2. Shinobi World
263 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shinobi World

“Tsuki-chan… Tsuki-chan.”

“Wake up, Tsuki-chan.”

The soothing voice of her mother wake her up.

It’s still early in the morning, and her house already so lively, the crackling sound of utensils can be heard from the outside of her bedroom.

Tsuki rolled on the bed to the left and right trying to fight the temptation of the soft and fluffy bed that keep calling her back into the dream realm. Although she had the mind of a fully matured woman, but her body is that of a child, a weak body that just want to laze around.

It’s been five years after she born into this world.

She stood up, scratched her itchy eyes using her small hands. She mumbled, “Okaa-san.” and open her eyes, she saw her mother sitting beside her bed folding her clothes.

She walked slowly approached her mother from behind and hugged her.

Her mother shocked and smiled, “Ara~, Tsuki-chan, what’s it Tsuki-chan?”

“I love you, Okaa-san.”

It’s been awkward for her, acting like a cute little child, but she doesn’t even know if it’s an act or not it feels so natural, because the amount of affection and love her parents give to her she can’t help but to act this way subconsciously.

“Hai, hai, I love you too Tsuki-chan.”

Tsuki chuckled, “Hehehe…”

Her parents in her past live died when she was three years old she doesn’t even remember their face, and also being recognized as the descendant of Abe no Seimei at five years old she doesn’t have any childhood, it’s just training and training, but she doesn’t regret a single thing about that, it’s something called fate.

That thing called fate also make her born in this loving family.

Having finished folding the clothes, her mother turned around and patted Tsuki’s head stroking her hair, “Tsuki-chan, go and wash your face, you said you want to help Okaa-san and Otou-san today right?” Seeing how cute and the irresistible broad forehead her child had she kissed it.

“Alright, Okaa-san.”

Her mother then left Tsuki’s bedroom.

Before Tsuki left her bedroom, she stopped in front of a mirror.

A little girl in her white plain pyjama, brown skin, pair of black eyes, a chestnut shaped face, a broad forehead and reddish-brown hair. Her face doesn’t even a bit resemble her past self a weak stature girl that look like a doll with pale white skin.

Reincarnation is truly a dazzling phenomenon.

Tsuki have been in deep thought. How she’s able to remember her past memories? As the Onmyouji who also have the knowledge about reincarnation it’s almost impossible for that to happen, the system existed to preserve balance, because human soul and heart is fragile.

Just imagine she thought, what if the one that reincarnate is someone died in betrayal or other bad cases and remember their past? That human must be suffering in their second life.

As for herself it come with a little bit embarrassment when she realized her reason for reincarnation is because she hasn’t found the meaning of love.

She blushed.

Maybe this reincarnation is a good karma for her, having to learn from her parents what is love that she’s been missing in her past life, but holding the embarrassment is quite a challenge because her parent is too bold.

There’s a situation where she doesn’t know how to act, like when she walked in to the kitchen counter, she saw her father hugging her mother from behind while shaping the dango.

She sighed inside her mind.

She then shook her head clapped her cheek with her both hand trying to get out of her deep thought, she’s already resolved she’s now Fujiwara Tsuki the daughter of a Dango shop owner no longer the Abe no Tsuki.

Cling! Suddenly a sound of a bell heard.

Tsuki shocked, “am I hallucinating?”

Tsuki took a deep breath to get focused and left her bedroom.

….

Once she left the bedroom, a golden bronze hand bell appeared on top of her bed…

==================================================================

The sun shining brightly on top of Konohagakure.

Mitarashi Anko a young woman who has slender frame, brown eyes, with her spiky hair tied in a fanned-out pony tail, wearing a custom made outfit that is crafted with thin metal mesh to fits her body line that cover her from neck to thigh combined with a tan coat and dark orange mini skirt and a dark blue belt, skipping through the street walking toward a two-storey shop with a sign Da-n-go painted blue on three white colored round shape with a stick run through it.

She opened the shop door, “excuse me.”

Touko the shop owner welcomed, “ara~ Anko-san, welcome in.”

Anko bowed, “good afternoon Touko-san, good afternoon Shigeru-san.”

Shigeru replied, “good afternoon, Anko-san, how’s the day?”

Anko frowned she’s tired because she’s been on patrol around Konoha street since this morning, “Fuh~, I’m tired Shigeru-san, please give me the usual!”

Anko have sweet tooth and already a regular in this dango shop.

“Alrgiht, a bowl of anmitsu, and how many hanami dango?”

Anko showed all of her finger to Shigeru.

Shigeru nodded.

After a while Shigeru shouted, “a bowl of anmitsu and ten sticks dango coming in.”

A little girl appeared from the kitchen side of the shop wearing a brown hakama and white clothing, her hair tied in a short pony tail carrying a tray filled with Anko’s order.

The little girl walked slowly toward Anko trying to balance the tray accompanied by her mother Touko.

