Chapter 6 The Condor Mercenaries
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After 1 hour of waiting Kalln had found the Terminal where the carriage would arrive.

Today the Carriage would be escorted by the Condor Mercenary Group which comprised of 50 veterans, The Condor Mercenarys were quiet famous in Lucio, according to the Adventure Guild they were a A Rank Mercenary team.

As the carriage arrived there were many customers heading towards the Central plains, as Kalln boarded his carriage he was asked for his ID to which he presented his Bronze Adventure Token.

Jean Declous was the Captain of the Condor Mercenary group as he looked at Kallns ID he could'nt help but ask the young man where he was headed, Young man where are you off too"?

Kalln calmly answered "I am on my way to Siditide city for business".

With a smile Captain Jean was amused by the young mans answer especially coming from a young man who had hardly any hair on his chest, "Ok go ahead but try not to make any trouble if you get my drift" replied Jean, with that Kalln nooded respectfully.

Jean would keep an eye on this young fella, as there were young women among the passangers, notably on the four front carriages which were reserved for nobility and rich merchants, Kalln had paid 5 siliver to obtain his current spot on the travelling carriage.

It had been 5 hours since they departed Lucio city, having lived in Lucio for 7 years Kalln couldnt help but feel emotional, Truzo would be at home smoking his pipe while singing the old ancient songs of old such was a life of comfort.

Despite his home sickness the first night was rather quiet.

The Mercenary team had made great progress today,what lay ahead of the carriage group was nothing but long and nervous travelling.

No matter how far Kalln was travelling he would often focus and think of his main goal finding out who killed his parents.

This is what consumed his soul.

0