Chapter 4 Saying Goodbye
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was morning time Kalln had slept like a baby, The city was bustling with voices the smell of fresh bread was permeating through the city air.

As Kalln washed his face he walked into the house, to his surprise the old man had packed his gear including food, it would be a long journey to Siditide city.

Siditide was one of the six main port cities in the east it would take 2 weeks from Lucio travelling over the Achillean Mountains to the Central plains then onto Siditide city.

On the flip side Kalln was prepared, he had already signed up as a Bronze token Adventure income would be a cinch, along the way he would hunt and collect herbs to ensure his funds dont run dry, he already had 5 Gold saved up which was still pretty good.

Grampa Truzo had also made his favourite poridge this morning, memories of eating maple bacon poridge brought nothing but sweet memories, looking at his preparations Kalln was reluctant to leave, who knew how long until he returned.

After he ate he checked and stored his gear into the space bracelet, Grandpa Truzo walked Kalln to the Family gate.

Looking at the old man Truzo produced a Necklace charm which had old Elven runes marked on it, Truzo had given it to him, "take it" the necklace had once belonged to Elenite Kallns mother, "Thank you Grandpa".

Sizing him up Truzo spoke "My boy i wish you the best on your Journey and hope you find what you're looking for".

"I too wish to find what happened,Grandpa I will return once I have uncovered the truth"

With a smile, hug and blessing from his Grandfather Kalln set off.

0