Chapter 7 Achillean Mountain
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been four day's since they had left Lucio city not much had happened in this time, they had stopped a few times to Camp, eat and stretch there legs.

The only small incident so far was when a small pack of Earthern Wolves which attacked the Caravan on the second day, the Condor Mercenarys showed off there powerful defensive formation it was a complete slaughter, Captain Jean was quiet confident in his abilities.

Today they had reached the base of the Achillean Mountains, legend say they Achillean Mountains were ravaged with bandits and Monsters, something Kalln would eventually find out to be true.

It would take us two more days to reach the Central Plains.

After stopping for a short break we proceeded on with our travels, not long after a scout could be seen coming towards Captain Jean,the Captain looked a little fazed something was going on,the troop formation had suddenly  changed for some reason.

Tension could be felt around the Caravan,what was going on?

Suddenly Captain Jean had ordered the Caravan to move faster, looking out of the window's the caravan had entered a large ravine, to Kalln's suprise Men mounted on horses could be seen surrounding the Caravan.

Jean had then ordered the Caravan to stop the Mercenarys had taken a defensive formation.

The feeling in the air was eerie to say the lease.

Then out of no where arrows could be heard flying through the air,Captain Jean could be heard saying "Shields up maintain your positions"

Then a flurry of noise and horse could be seen charging towards the Caravan, The Condor Mercenarys were out numbered significantly.

At least 200 horseman could be seen surrounding the Caravan, Jean was maintaining formation while issuing orders, Kalln got out of the Caravan swiftly and equipped Blood Mystic.

The Condor Mercenarys were ferociously fighting the bandits, even though the numbers were overwhelming.

It was then that Kalln saw something massive coming into his range, Captain Jean was to caught up in the fighting to realise an Orge had entered the battle.

0