Chapter 44 – Fall damage
519 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

(Nico Robin POV)

For the next few days after we arrived at the castle, Law and Reiju were visiting all of the villages on the island while Dalton was doing the same as he spread the news of the election. During this time Emma and I were locked inside the room we chose as we enjoyed the change in scenery from our normal room.

"I think we should do something else in all this downtime."

With the silence suddenly being broken I looked down to see Emmas nude figure laying in my arms, one of my breasts being used as her pillow as she drew imaginary circles on my numb thigh.

"You don't like cuddling?"

Suddenly Emma stopped her actions as she turned her body to me before she wrapped her arms around my waist, her face now buried on my neck. 

"It's not that, I wish we could have sex then cuddle then go back to having sex nonstop." At the end of her sentence, she tightened her arms around me and looked into my eyes.

"But I think we should find our next crew member as we wait for Wapol to show up. She should already be in that organization so it shouldn't be too hard." I was surprised at what she wanted to do but after thinking about it there were some problems.

"How will you find her when we're on this island, how do you plan on convincing her to join us, also why do you want her to join so early, what about the other people you want?"

"I plan on asking Sugar, Nojiko, and Nami if they would travel to Alabasta, they should find information of her current whereabouts if they snoop around Crocodiles stuff. The guy doesn't know how to use Haki so the three of them getting caught is out of the question, even if they did somehow get found out it's not like he would be a challenge to silence. As for convincing her to join, we'll just kidnap her and bring her here to train her, she'll realize we aren't trying to hurt her but instead help her." 

I was about to ask Emma about my last point while Ignoring the fact that we would be kidnapping our next crew member but before the words could come out of my mouth I found Emma's tongue assaulting mine. 

"The other members I want to add to the crew all live too far away from Drum island, on the contrary Alabasta is pretty much right next to us." Just as she finished speaking her tongue once again entered my mouth.

'Your playing dirty, don't expect mercy next time we use clones.' Emma was about to pull back again but I didn't let her as I put my hand on the back of her head at the same time I turned my body to be fully on top of hers.

Slowly I separated our mouths. "You can go ask those three after we're done."

Without any more delay, I began my assault on Emma's nipples as I felt her fingers enter me. 'Even if we're both numb, that brings its type of experience.'

After we were done we cuddled for a little longer before Emma floated us both into the air so we would be able to enter the bathtub. Once inside the bathroom, Emma sat me down as she floated to the faucet to turn it on and grab the tangerine body wash she had kept in her cloak.

"I told you taking this from the ship was a good idea." As she said this to me she began to clean every inch of my body, not leaving a speck of me untouched while she floated around me. Once I was clean I took the bottle from her and we traded places, I now floated around her as she sat down and began to smell like tangerines. 

Once we were both cleaned off Emma floated us both into the bathtub where she sat herself on my lap. 'I wish my body could keep at it as much as my mind wants to.'

My arms suddenly found themselves around Emma's waist, she in turn leaned back onto me. "Who do you plan on teaching her Haki?"

After she snuggled the back of her head against me for a minute she answered. "My Armament Haki is the best so I'll teach her that, and I was thinking of either Monet or Nojiko for Observation."

"You're not using this as an excuse to touch a cute girl are you?" 

Suddenly Emma turned to face me before she kissed me again. "I have the cutest girl I could ever ask for, letting me sit nude on her lap as we take a bath together, I don't need any other cute girls… I will look though… my eyes are their own eyes entity."  

Her confession at the end made me begin to laugh as I pulled Emma closer to me. "I know that, I just wanted to hear you say it."

The rest of the bath was relaxing, we just sat there as we held each other, neither in a rush to get out, not like we could stand up anyway. Later that night we didn't do anything in bed so that our bodies could recover, we just cuddled with each other some more while we talked about whatever popped into our minds before eventually falling asleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning we left our room and entered the dining hall, to my surprise Dr. Kureha was also there. 'Good thing we're in our mask and cloak.'

"What? I'm not going to miss out on a free breakfast if it's only a few feet from my room."

'This lady is uncannily sharp.' 

"Nothing, where's Chopper at? Is he still scared stiff?"

After she took a drink and another bite to eat she answered. "No, he's able to move now, but he's too terrified to face any of you, especially that Snow fox person."

Once we were done eating and Sugar had finally woken up and had begun to eat, Emma broached the topic. "Tangerine, Honeybee, and Snow Fox, can the three of you travel to Alabasta and find someone for me?"

"Aren't we going to that island after this one? Why the rush?" In response to Nojikos’ question Emma sighed.

