Chapter 3 Gun Art course
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Putting away the Ghost Custom Colt Gun, Colt thanked Principle Shongyu before continuing on.

Colt walked to the Reception Hall where the other new Students were getting ready for the new semister, his Journey for revenge would began here it was an opportunity to gain more experience plus gain information.


At the desk Colt filled out his paper work and was given a Dark Green Uniform with a Eagle and Gun insignia, a black arm band with the words ARS was placed on his right arm to complete his uniform.


This was the Schools coat of Arms for the Cresent Valley Academy of Bullets, the armband was special, it proclaimed which Division or Course you would be taking, failure to wear the arm band x3 was expulsion this was indicated in the Schools Code of Conduct which was given to Colt when he received his uniform. 



Today he had already picked his Gun profession, there were 5 Gun proffesions in the school and some even crossed over into other branches. The 5 main Professions or Courses were:

1.Gunner/mobile or artillery Bomber crew - GMB/Red armband

2. Gunfighter/Gun infantry Strikers - GIS/Yellow armband

3. Gun Sniper Specialist, Hawke Division- GSH/Purple armband 

4.Gun Calvary/Dragoon Lance bearers - GCD/Blue armband 

5. All round Weapons Specialist/Speacil Ops, The Gun Undertakers - ARS/Black armband 

Most students picked Gun Calvary, Gun fighter,Sniper or Gunner as there main. 

There werent many All Round Weapons Specialist only around 98 in the entire school of 1200 students. 

Colt had already chosen to be a AR Specialist from the start as he had done his research by asking Grandpa Troy regarding each Division and there Specialty.

After retrieving his uniform Colt was assigned to the M Block where alot of rookies would begin there Schooling lives, it was the first time Colt would be living in a dormantry.

As he entered the M building he located his room number 29, according to the receptionist it was a two man room with a toilet and bathroom facilities,entering the room two beds could be seen on each side of the room, two desks could be seen inside with one side of the room already occupied with another green uniform, the only thing that was different was the arm band, the arm band was Red with the letters GMB

His new room mate was from the Gunner Division, what shocked him the most was that his new room mates  cupboard was full of food, namely snacks/ Junkfood.

After unpacking his gear Colt decided to take a nap as school wasnt starting till tomorrow morning.

After an hour of sleeping Colt heard the door slowly open a large shadow could be seen in the door way,white teeth with a grin could be seen.

0