After she put the order on top of Anko’s table, she bowed, “This is your order Anko-san, thank you.”

“Yo! Tsuki-chan, your welcome.” She pinched Tsuki’s cheek.

Tsuki pouted, she already miscounted how many times her cheek got attacked by customers today, does her cheek really that irresistible?

Touko laughed, “the customers really liked Tsuki-chan, she insisted herself that she want to help.”

“How cute! What a very responsible little girl.”

With a little confident Tsuki asked, “ano… Anko-san, when are you free? You are not forgetting your promise, right?”

A few days before, Tsuki approached Anko when she was enjoying dango because she’s curious about her attire, and because of that she knew that Anko is a kunoichi and this village is a shinobi village, so she asked Anko to take her for a walk around the village with her cute little child act.

While munching the dango Anko answered, “Toomowwow…”

After gulping the dango whole she continued, “I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning, I’ll bring you around the village.”

Tsuki cheered, “Yay! Thankyou Anko-san.”

“I’m sorry Anko-san, please take care of our girl.”

“Don’t worry Touko-san, it’s just a small walk around the village.”

Anko then whispered silently to Tsuki, “five dango as payment, don’t forget little miss, okay?”

Tsuki nodded.

Tsuki can’t help but sighed inside her mind, honestly, does this girl have no shame?

Toukou and Tsuki left the table.

The sound of Anko munching the dango and anmitsu can be heard clearly, and she do a little slam after she finished a bowl of anmitsu.

She’s satisfied, “honestly a dessert after a full day work is the best.”

She paid her bill then left the dango shop.

==================================================================

While massaging her both arms, Tsuki standing in front of her house. Her muscle was aching so badly because yesterday she’s too excited when helping her parents at the shop and also she need to keep her guard up all the time to defend against the attacking hand that aim for her cheek.

Feeling a bit relaxed she sighed then looked around.

It’s still early in the morning. The street of Konohagakure is busy, it’s too be expected Tsuki thought, because her house is located at the centre of the village.

Somehow, it’s more crowded than the usual.

Having to not want to assume anything she shook her head, because today is a special day, she can finally satisfy her curiosity about this world.

She waited in high spirit.

Under the disguise of walking around the village, she can ask so many information from Anko-san, because when she ask question to their parents about shinobi, they just give a simple answer that a child can understand, also her parent is not a shinobi.

Tsuki guessed that Anko-san is a free-spirited type of person and might give the answer she needed.

….

….

After a while she feel a little bit bored waiting for Anko, she grabbed a stick that’s laying around and start playing tic-tac-toe on the ground.

….

….

….

After fifteen rounds of tic-tac-toe she grunted, “did she forgot?” feeling in disbelief she smashed the stick on the ground, then leaned her body on her house wall.

Shrek! A sound of a door opened.

“Tsuki-chan, you are still here.” Her mother approached.

She pouted and crossed her arm on her chest, “Anko-san isn’t coming.”

“Maybe Anko-san is bussy, who know? She’s a shinobi, you know that too right, Tsuki-chan?”

“It’s a little bit cold today, let’s wait inside, it might start raining.”

Tsuki look at the sky and it was cloudy.

“Alright, Okaa-san.” Tsuki followed her mother inside.

She took a seat on a table inside the shop.

She pouted crossed her arm on the table and putting her chin on top of it starring into the bento box she’s been holding. She actually brought many more dango to prepare in case she needed an extra to bribe Anko to give more detailed answer for her question.

The sound of raindrops heard from the outside, she sighed, “Anko-san is not coming I guess.”

With disappointment she goes to her bedroom changing her outside clothe to her working clothe, she was using a short blue jeans and yellow t-shirt, now back to her working uniform she usually wears.

Nothing but an increased depression she got today no customers are coming into the shop, who wants to come into a dessert shop when it’s cold and rainy? She thought.

Having the same thought as her mother and father three of them sighed at the same time, surprised they looked at each other then everyone burst out laughing.

Time passed by, night arrived.

Some people are coming into the shop, the dango shop also served a beer at night.

Tsuki-chan are not allowed to help when it’s night time because she’s still underage, so when night time comes she just sit silently in the kitchen watching the customers and their parents do their job.

Weirdly tonight all of the customer face looked grim.

Everyone murmured about the same topic but Tuski couldn't hear it clearly.

“Uchiha … last night …”

“… Clan … disappeared”

“no trace …  intruder.”

She got curious, because Tsuki know about Uchiha clan, because there’s a police officer who usually comes into the dango shop at night and love boasting about his clan when he’s drunk, it’s been a daily occurrence. She knew a little about Uchiha clan.

She knew that Uchiha clan are responsible in police department for Konohagakure.

She also knew that Uchiha are indeed the strongest clan in the Konoha, because no one dared to disturb that one police officer when he boasted his clan.

She moved a little closer and leaned her head.

....

She shocked about what she heard.

She stared blankly not knowing how to react…

==================================================================

6