Chapter 3 First Job
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early morning...



Leaving the Marycom inn Anzu headed for the adventure Guild, after asking the inn keeper the Guild was located on the South side of the city.


Johnty had told Anzu that on the board at the Adventures Guild you could find jobs even if you arent an Adventurer, Some were odd jobs, Some were exclusive to Adventures only,But some were out right ridiculous even Jobs no one ever wanted. 

One of those Jobs that was posted within the guild board had peaked his interest it was called a Battlefield Cleaner. 

Its only draw backs was a chance of Catching dieseae or curses and potentially death. 

Anzu didnt really care, as he could go to church of the Halo Light and receive x3 blessings a year for free.

The Church of the Halo was quiet famous for its priestess and Paladin Knights of light, not only that the church provided sanctuary to those who needed it.

Looking closely at the discription he only had to pay 5 coppers and anything of Value would belong to him as long as the field was cleared in 1 to 2 days depending on the limit set by the Adventure Guilds Clean up department. 

Scanning at the Board he finally found a Battlefield that intersted and needed to be cleaned, the battle had only taken place 1 day ago in the Open Plains of Shyu, news of the war had spread like wildfire. 

The battle had taken place within the Shyu clan, there was a great divide amongst its ranks,Rebels within its ranks instigated a civil war. 

The job would begin in 2 hours. Those who wanted to do the Job were to be transported via a Teleportion Gate located within the Guild.

The only requirements was that 20% of the profits were to be Given to the Adventures Guild. The time limit was 1 day.

Walking over to the receptions desk Anzu approached a young lady, the lady in the counter was a halfling her ears pointed like fox ears, Anzu wasnt suprised this wasnt the first time he had met a halfling.

In Orphan Valley Johnty had taken in many halflings, Anzu even considered these halflings like siblings.

While approaching the desk, Anzu confidentnly asked " excuse me young lady i would like to Join the Clean up team who are heading out to the Shyu plains"

Looking up the young lady replied "good morning sir my name is Alice do you by the chance have a Adventures card?

"Ah sorry no"replied Anzu,

"Thats ok" replied Alice, 

"what you will need to do is sign a guild Contract as there is no requirement besides the 5 copper fee and 20% finders fee located on the contract pls sign here if you agree to the terms",Anzu immediately read the contract before signing.

Once completed Alice reminded Anzu, "please remember that the team will depart from gate E in two hours"

"No problems" said Anzu before Thanking Alice.

POV- Alice

"Oh my he looks pretty young i hope he dosent become sick or die" while looking at Anzu, "it should be safe im sure Eladore will take care of him"as she watched him leave.

Anzu then prepared his food, tools and Carrying Bags he had purchased at the markets it was time to go to work.

0