"I didn't account for all the downtime we would have waiting for Wapol to show up, Wolf and I concluded that this time would be better spent if someone was on the search for the new member then bringing them back here once they get found so we can start to train them." 

This time it was Sugar's turn to ask a question as she set her fork down. "I'll go but just know that I'll be there a little while. I got the soundproofing material they have on this island but they might have better material in Alabasta. I also need to install it when I do find out which is better, is that fine?"

'She sure is adamant about the soundproofing, I wonder why she's so much more bothered by the nighttime sounds than anyone else.'

"That's fine, take all the time you need, we should still be waiting here for the next couple of months."

"Who are we looking for? All you've mentioned of her is that she has blue hair and a pet duck."

This time I decided to answer as I turned to Nojiko. "You should be able to find her when you find the Baroque Works organization. Like you already know she has long light blue hair and a pet duck that she rides on so she should stand out among most of the members. Her alias should be Miss Wednesday but she may not be going by that yet. Call us once you're on the ship and well talk more about it."

I could see Dr. Kureha laugh into her hand after I finished talking, but she didn't seem to take any offense. The three ask any more questions, Sugar continued to eat while the other two waited for her to finish. Once she was done they all left the dining room along with Dr. Kureha who carried a plate of food as she went towards Choppers room.  

Soon thereafter Monet approached Emma and me.  "Good job in pairing those two together, if only Nami didn't have to navigate, it could have only been the two of them."

"KYAKYAKYA, I told Nojiko I'd help her, the rest is up to her." 

"I gave Nojiko a list of Sugars favorite grape types, she better be able to get somewhere with all our help." As she said this her smile grew even wider.

'They sure are working hard on making those two a couple, thinking of couples.'

"Where are Law and Reiju?"

 Although Monet was a little confused at the sudden change of topic she pointed to the floor above us. "In their room right now, probably asleep, Law looked exhausted when Reiju carried him into the castle yesterday."

"Why was she carrying him?"

 "When I asked Reiju that question she said it was because she didn't want him to waste his energy climbing the mountain. It had been a few days since they've been able to do anything so she was probably ready to burst."

"We probably won't be seeing Law for a few days then, I guess that works out since Kureha seems to be preoccupied with Chopper anyway." After she said this Emma stood up and walked towards the kitchen with the dishes floating behind her.

"I suppose since Nojiko is gone I'll have to start making breakfast if Robin leaves me with enough energy that is." Before I could refute her words she had already entered the kitchen. 

Patting me on the shoulder Monet then began to walk out of the dining room with Kuina next to her, but before she left she turned back to me. "Please go easy on her, I miss her cooking." 

Just like with Emma the both of them left the room before I could refute them. 'This is unfair, it's not my fault Emma likes to tease my body so much when we cuddle.'

(Sugar POV)

As we neared the edge of the mountain Nami walked in front of us, her arms turning into two slides that shot down the side of the mountain. "You two take this, I'll follow after."

"Can you get down safely?"

"Don't worry Sis, I can't take fall damage." 

As both of us were about to take the liquid metal slide Nami stopped us. "Once your down there though make sure to cover your eyes so that dust doesn't get into them"

It was clear that Nojiko wanted to lecture Nami with that look she was giving her that reminded me of Monet in the past so before she could I leaned towards her and pushed her down the slide before I went down the other. 

Once we were at the bottom, Nojiko was clearly confused as she stared at me. 

"I just want to hurry and find our next member so that we can soundproof the ship, sorry for pushing you like that." 

What she was about to say died in her throat, seeing that I felt my lips rise a little bit as I thought about the material she had managed to find. 'It's good she offered to go with me that day, I would have walked right past what I was looking for.' 

As I was thinking about the material I noticed a shadow beginning to cover us up before the ground in front of us was shattered as Nami landed, half her body turned into mercury.

"Now if only I could fly like other logia fruits allow their user to do." After she stood up her body reformed back to normal.

"Are you ok?" Approaching Nami, Nojiko began to check her all over.

"I'm fine, see, no fall damage." While wearing a smile Nami raised her arms over her head and spun in a circle so that Nojiko could be reassured. 

'Maybe I've been a little hard on Big sis.' Shaking my head I rid those thoughts from my mind, deciding to think about it after the ship is renovated.

"Get on my back." As I said this I transformed while I approached both of them.

"What… But… I… it's too…" Not wanting to watch Nojiko stumble on her words I picked her up by the back of her cloak then threw her on my back, Nami then sat behind her without any fuss.

'Why did she act like that? This is just the fastest way to the ship. Nami acted normal.' While not able to understand why Nojiko reacted that way I decided to ask her after we made it to the ship.

19