Chapter 5 Arriving at the Adventures Guild
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having made his way through the city Kalln arrived behind the Adventures Guild swiftly he was quiet early.

Having found a space in the back alleyway he recalled the Red Dagger from his space bracelet, once he took it out Kalln proceeded to cut his hand, as the blood poured onto the blade, the blade started to disappear like a mist leaving only a faint glowing tattoo on his left hand.

Looking at his hand Kalln activated the blood mystics first form which Kalln desired, its form was a Katana the same weapon his father used throughout his years as a Relic Hunter.

Looking at the blood red sword Kalln had started to activate a series of sword forms which were taught by his father. Ever since his father left  Kalln had never stopped practising these 5 sword forms, The name of the technique was called the 5 Dragon Cloud Elements Ezu Style.

Using the first style which was called the Rain cloud form a small Water dragon could be seen floating in the air, being pleased with the swords progress Kalln decided to Look at the mysterious mask.

Looking at Lokis Laugh Kalln felt a chill as he ran his fingers on the groves of the mask, its dark colour made it look sinister, for some reason Kalln could feel the mask calling his name.

As he was about to put the mask on a cat fell off the roof landing on the bin beside Kalln.

Coming out of his trance Kalln felt strange while thinking there was something weired about the mask he recieved from his Parents. 

Kalln quickly returned the mask to his space bracelet while making his way to the Carriage terminal in front of the Adventure Guild.

Soon the Carriage would arrive and with this his Journey would begin.

0