Cap 15:Humiliation
218 0 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 *clap* *clap *clap*

 "Looks like we have a hero here."  Toru said to Ryuu.  "Have you ever heard that excessive courage can condemn someone?"

 The brothers behind Ryuu recoiled in fear at the sound of Toru's voice.

 Ryuu looked at the boy who was mocking him and said, "Weak brat, what do you want with me?"

 Toru pursed his lips at being called a brat and weak.  "You know who you're talking to?"  He looked at Ryuu with a murderous look.  No one has ever spoken to him in such an offensive way.

 Participants were also shocked by Ryuu's words.  Some thought Ryuu was a redneck who was in the tournament to try his luck, but some other people acknowledged that he was one of the men who were with "that crazy woman."

 "I just need to remember the names of three people in this world, and you're not one of them."

 "Good, good. Let's see if your courage stays when I start torturing you."  3 men appeared beside Toru, they were his personal subordinates.

 "Your highness, shall we kill him?"  one of the men asked.  Toru's subordinates want to strangle Ryuu right now.  They never thought that a stranger would be brave enough to offend the prince in this way.

 "No! I'll make sure to torture that guy as painfully as possible."

 Ryuu looked at Toru without any change of expression and said, "Weak brat, have you ever heard that people like you always have a bad ending?"

 Toru didn't mind Ryuu's words and sent his minions to attack.

 "We will show you the price of messing with His Highness."  One of the men told Ryuu.  The men advanced with the intention of capturing Ryuu, but…

 "Pathetic."  Saying those words, Ryuu waved his hands and the men exploded.  The men's blood spread everywhere.  Toru was in a cold sweat at that moment.

 "W-what did you do?"  Toru didn't even see how his subordinates died.  He knew he needed to be serious against this guy.  Ryuu walked slowly towards Toru with an impassive expression.

 "Don't come any closer!"  Taru hesitated no longer and released bursts of flame with his magic.

 *BOMM!* *BOMM!* *BOMM!*

 The violent flames created explosions that could blow up several buildings, but Ryuu didn't even try to dodge and decided to let the flames hit his body.  The smoke that the explosions created prevented people from seeing what had happened to Ryuu.

 "Is it dead?"  Toru wondered.

 "Your flames remind me of lighters."  Ryuu dispersed the smoke and came out of the attack intact.  Toru gave Ryuu a murderous look when his flames were compared to a lighter.

 "I think it's time for you to die-"

 Before Ryuu finished his words, a giant sword appeared in front of him.  Ryuu looked at the sword that was made of mana and knew that the person who was secretly protecting Toru had decided to appear.  The sword came down towards Ryuu at a very high speed, but he only punched in the direction of the sword.

 *Bam*

 The giant sword disappeared.  The man who summoned the sword was surprised when his attack was easily destroyed.

 "General Boros."  The prince was relieved to see that the strongest General in the country appeared to save him.  He knew Boros was very strong.

 "Hahahaha, let's see what you can do now."  The prince didn't think Ryuu could beat his strongest General.

 "How dare you try to assassinate His Highness?"  Boros had a duty to protect Toru in the shadows, but he didn't expect such a situation to occur.  The Boryoku empire is one of the greatest powers of mankind, trying to assassinate the first prince is the same thing as declaring war against the empire.

 "So this boy is really a prince?"  Ryuu really doubted that such a stupid person was a prince.

 'Well, it's not that weird if you think about it.'  Ryuu knew that the nobility is usually arrogant.  Shin also warned everyone that this kind of situation could happen.

 Toru pursed his lips as he saw that Ryuu doubted his identity.  "I am the first prince of the Boryoku empire, one of the 3 great powers of Humanity."  Toru decided to step forward to frighten Ryuu.  After all, who wants to go against an empire?

 "I said I only need to know the names of three people in this world, their social standing is irrelevant to me."

 "You…" Toru was almost freaking out by now.

 "Your highness, calm down!"  Boros was a General, so he couldn't let emotions dominate his thoughts.

 "What power are you from?"  Borus realized that Ryuu was not afraid of the Boryoku Empire, so he decided to ask what power he belonged to.

 "It doesn't matter. I only rescued a child from death, but your idiot prince tried to attack me."

 "Bastard!"  Toru had already lost count of how many times Ryuu insulted him.

 "Let's forget about this subject, the child is already saved."  Boros didn't know which power Ryuu belonged to, he preferred to turn the matter over to his superiors.  After all, starting a war all of a sudden can affect your country's tournament performance.

 "General, but…" Toru didn't want to leave this matter unfinished.

 "Your Highness, we can settle this matter later."

 Toru was still reluctant, but he eventually relented.  He shot Ryuu with a murderous look before starting to walk away.

 'I'll take care of you later.'  Toru was already thinking of ways to torture Ryuu;  However, it seems that his wish would not be fulfilled.

 "Who allowed you to go?"  Ryuu asked.

 "You… Do you want to start a war?"  Boros had already ended the conflict, but he didn't expect Ryuu to be adamant about the matter.

 "I have nothing against you, but the boy behind you is different."  When the General saw that Ryuu was about to attack, he pulled his sword from its scabbard intending to protect the prince, but…

 *Bam!*

 Ryuu held the General's sword and broke his blade with just his bare hands.  "You can stay out of the way."

 The General was surprised by Ryuu's speed, he tried to use his hands to counterattack.  Ryuu dodged Boros' blows and kicked him in the stomach.

 *Bam!*

 "Aaah!"  The General was thrown hundreds of meters away.

 *BOMM!*

 The General was wounded in the attack, but he did not die.  He needed to protect his prince.

 "Your Highness…" when the General tried to get up, an oppressive mana covered his body and left him immobilized.

 "Stop! You can't kill the prince! Are you aware of the consequences your action can bring?!"  Boros knew this could surely cause war between nations.

 "Gains outweigh losses."  Ryuu had nothing to lose.  He wasn't part of any nation in this world, so his actions, at best, could cause a war between his group and the Boryoku empire.  But that wouldn't be possible either, as they leave after completing their mission.

 "You… you can't kill me, I… I'm the prince of the Boryoku empire."  Toru did not expect his General to be defeated so easily.  He panicked then.

 *crack*

 "Ahhhhhhhh!"  Toru screamed in pain as his leg was suddenly broken.  "No! No! Don't kill me! I'll do anything!"

 *crack*

 "Ahhhhh!"  Another leg of his was broken.

 "Your Highness!!"  Boros tried to expel the mana that covered his body, but no matter how much effort he made, he failed.  Borus tried to call for reinforcements, but they probably wouldn't arrive in time.

 "Next life be smarter, Brat!"

 "At-"

 *crack*

 Ryuu broke Toru's neck who was about to beg for mercy.  He didn't feel any remorse about killing someone.

 "Your Highness!!"  Boros yelled with an expression of disbelief on his face.  "You… how can you-"

 Ryuu didn't want to hear Boros' words and knocked him out with a blow to the neck.

 "It's time to go back."  Ryuu decided to return to his group.

 "Can I ask for some of your time?"

 When Ryuu was thinking about going back, a woman appeared in front of him.  This woman had pointy ears and a mature body.  Her hair was blond.  Her eyes were dark blue and she conveyed the aura of a Queen.

 "Sorry to bother you. My name is Tiana Holimion. I'm Queen of the Elves Country, Sendarim."

Author's Reminder: ♡ if you liked it.

add 5 star review if you like it.  thank you

36