Episode 27 – Gains
57 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tanji follows this workout plan for a long time. The master closely follows his workout and examines him as he does it. Tanji gains a lot of muscular size and strength. A minuteHe also gains more XP and better stats throughout this time period. 

Once he finishes his workout, another person at that dojo approaches him. He has dry golden hair with sea blue eyes. He is about 5’8 while Tanji is 5’10.

He says “Let’s fight! You’ve been getting stronger haven’t you?” Tanji says “Yeah, I guess.” He nods and says “Let’s do it.” Tanji sighs and says “Fine.” 

Tanji wears his MMA gloves and tightens his shorts. He takes off his shirt and shows his large muscles. He takes out the bobble in his hair and shakes his hair out. 

He reads his stats and makes his stance.

Lucas Rodther 

  • Strength: 19
  • Speed: 40
  • Defence: 31
  • Constitution: 24
  • Control: 80%
  • Intelligence: 5
  • Species: Werewolf

Tanji instinctively gasps and says “His speed! Well, I think I can win this though. I should probably just use this match to test my Heavenly Breathing Methods.”

He uses his Akakaen Breathing Method and begins the fight. Lucas’ eyes glow golden then he drops his posture before beaming off towards Tanji. Tanji is taken over by a translucent aura that violently blazes outwards. 

Lucas goes in for a punch but Tanji catches his punch and kicks him in the gut. He spits blood then Tanji jumps and kicks him in his head. Lucas falls back and hits into the side of the ring but gets back up and rushes back in towards Tanji. He swings but Tanji ducks under the blind attack and punches him in the side of his liver. He cracks a rib and Lucas shoots out blood from his mouth. He drops to one knee and says “You’re strong. But are you fast?” 

He turns while smiling, showing off his large fangs while hair grows across his limbs. He beams right back towards Tanji and says “Howling Barrage!” He then hits Tanji with several speedy and powerful punches. The punches make loud bang and slam noises. Tanji falls back a few steps and thinks “That’s some speed!” Lucas cocks back his fist and says “HOWLING FINISHER!!” His fist launches towards Tanji but the fist is caught. Lucas gasps and says “What?!” Tanji stops quietly chanting and says “Why would you tell me the attack you’re about to use before you use it?” He squeezes on his fist tightly and takes a forceful step forward.

His right arm gains a larger white True Power Fist. He uses the art and knocks out Lucas with that alone. Lucas slides out of the ring but Tanji quickly rushes to his aid. He wakes up shortly after and says “w-wow.. You’re so strong..” Tanji says “Yeah, I’ve been working pretty hard.” Lucas gets up and says “You’re fast too!” Tanji says “Yep.”

Lucas puts out his arm and says “Good fight.” Tanji shakes his outreached hand and nods. “Good fight.” 

The master approaches Tanji and says “You’ve gotten much stronger, Tanji. Now it’s time for you to learn martial arts.” Tanji says “Well, which one?” He replies “A one that is good for werewolves. One that keeps a low posture and maximises use of power. It will be a group of several things.” Tanji nods and says “So what am I doing first?” Otto says “First, you must learn several combos. Practice on the punching bag. First.” Otto approaches the bag and makes his stance. It is a low stance, almost as if he’s a werewolf. He rushes in and throws a massive left cross then pulls in for a left knee. He steps back and lands a powerful side kick that rattles the bag. Tanji says “Woah.” He goes in then tries to do the same. He can do it but it’s much slower and less powerful. 

The master says “Hmm. You’re using too little power. Use your hips and back to fuel your punches. Almost run into the attacks. Use as much speed as possible too.” Tanji nods and does it again. To his surprise, it’s much better than his prior attempt. 

The master says “Good. Continue to do this. After this, it’s the sparring.” Tanji’s eyes light up and he nods.

Tanji continues to train his martial art prowess. Tanji begins a combo off with a 720 spin kick. Once he lands it, the bag rattles hard. He lands and follows through with a low punch and a hook. To finish off, he uses a back kick and steps away to gain range. He stops and thinks “This is actually so cool! I’ve gotten so much better at fighting after all of this! It really has been a blast.”

He goes in for another vigorous combo. He thinks “Let’s add my own flair to this..” He rushes in with his new uncanny speed. He lands two quick punches on the bag and switches his footing in a split second. This allows for a powerful punch that causes a massive banging sound. He steps back and theorises of getting hit. He imaginatively slips past a punch and lands a final punch using his True Power Fist ability. The bag bursts and sand comes rushing out of the hole. The master quickly rushes to the scene and is a complete blur. Tanji’s hair flies back from the gust of wind and the sand stops flowing out. The master nods and says “You’ve gotten better. You’re almost done.” 

1