grind our barrier down within minutes. After that, we’ll surrender peacefully.”

“You’re chill about this,” I noted. “Guess this happens often?”

“Once or twice,” Arra said. “Given the VIP status of our guests, they’ll likely simply ask for gold and other valuables after leaving. They do sometimes kidnap unaffiliated rental slaves, so I thought I’d come to warn you. But there’s nothing to be afraid of. Our mistress will pay the ransom, as long as you’re not wanted criminals or such that they can turn in for a bounty.”

“Shit.”

“Yep,” agreed Shadada. 

Arra furrowed her brows. “You’re wanted criminals?”

“We gotta go, hold on.” Shadada was up on her feet after an exhausting fuckathon the way only an athletic paladin elf can be. She picked me up and hoisted me into over shoulder carry despite my yelp and protest that I could walk by myself.

“No time to watch you wiggle around helplessly. We gotta run, not traipse around like horny does.”

“You’re wanted criminals.” Arra gasped.

“No, no,” I assured her from behind Shadada’s back as she began hurrying up the stairs. “Nothing of the sort. But there is a small bounty on my… pussy.”

She said something, but Shadada ran really fast. We reached the top-deck in a blur.

Morning was breaking across the horizon. Burning orange engulfed the jungle-covered mountains on islets around us, though shadows remained night-deep.

An impact rocked the ship and activated a multilayered array of barrier glyphs and blue runic circles. The mages onboard were flinging arcane spells like with machine gun efficiency. Beams of compressed energy lanced out across the black waves. Walls of ethereal blue sprang up to block attacks. An army of ghostly spirits ran across the sea towards the enemy.

None of it so much as touched the looming shadow of the enemy ship. Tied Titan was to our boat what a skyscraper is to a castle. It was a floating town of shadow-dark wood and black ropes and animated chains. Its near hundred great cannons sang a salvo of enchanted bolas that somehow tied up magic and summoned monsters alike mid-air. Then it shot the harpoons.

Shadada tossed me.

“Eeeep!”

I landed in a lifeboat. She detached it in a hurry and my guts lurched as the boat plummeted, splashing into the ocean below. Shadada fell in, landing with elven grace.

She poked at a box in the back, cursing. “Magic motor. Try figure out how it works.”

“Me? How should I know?”

She picked up oars and got to rowing while battle still raged between the luxury yacht’s mages and the massive black pirate ship. “Former goddess of magic, something must’ve rubbed on you.”

“Yeah, elf pussy.” I got up to try.

The engine was… well I was never too good with engines, but I did try punching it. Somehow, that worked.

“Hahaha! WITNESS AND BEHOLD, the Goddess performs her first miracle!”

Shadada snorted, rowing hard.

I sat down to steer us away from the two boats and towards the islands. Slowly, we distanced from the bout.

“Any clue where we are?” I asked.

“Perilmuda’s Rectangle from the looks of it, or close to it. It’s an unmapped mess of islands. Dangerous, but might make… a good… hideout for a… Ion.”

“Uhu?”

Shadada stopped rowing and pointed behind me.

I turned.

Tied Titan had left the yacht alone and turned its bow towards us. Our little lifeboat chugged along at a brisk pace, but the huge vessel crept onwards, growing until it towered above our heads.

“Strip and prepare to be bound,” announced a bored voice from above. “Resist and you will be punished.”

Me and Shadada shared a quick look before leaping overboard and trying to make a swing for the nearest island.

Even if we were about to be captured for good, I couldn’t skip on a chance for extra punishment.

39