Episode 37 – Lucas’ New Weapon
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tanji reaches down and taps on Vaderuk’s shoulder. He says “Hello? Hey!” He checks his pulse and says “Oh.. okay. I thought something happened.” Vaderuk wakes up shortly after and says “Vaderuk is okay.” He stands and reaches out his massive hand. “Vaderuk thinks that was a good fight..” Tanji shakes his hand and nods. He leaps out of the ring and just makes his way to finding a new breastplate. 

Tanji turns and sees Lucas point at him with new weapons. Two katars on his hands. They are dark black with silver designs on each side. He has them tied to his wrist to stop them falling. Tanji smirks and says “Want a rematch?” Lucas says “Yes! Bor taught me some new moves and I want to beat you now!” Tanji says “Let’s go!” 

From mere looks, Lucas looks much more muscular. He has approximately 12lbs more muscle on his body. He has also tied his hair back with a bobble. He is about 5’8, 174lbs. “Let’s see how much he’s improved.” 

Lucas Rodther 

  • Strength: 31
  • Speed: 52
  • Defence: 40
  • Constitution: 44
  • Control: 73%
  • Intelligence: 5
  • Species: Werewolf

Tanji thinks “Wow! He’s gained so much strength! Just what did he do with Bor?” 

Tanji leaps into the ring and looks over his knuckledusters. His eyes glow golden and his fangs grow slowly. His muscles slowly gain mass and his claws grow too. Then, a cluster of qi blasts outward and flows around his body. He floods qi into his knuckledusters and raises his hands to make his stance. 

Lucas zooms at Tanji and swings his katar. Tanji blocks with his forearm and punches him in his face. He jumps slightly and pulls back his leg. He extends with a powerful kick that secures him sufficient distance. Lucas falls back and gets a small cut on his forearm. The cut quickly heals and blood is left on his arm. Lucas bends over then beams towards Tanji. He causes a small whistling sound from his little movement but high speed. He swings his katar and Tanji dodges. He then follows with a speedy spin slash that cuts across Tanji’s stomach. Tanji grunts from pain of the attack but quickly resorts to the Qi Rush to dodge two more of Lucas’ deadly swings. Lucas leaps up and slices down his katar but Tanji luckily grabs his wrist. He kicks Lucas in his left side then swivels and heel kicks him across the jaw.

Tanji lands and Lucas falls back about 2 metres. Lucas grips his jaw in pain and he spits blood onto the floor. He holds his katar out in front of him and sweeps his left leg back. He pulls his left arm back to his body and whispers “Katar X-Combo..” Before the onslaught begins, he shifts as far as he can into his lycanthropy. Blonde hairs grow from his skin and sideburns grow across his cheeks. His eyes glow a brighter gold and his veins pulsate. He runs right towards him with his uncanny speed. He becomes a blur to Tanji and Tanji notes this. “His speed!!” 

He dodges a swing by cocking his head back but is kneed in his stomach. To follow, Lucas blurs into a heel kick. Tanji is knocked across the ring and as soon as he brings up his posture, he is slashed down his chest. Time slows down in his eyes. Blood spirts outward from his deep wound then he is slashed by Lucas once again. The combo leaves a deep x-shaped wound on his torso. He coughs blood and in rage, he uses the True Power Fist. It lands on Lucas’ chest and he soars across the ring to roll away and drop a katar. Tanji uses Dire Leap and flips while in mid-air then dives down with one leg. He slams into Lucas’ back and causes him to bounce back airborne. He then thumps to the floor and coughs blood onto the canvas. He quickly gets up and is visibly shaken up. So is Tanji. 

Tanji quickly follows by using Qi Rush. He runs with similar speed to even Lucas and leaps up with a kick. Lucas blocks but is knocked back into the white ring wall. He falls forward then is uppercutted in his jaw with the knuckleduster. Lucas’ body straightens back up and he loses all sense of control. His vision becomes hazy and he is even struggling to keep on his feet. Tanji follows with four powerful punches to his body. He leaps up and slightly backward then kicks him in his chest. He flies into the ring wall then falls to the floor. Tanji cautiously steps back and Lucas slowly gets up to one knee. He grasps his chest and falls onto his side. He stares to the ceiling above and gains a little more strength from his healing factor. 

He gets onto one knee then no knees. He falls back into the ring wall but then raises his hands weakly. He exhales calmly and stumbles forward towards Tanji. 

Tanji says “Just quit! You need to heal!” Lucas shakes his head violently and says “No!” He runs forward at a measly 20mph. He throws a punch but Tanji blocks then punches the side of his skull. He then elbows him in the jaw. Lucas stumbles right across the ring but gains better footing from his constant healing. Tanji thinks “I might as well finish this.” He runs towards his opponent and punches him in his chest. He cracks a rib and causes Lucas great discomfort. 

He leaps up and pulls up his legs, like in a box jump, to land on his shoulders. He leaps up to the roof and rests his feet on the ceiling. With the opposing force, pushing him into the roof, he dives down with Dire Leap. Then, he follows with the True Power Fist to Lucas’ head that slams him into the ground. The slam is so vigorous that is breaks the wooden padding below. Tanji lands and Lucas is out cold. Tanji takes off his knuckledusters and lays them on his holster. He picks up Lucas’ katar then cracks his neck. He takes Lucas’ bleeding head from the hole in the ring then releases all of his powers.

Lucas wakes up shortly after and coughs blood. He says “Good fight. You’re.. really strong.. now. Apparently, you beat Vaderuk?” Tanji nods and says ”What about it?” He coughs and says “He’s well.. above the.. level of Zarvus. Maybe even.. on the level of.. Bor.” Tanji says “What?!”

1