Chapter 2 Enter one Koyra Baker
436 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today was a bad day....

As I lined up at the cafeteria I accidentally bumped into one Koyra Baker,Koyra had quiet the reputation her boyfriend was the leader of the Mibu Wolf Rider gang the strongest gang in Jundo.

Apparently the last person that messed with her ended up never returning to school,so they say, rumours spread that Victor Chan-mang Leader of the Mibu Wolf annihilated this certain individual,out of all the people I had to run into it had to be this bitch, curse my fucking luck.

Looking at her back my mac and cheese could be seen plastered all over her back,litterly falling down her backside like sloppy shit,the cafeteria went eerily quiet......

My heart started to race, my balls were litterly in my mouth as per the expression, all of a sudden, a sneering high pitched voice could be heard screaming "You fucking imbecile look what you did to my $2000 dollar shirt, look at me you pervert, your dead meat you hear me!" Oh shit this was the moment I new I Fucked up!

Suddenly she started to hit me with her tray, I tried my best to apologise to no avail, " please Koyra forgive me" as I tried to console her, there goes my invisibility, as she continued to hit me with her tray, her friends started to join her as everyone else ignored my plea, finally the teacher at the cafeteria came over to stop Koyra and her friends.

As she glared at me she yelled out "this isnt over pervert" as she walked away surrounded by her friends.

With a deep sigh the teacher commented "You know shes not going to let this go right"?

Wtf coming from a teacher, "Victor will come after you know that" ah I know that did this turd of a teacher have to state the obvious, fuck give me a break.

Soon rumours spread Victor the Hang man had found out, 

"Fuck im dead"

5