Episode 29 – Rodther Dilution
49 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several sounds of shock can be heard from across the crowd. Tanji screams and rolls over onto his front. He puts his forearms up for protection and Bor dives down for a forearm slam. Tanji’s vulnerable head slams right back into the hard canvas and this causes masses of damage. 

Tanji constantly knocks into the canvas behind him and is unable to escape. Tanji almost randomly plants his feet then uses the Dire Leap Art. He flies up into the air and out of Bor’s grasp. He sighs of relief and lands across the ring. He stretches his fingers and jumps around. He uses much more qi and thinks “I can use so much more qi now!” His body overflows with qi and a massive outrush of wind is felt from his overall presence. Bor gets annoyed by the wind and rushes in to face Tanji.

Tanji slightly dodges past the first punch but is hurled into the ring wall. He falls to the ground but bounces back up with his rush of adrenaline. He is kicked right across the ring and he spits more blood into the white floor. He stands slowly and grabs his stomach in pain. He stumbles to the right and clenches his open fist. His muscles bulge and he beams in using Qi Rush. He thinks to himself “Switch!” He switches to the True Power Fist and lands the massively powerful attack. The  punch is almost as powerful as one of Bor’s attacks. Bor falls back but engulfs in a dark cloud of rage. He beams off towards Tanji with unseen speed from him. He punches Tanji in his gut then hits him with a barrage of powerful punches.

Tanji bones start to audibly crack and change shape. Tanji’s body begins to thump to the floor but Bor catalyses his fall with a slam. Tanji passes out and the master slams his pole. He says “END!” Bor quickly rises to his feet and bows under Otto’s command. His body starts steaming and his muscles start to shrink. He also loses a bunch of significant size and returns to his normal bodily structure. 

He quickly walks to the edge of the ring and jumps out. He lands gracefully and Tanji is brought out for healing.

Tanji, in the back, is covered in bandages and his right arm is in a cast. He has one crutch next to him and he has several different bandages and patches across his body. 

He then hears Lucas next to him. “You really got laid out, out there.” Tanji laughs and says “Yeah, it wasn’t fair. Your brother had that massive brute thing! Do you have it?” He shakes his head and says “Nope. It’s rare.” Tanji says “Oh yeah, he did say that-, ow!” Lucas says “He’s the strongest of the family below the High Court and their children.” 

Tanji raises his brows and says “Wow! Who’s the strongest?” Lucas sighs in awe of the thought and thinks “The Patriarch of our family. Berndt Rodther. The direct descendant of the first with our dilution.” Tanji says “Who was the first?” Lucas “The first? His name is unknown. We just call him ‘The Great Rodther’. He definitely was the strongest of us. 

He was a bald and strong man. He fought anyone that crossed his path—,” 

The ancestor stands tall across a massive hill. He stands with his spear and grips it tight. He hears a light breeze originate from his left side and he glances upon this location. There stands a hairy man cloaked in animal hide. The ancestor says “It is you..” The hairy man smiles with his glistening claws. “It is...” He rips off his animal hide and pulls out his sharp claws. The ancestor says “Do you know I am the strongest of this land? I am stronger than the King!” 

He laughs in disbelief “Oh yeah? So why don’t you overthrow him?!” He blitzes the ancestor and punches the bar of his spear. The ancestor stands firm and says “Not worth the time!” He pulls back and slashes down the man’s muscly torso. Many of his shaggy hairs drop from his skin onto the green grass below. His eyes glow golden and he says “You will pay!!” He beams off at the ancestor and leaps up. He growls while airborne and dives down with a fast slash. It is dodged and then he is painfully stabbed in his chest. The ancestor says “I can defeat the King. Don’t think you will be the one to defeat me.” 

He twists the silver-tipped spear and rips it from his chest. The man stumbles back and gazes downward at the mass of blood surrounding his deep wound. The ancestor almost appears in front of the injured werewolf. He kicks him in his gut and slashes across his neck swiftly. The man coughs blood from his mouth and stumbles back several steps. He grips his neck, trying to stop the blood, but the silver-inflicted wounds take a lot of time to heal. 

His vision hazes out then the ancestor dashes towards him. He stabs him in his heart and his golden eyes fuzz out to a brown colour. He falls back and thinks “Stronger than the King?” He falls back and dies after being impaled in his heart. His body falls limp then he is grabbed by his neck. The ancestor throws him off of the steep side of the hill behind him and he slams into the ground, next to several other victims. The ancestor turns back and cleans his spear of the blood. He stabs it back into the ground to look back at the city below. 

2