Cap 6:Training and physical improvements
306 0 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Training and physical improvements

 [I'll schedule a special training room for you guys.  Time in this room has stopped.  You have a week to train.]

 "A week? Isn't that too little?"  Mari didn't think a week of training would bring any significant improvement.

 [The earnings in this room are much better than normal.  You'll understand soon.]

 Shin and the others went to a special training room.  The room had several mechanisms for each type of training.

 [In this training you cannot use magic for anything.]

 When they heard this they were surprised, only Ryuu continued with an impassive face.

 [I'll increase gravity as time goes on, you guys need to adapt.]

 They felt their bodies getting heavier.  Mari and Ryuu weren't affected much, but Shin and Naomi were.

 [Do your respective training, you don't have much time]

 Saying these words, "Origin" was silent.

 Naomi went to train her reaction and endurance.  Mari and Ryuu went to train their strength and speed.

 [Master, train on all mechanisms]

 "Do you really want to kill me?"  Shin asked with a bitter expression

 [Master, don't worry.  Your body is very adaptable]

 *Sigh*

 Shin decided to train in various mechanisms.  Unlike the others, Shin was just a normal human before his "awakening"

 "My body is the weakest of the group. I need to reach them"

 Shin didn't want to be left behind, he is the "leader" of the group after all.  Even though they are the most destructive person among them, their combat capabilities are poor.

 -

 1st day

 Naomi was dodging multiple attacks simultaneously.  Her body has been hit so many times.

 'This is too hard!  Every time my body adapts, the difficulty increases.'

 She was sweating, her green clothes were soaked.

 -

 2nd day

 Naomi almost couldn't take it anymore from taking blows

 'Shit shit shit.'  She thought the "Origin" was really cruel

 -

 3rd day

 'Uhhhhhhh'

 "This is really hard!"  Mari was the second most physically capable of the group currently, but even she had to admit that it was very tiring.

 -

 4th day

 Despite going through the training just like the others, Ryuu always had a smile on his face.

 "Hahaha" he gave a gleeful laugh.  Even with his bruised body, he was smiling.

 'There's no better feeling than this' For Ryuu, the feeling of gaining power was too addictive.

 -

 5th day

 'That's it!'  Shin was making several mechanisms at the same time.  The attacks that hurt his body only left marks a few moments later.

 "I think I can gain more credibility as a leader now."

 -

 "Origin" who was watching everyone, "looked" at Shin.

 '[The speed at which it evolves is mind-blowing]

 "Origin" couldn't believe what he was seeing.  Shin was evolving at a crazy pace.

 '[If this continues, his physical abilities will be comparable to Ryuu when training is over]'

 '[He needs to gain combat experience.  I think he's getting close to the first mission] '

 -

 1 week passed in the training room.  The four were currently lying on the floor with different expressions on their faces.  Naomi was relieved, Mari was wearing a happy expression, Ryuu still had a characteristic smile on his face and Shin was sitting there reflecting on his new strength.

 [You completed the training.  Let's see how much you guys have improved.]

 "Origin" created a space with vast forests and mountains.

 [Test your power in this place]

 Mari didn't wait for the others and threw a punch at a mountain.

 *BOMMMM*

 Her attack did a huge havoc.  The scenery of the mountains disappeared, the forest was razed to the ground.  Mari's punch could easily destroy entire cities.

 'She can destroy a country or more using all her capabilities' Shin thought to himself.

 "My turn" Ryuu prepared to test his new strength.  Carrying all of his power in his fist, he punched the air.

 "3 phases: 10x"

 *BOMMMMMM!*

 Naomi, who was close by, almost went flying because of the shock wave.

 The forest trembled.  The mountains that still existed were destroyed.  Ryuu's punch caused such a destruction that they had to switch places to continue testing

 "This guy is really a monster in physical abilities" Naomi was surprised by this guy's physical abilities.

 'I'm sure that punch would destroy 2 countries' Shin thought about Ryuu's physical abilities.  'His destructive power is similar to Mari'

 Ryuu mainly focuses on her body, but Mari is also good with magic and swordplay.  The ability of both is very similar.

 Naomi didn't test her punch, but Shin knew that when it came to destructiveness, Naomi was superior to Ryuu and Mari.

 After Shin tested his punch, everyone was momentarily surprised.  Shin's punch caused a similar destruction to Ryuu's.

 "Weren't you a wizard?"  Naomi asked with a strange expression.

 "I am a wizard."  Shin responded with a smile.  "I need to be strong, I'm your leader after all."

 'Even with good physical abilities, my magic is still much stronger' Shin thought he should still focus on magic.

 Naomi, Mari and Ryuu pursed their lips at Shin's response, but they couldn't refute it.

 [Let's talk about missions.]

 The voice of "Origin" interrupted his thoughts.

 "Let's do 'Missions'?"  Mari really wanted to go to another world.

 Shin, Ryuu and Naomi were also curious.

 [You will complete a mission in a week.  I will give you the details when the time comes]

 They agreed and decided to go back for the time being.

 'I'm going to school tomorrow' Shin wanted to cause some chaos in that broken school.

37