Episode 42 – True Domination
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tanji prepares for his fourth match and thinks “Do people just not train? That is real stupid. It makes no sense but if I get the wins then oh well..”

He meets his opponent, a classic small werewolf. 5’8 and about 155lbs. He is slim but obviously wields some great power. His hair is brown and so is his eyes. Tanji quickly gets to reading his stats.

Peter Marquess 

  • Strength: 29
  • Speed: 19
  • Defence: 23
  • Constitution: 21
  • Control: 71%
  • Intelligence: 4
  • (Average human male has stats of 3 - 6)
  • Species: Half-Blood Werewolf 

Tanji thinks “Easy work!” Peter says “Are you any good?” Tanji doesn’t reply and this irritates Peter. His eyes glow golden and his claws extend. He says “If you won’t reply, I’ll make you!!” The match begins then he runs towards Tanji. Tanji begins his run and he runs way faster than him. He uses Qi Rush and punches him in the side of his ribs with full force. The punch alone snaps three ribs in half and causes 4 more cracks. He also heavily strains his lung. Peter’s face freezes and his body falls to the floor. His eyes stay open and his eyes fizzle out to his human brown eyes and blood starts to seep from his mouth. 

Tanji jumps off of the ring from the centre with one simple leap and makes his way away. He grabs his phone and sees a 9.6/10 rating. He smiles and thinks “Great..” He puts his phone away and mentally prepares for his next match against a Pureblood Ogre. 

The teachers start talking to each other about Tanji. The fat and short teacher says “This kid is something else! He has such amazing power!” The other, taller teacher says “Yeah! He better pass. What rating did he get for that match?” Behind them, another teacher is on a computer, searching to answer his request. His hair is grey and so is his trimmed beard. He wears thin, black glasses across his eyes and a black suit. He says “He got 9.6.” Both other teachers stand in reaction and the taller teacher says “That has to be the highest ever given! What’s the highest?” 

The teacher on the computer gets to his typing and says “9.6 as well. It was given 40 years ago by a member of the City Lord’s Family.” The fatter, smaller teacher replies in awe. “This kid is something else..” 

Tanji stretches his wrists and just continues to the spectator room. There, he notices his actual opponent currently in a match. Tanji stands and tries to use his Stat Reader but he just hears a weird clicking noise. He then asks the system directly due to his confusion. “What’s that click? Why didn’t it work?” The system replies promptly.

[The user’s art has a limited range of use. Anyone more than 15 metres from the user cannot have their stats read. When the art does not work, a clicking noise is projected to signal the user of its failure.] 

Tanji thinks “Ohh, that makes sense. But that guy looks massive. He has to be 6’6 minimum. His skin is kinda green. He must be from the Western Lands. The mossy and damp plains with the green ogres.” 

Tanji’s opponent is completely dominating against his current opponent. 

He is wiping the floor with him and just completely dominating. 

Tanji thinks “Hmm. My lightning could maybe match his speed. My power from my combination form is good. Brownout is also insanely powerful. If I also use my arts accordingly, I should be able to get the win.” 

Tanji’s match quickly comes knocking on his door and he makes his way down to the ring. He meets the ogre and notices how big he actually is. He is pushing 5’11 right now but his ogre opponent is way taller than him. He scans him quickly to determine his strength and he is blown away.

  • Igrut Orth
  • Strength: 121
  • Speed: 74
  • Defence: 95
  • Constitution: 65
  • Control: 60%
  • Intelligence: 2
  • (Average human male has stats of 3 - 6)
  • Species: Ogre

Igrut stands at 6’7 and 360lbs. His skin is a dry green colour and his arms are massive. He has a red marking down his right eye and Tanji is astounded. “The red marking of the main family of the Western Lands. He’s from the Highest Family in the West. Wow, these swampy ogres aren’t something to mess around with.”

Tanji quickly releases his qi and condenses it into his arm before the match starts. He begins converting it to lightning and thinks “Okay. If I make a circle with my other hand and place it on my qi-enhanced hand. I should be able to release a massive blast of lightning. Let’s see..” 

The match begins and Igrut rushes towards Tanji with insane speed. Tanji flips out of the way of a punch and leaps forward. He runs across the ring, converting the lightning and making sure he doesn’t get hit out. Igrut rushes in and swings his leg powerfully but Tanji instinctively jumps right over. Once he lands, he makes sure to get out of the situation. This is to prevent any further chances of injury.

Tanji rushes across the ring and turns back to look at his opponent. Lightning trickles across his arm and he smirks. His arm’s veins pulsate and he rushes in. Igrut smirks and merely plays along. He throws a punch at Tanji but he dodges and leaves a weak lightning trail. He then aims his arm and says “Game over.” A massive outburst of lightning occurs in a condensed beam. The lightning greatly injures Igrut and launches him back several metres.

Tanji exhales calmly and thinks “It worked! Now it’s time to bring out everything I have!” He shifts using his lycanthropy and gets considerably far into it. He gains fangs, claws, glowing eyes, slightly more muscle mass and a little more body hair. Qi then circulates around his body and he thinks “Is this enough. Let’s use my better Qi Rush with this.” 

Igrut grips onto his chest with a large, black, burn wound. There are also several cuts across that area and he is in great discomfort. He throws the blood off of his hand then runs towards Tanji. Once Tanji uses Qi Rush, his speed reaches way past Igrut’s. Hs punches him in his gut and Igrut is confused about how he gained so much speed so quickly. Tanji leaps up and kicks him in his chin. He backflips while doing this then lands about a metre away.

2