Chapter 2 Academy of Bullets
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6 years later... 



Colt had just turned 16 he was now ready to depart Zerald fortress city.


His father Dean Chain had long left Colt an opening spot in the Academy of Bullets which was 1 month ride from Zerald City Fortress,The Academy of Bullets was located in Cresent Valley Fortress city to the East of Monsters Open Plain.


Colt was looking forward to this day Grandpa Troy had personally Trained Colt and had passed down all his knowledge. 


Colt finally farewelled both his Mother and Grandpa Troy "i'll be seeing you guys around" spoke Colt, with that he left,he rode a Beast Mount called a Blue Blazing Demonic Horse which his father picked out when he was young,his father had a similar Mount back when he was alive. 



After many years of raising his Mount Colt had named his horse Volt which rhymed with his name. 


Volt was a Thunder type beast which was very intelligent and was Quiet powerful. 


Luckly Dean, Colts Father had found the egg for this Demonic beast abandoned once during a mission in the Halik Forest not far from Zerald City Fortress.


Colt arrived at Cresent Valley Fortress city without any problems, even though he saw tracks from monsters and bandits, it had taken Colt a month to arrive here, feeling relieved and happy Colt was pumped and excited. 


Looking Down from the Mountains Colt felt that this City Fortress was 10x times bigger than Zerald City Fortress and made Zerald city look like a town. 

The Markets Were huge and Any type of equipment or Demonic Beast could be found or bought here. 

Money was abundent and anything or everything could be bought here with a price. 

Making his way to Acadamy Colt had noticed how vast and enormus the School was. 

Up front on the huge sign as he Rode Volt forward a Motto on top of the giant Main Gate could be seen,it Read the following:

"Live by the Gun Die by the Gun!"

looking at the words Colt could feel a powerful insight or meaning in regards to the Motto out the front of the Academy, it wasnt the first time Colt had heard of this he had comprehend many others over the years whilst training under Grandpa Troy. 

The Acadmey was one of 12 in the World of Desolate Star. 

The other 12 Academys were spreed amongst the 100 Fortress cities and was humanity's last hope. 

Colt unmounted Volt and walked towards the main Hall, as he walked past he noticed a Student with a black Trench coat smoking out the Front of the hall. 

Looking at him, Colt could feel a Deathly aura coming from the youth,the Youth was built like a brick and had a disgusting smirk on his face, under his breath the words "trash" could be heard from his mouth.

Colt continued to ignore him and kept on walking towards his goal. 

Feeling ignored the menacing individual moved.

Suddenly without warning a flurry of bullet was fired in Colts direction,looking up for some reason time slowed down for Colt as he pulled out his Ghost Custom 22 Special Black Eddition from its holster and shot bullet for bullet, all 12 Bullets hit and connected with each other before drawing his Black Hunting Bowe in a smooth natural motion. 

Coming close to the Enemy Colts speed and the Youths speed were both evenly matched,it was unbelievable, several students could be seen ducking for cover

Then in a split mili sec out of nowhere 2 Blackhawk Snipper Bullets hit right at both his and the other youths feet,just as they were about to Clash and exchange bullets again. 

Both respectfully and quickly retreated backwards 4 metres apart.

Colt noticed a Man with White bandages,a brown Cowboy hat could be seen 25 metres away Holding a Dragov 44 Custom special Snipper Russian Rifle. 

The Guy called out with a loud powerful booming voice.

"There will be no killing in my Academy do you two idiots Understand?". 

The Man was called the 99 Bullet Emperor and was a former Arc Ranger the Sole surviver of an incident in Louieville City Fortress 6 years ago. 

Turning and shouting at the youth the Man said to the youth with the menacing look, "Shade what are you doing here? Shouldnt you be in Artillary class". 

Answering back sharply "Move aside old man Ive got business with that twerp"

With a grin the old man in the brown hat replied "if you dont move your behind ill forcebly remove you from the Academy,im sure your daddy wouldnt like this would he"?

Seeing the old man would not back down,Shade Pulled up his Trench coat and left with a agitated look, Shade left without saying another word his eyes glaring and fixated on Colt, like he could see through him, Colt took no head. 

Colt was sure he would not see the last of this Youth and imbeded his stupid smirky face in his mind. 

The Man who shot the Dragov then said to Colt, "Colt Dillion Chain listen up and listen well, I am Vander Shongyu and I am the Principle of this School" You better remember it you little punk"!

"Also as Principle I welcome you to Cresent Valleys"

"Academy of Bullets"! 

0