Chapter 2 Leaving the Orphanage
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anzu was now 18, In Orphan valley there was a Rule that once a kid had turned 18 they were given there freedom and had to leave orphan valley indefinitely. 


Today was that day Johnty was sad and also nervous for Anzu but had no choice as it was time for Anzu to leave the nest. 


Looking at Anzu with his growth and maturity Johnty then handed Anzu 1 silver coin and a bag with Jerky, food Supplies and other survival equipment.


Anzu had been waiting for this day for a very long time, Johnty looked at Anzu with a stern but concerned look while giving him life long advice instructions, "Anzu remember what i taught you over the years and remember to write to the kids",this would be the last time Anzu would see Johnty.


He then wished him luck, "I wish you Luck Anzu and may God bless you",Anzu replied "Thank You Johnty for everything"

And with that Johnty watched as his protege Anzu left the Orphan Valley for the last time. 


From orphan valley it would take 3 Days walk to the nearest city which was called Common City. 


Common City was one of the biggest cities in Freelance Empire,Anzu had never stepped out of Orphan valley but would hear stories from Johnty and read books about these beautiful cities. 


During this time the Freelance Empire had been at War with the Solsce Kingdom and had been at war for more then 5 years. 


The war was not coming to an end anytime soon and so other Empires and Kingdoms on the continent of Scorch were also waring it was a never ending cycle of madness. 


Anzu had no idea what he was about to enter into, this world and its wars would change him deeply. 


As he came into the city the guards had asked for an entry fee of 3 Coppers,he also found himself a cheap inn which was recommended by the guards it was called the Marycom inn it only cost him 7 coppers and included Dinner. 


Once Anzu ate his dinner he settled down for bed waiting for whatever would happen the next day. 


The one thing he new in his mind was the same thing that Johnty had reminded him before he left.


"Anzu you need to find a Job!"


0