Chapter 29 – Good idea
542 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Emma POV)(2 years later)

Waking up I slowly started to stir before getting out of bed, raising my arms above my head and yawning once I finally stood up. 'I wonder if she'll listen to us today?'

While I was thinking about a certain headstrong person I went through my morning routine before finally making my way towards the Galley.

Opening the door and Walking inside I found everyone except Sugar and Mom. 'Wow, she stayed in bed today.'

Walking up to the food while being happy that Mom finally listened to our request I prepared myself a plate before sitting down between Robin and Dad. "Shouldn't you be in your room eating with Mom?"

Swallowing the Banana Tangerine pancake he was chewing, Dad took a drink of water before speaking. "She should still be asleep, It's almost time, and just like with you it seems she'll start to sleep in until midday."

'That's good, she won't change the normal schedule of her own volition so it's great that her body is forcing her to.' As I was taking my first bite of pancakes the door to the kitchen opened and Mom walked in with a strained smile.

'Didn't he just say mid-day? It's still morning.'  Sitting his fork down Dad got up and walked over to Mom helping her to the table and sitting her down.

"JAJA, I'm still able to do everything I'm normally capable of." Shaking his head Dad went to make Mom a plate as he rebutted.

"Even if you can, I want you to save all your energy for our child." Smiling deviously Mom started to argue playfully back while rubbing her Jaw.

"That wasn't the case last night, My mouth is still kinda sore." Appearing next to Mom as soon as her words finished Dad shoved some pancakes in her mouth in a bid to make her unable to speak anymore while his face was beet red.

Swallowing the food Mom was about to talk again but Dad didn't let her as he kept feeding her whenever she tried to speak after swallowing. Giving up on speaking, Mom gave in to him while happily being fed. Turning to look at Robin I pointed at them and asked. "Why Don't you ever do that for me? Or I could feed you instead."

Blushing slightly while looking at her food Robin seemed to be lost in thought for a minute before she nodded her head making my eyes go wide and my mouth forms an "O" shape. 'No fucking way she just agreed.'

Immediately scooting myself close enough for our shoulders to be touching, I took her fork from her before starting to feed her, not giving her any time to change her mind.

"That's a good idea." Turning My head to the voice while still carefully feeding Robin I found Monet now taking Kuina's fork from her before proceeding to lick it and then start feeding them now furiously blushing Kuina making sure she got a good taste of her saliva.

'Robin would probably faint if I tried to do that. Lucky Monet, having someone who gets off on being embarrassed.' Clicking my tongue I continued to feed Robin until her plate was empty.

Turning her head Robin looked at my fork intently for a second before ignoring it and deciding to use the one I was feeding her with as the blush on her face only intensified after she made that decision. Nevertheless, she continued feeding me with it. 'KYA, this also works. Baby steps.'

Happily eating the food she fed me I made sure to suck on the fork making Robin blush even more before letting her continue feeding me. Halfway through being fed Sugar came into the kitchen and made her plate before sitting next to Monet.

Patting Kuina's head Monet licked her fork one more time before handing it back to her and moving close to Sugar. Taking her little sister's fork she began to feed the now beaming in joy Sugar with a doting smile.

Glancing back at Kuina while I opened my mouth for Robin I found her staring at the fork in a daze before quickly licking it and then turning crimson red when she realized what she did. 'Bold move Kuina.'

"Can I speak now?" Turning to look at Mom I found her wearing a teasing smile while looking at Dad who was staring at the empty plate. Not giving him enough time to respond she continued.

"I think the group of pirates we've been waiting for is almost here." Jumping up in surprise at her words I asked. "How long ago did you sense them?"

"While I was asleep in bed, I would have slept in a little longer if it wasn't for them." Slamming his fist on the table Dad gritted his teeth before standing up and turning to face the door.

"I'll turn those damned pirates into fish sticks." Grabbing his hand to stop him from storming out of the room Mom then turned to look at me.

"Emma has been waiting for this day for a while, don't ruin it for her." Sighing in acceptance, Dad turned to me and in a cold voice said.

"Show no mercy."

"KYAKYAKYA, Don't worry, I'm not benevolent enough to let killers like them live more than I have to." Dad nodded at my words before sitting down again as Mom started to feed him the rest of his food. Turning my attention towards Law I ignored Reiju who was sitting in her usual spot that is his lap as I asked him.

"Law follows closely behind me after they get to the island."

"You want me to save someone's life?" Guessing my intention so easily caused me to open my eyes wide in surprise, making him laugh slightly before explaining.

"There's no other reason you would need me specifically. You would have asked Robin to follow you otherwise."

"KYAKYAKYA, I forgot that you were so smart." After saying that and ignoring the shocked look on Law's face and the laughing Reiju I turned to the others before explaining our plan.

"Mom and Dad will be staying on the ship so it's up to us to take care of the pirate crew. Once they land on the island we will follow closely behind them. After their captain separates from the rest of the Law and I will follow him. After we are gone you don't have to wait anymore before attacking them, Make sure none of the villagers die though."

Raising her hand, Kuina asked. "Why don't we just not let them step foot on the island in the first place."

Nodding at her I answered. "Good question, the reason is that I need the events of this to play out as if we weren't here so that their captain can fatally wound someone for me so that I can pick up our next two crew members."

"How do you know all this will happen?" Asked Reiju while she leaned back into Laws' chest with her arms crossed over hers. Before I could answer her though Monet cut it.

"Don't bother asking that, she'll just reply with "because I'm amazing" or something else like that." Looking at Monet I smiled in satisfaction at her understanding of my great as I heard another question this time from Law.

"What exactly am I saving someone from?" Without batting an eye I told him.

"Headshot wound." As soon as the words left my mouth he started to choke on air coughing into his hand for a minute causing Reiju to quickly pat his back. Looking at him in slight worry I asked.

"Can you not do that? I'm going to have to change the plan if you can't. Don't worry though we can still achieve what we need to, it just won't be exactly what I want." Waving his hand at my words he responded in a hurry.

"I'm able to, it's no problem with my ability. I was just surprised it was something so serious." Sighing in relief and seeing that no one else had any more questions I then turned to Mom and asked.

"How long until they arrive?" Pausing the fork as she was about to feed Dad she turned to look back at me.

"About an hour and a half if they continue at their current speed without stopping." Nodding at her words I sat back down and saw that Robin was still holding the fork we used to eat with while just staring at it like Kuina was to hers earlier.

'Sadly Robin isn't yet bold enough to do what Kuina did.' Taking Robin's hand and surprising her I didn't give her enough time to ask anything before I licked from the tip of the fork up to the back of her hand before wiping my mouth and showing a satisfied smile.

"Are you going to finish feeding me?" Staring at the part of her hand I licked Robin's face was now crimson as she looked up at me with nothing but shock in her eyes causing me to laugh before she shoved pancakes in my open mouth while looking away from me trying to hide her face.

'How cute, even her ears are red.' Chewing on the food she kept feeding me in contentment I started to think about everything that will soon be happening.

'I hope Bell-Mere doesn't get mad at me after all this.'

(A/N - Sorry for the short chapter. It will be Back over 2k words in the next chapter.)

24