Cap 9:despair and the desperate
287 0 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Today the gym was noisy.  Several students gathered in the small stadium to watch Shin and Kojuro's match.

 Yaya was looking at the stadium, lost in thought.  She made a promise to kiss Shin if he won yesterday, but she was still nervous and at the same time, full of expectations.

 -

 Maya looked at the stadium in silence.  Today she came with her twin sister to see the match because she was curious about the new student.

 "Do you think the rookie has a chance?"  the girl next to Maya asked.

 This girl is Kobayashi Mya, Maya's twin sister.  Unlike Maya, who doesn't seem to show emotion, Mya is a very shy and kind girl.  Mya was rooting for the rookie because she didn't like Kojuro.

 Maya looked at Mya and said "I don't know"

 -

 In the middle of the stadium, Kojuro was sitting opposite Shin with a smile on his face.

 "What game are we going to play?"  Shin asked

 "Dice. Let's roll 4 dice, in 5 rounds. In the end, whoever has the most points wins. How about that?"  Kojuro set up this game to teach Shin an unforgettable lesson.  The data was all changed.

 "Well, let's bet 3 million per round."  Shin knew that Kojuro's family was very rich, despite losing to the 5 big families.

 "Fine, but do you have that much money? I know your family is common."  Kojuro was surprised by the amount of the bet.  It took him almost 3 years to earn 15 million dollars at this school, but he didn't think he was going to lose.  Also, Kojuro really doubted that Shin had that much money.

 "Don't worry, you know that betting without money at this school is prohibited. But if you're scared, I can lower the value."

 Kojuro pursed his lips.  "I have the money, but let's spice things up. If you lose, you'll have to lick my shoes in public and be my 'pet'."

 "Pet" is what people in these schools call people in debt.  The "pets" have no choice and are obliged to obey their "owner".

 "I don't have a problem with that. Let's get started."

 The audience was very divided in this match.  Most of the girls were on Shin's side, while the boys were cheering for Kojuro.

 "Let me get started."  Kojuro threw the 4 dice and the result was: 5,5,4.6.  Total: 20

 Kojuro smiled at the result. "Your turn."

 Shin rolled his dice.  Result: 5,4,4.6.  Total: 19

 Kojuro was surprised by the result, he sabotaged Shin's dice, but it looked like luck was on his side in this round.

 2nd round

 Kojuro took his dice and threw again, result: 6.6,4.5.  Total: 21

 Shin rolled his dice, result: 4,4,2,5 .  Total: 15

 "Looks like you're out of luck."  Kojuro showed a sinister smile.  Shin didn't answer anything.

 Kojuro started the 3rd round by throwing his dice and the values ​​were: 5,5,5,4.  Total: 19

 Shin threw his dice next, but the result left the audience apprehensive: 5,2,2.1.  Total: 10

 Kojuro was already thinking about what to do when Shin becomes his "slave"

 Kojuro started the 4th round and the results were: 5,5,3,2.  Total: 15

 The audience thought this might be a good time for Shin to turn the game around, but: 5,3,2,2 .  Total: 12

 The audience froze upon seeing the results.  Yaya was about to cry, but when she looked at Shin, Shin looked at her too

 "Trust me" Yaya didn't hear what Shin said, but she somehow understood.

 "Un."  She nodded.

 -

 Mya looked at the 4th results with a helpless expression.

 "Sister, do you think it's possible for him to win?"  Mya didn't want to see that disgusting guy win the match.

 "Impossible."  Maya replied.  Maya had high expectations of the newcomer, but it seems he was just another arrogant boy.

 "The rookie needs to score 24 points and Ushioda only needs to score more than 4 points. It's impossible for Ushioda to lose."

 *Sigh*

 Mya looked at the rookie and thought he had a tough life ahead of him.

 -

 "HAHAHAHAHA, what's wrong? You didn't want to put a collar on me? I can't wait for you to lick my boots." Kojuro didn't even wait for the last round to start mocking Shin.

 "Senpai, do you really like to be embarrassed in public?"  Shin asked with a strange face.

 "Let's see who will be embarrassed."  Kojuro took his data.

 5th round

 Kojuro rolled his dice.  The world seemed to be in slow motion.

 *Pan*

 The noise on the table made the audience turn their attention to the data, but when they looked at the result their expressions were pure disbelief.

 1.1,1.1.  Total: 4

 'How is this possible?'  Kojuro could not understand.  'It's impossible for him to get 24 points.'  After some reasoning, he collected himself.

 "I thank you in advance for the 15 million dollars, Senpai."

 After those words, the dice were cast.  The crowd was about to jump into the stadium to see the results, but when the result appeared, no one could utter a word.  Whether students or teachers, they really just witnessed something unbelievable.

 6,6,6,6 Total: 24

 Final score:

 Kojuro:79

 Shin:80

 "Impossible! Impossible! Impossible! You're stealing!"  Kojuro was frantic.

 "He's stealing! This match needs to be invalidated."  Kojuro thought of the 15 million dollars it took him 3 years to accumulate and went crazy.

 "Senpai, you need to be calm. I hear anger causes baldness."  Shin said with an innocent smile.

 "BASTARD!"  Kojuro was so angry that he actually lunged towards Shin and threw a punch.

 "Senpai, you're out of control. I'll help you calm down."  Dodging Kojuro's punch, Shin kneed him in the stomach.

 "Ah!"  Kojuro spat blood and passed out.  'Too bad I can't milk this guy anymore.'

 -

 "He really managed to win."  Mya said with a smile as if she already expected this result.  Maya said nothing, but her expression, which was always indifferent, changed slightly.

 'How did he do it?'  Maya didn't believe the result was pure luck.  She heard Shin's words before rolling the dice.

 'Interesting.'

 Mya looked at her sister who had a slight change in expression and smiled.

 'How long has it been since I saw this?'  Mya wished her sister could smile more.

Author's Reminder: ♡ if you liked it. Thanks!

add 5 star review if you like it.  thank you♡

39