Chapter 3 Broken bones
344 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bell rang it was the end of the day,I had a feeling I had to run home, the tension in the air was very thick,for some reason ever since I was young Ive always had great instincts and today my gut was screaming to me run damit run.

Quickly making my way down the stairs I bumped into a Big Red headed guy this guy was huge,he looked at least 6 foot 7, I apologised quickly "Sorry" as I bowed respectfully the big guy waved me off and said "No problems" before I turned and quickly ran out of the School gate.

Looking up at the Road I decide to take a different route past the park and over the second bridge to be safe.

I was making up good progress, while cautiously looking around so far so good no issues as I continued on my way home,half way still no trouble,ah this seems easy,whilst keeping an eye out.

All of a sudden 15 motorbikes came speeding up the road blocking me in, fuck I thought I tricked them it was too late they got me and im surrounded.

Whack I feel pain on my leg, its broken, I go down shit! Then another smack my should starts to crack followed by the punch, blood started to pour from my mouth, then I hear the engines of the bikes cease.

Im confronted by a muscular youth with Black hair,tattoo's he's wearing designer jeans black Gucci shirt and Sun glasses, hes holding a bokken while the others in his group are holding baseball bats chains and knuckle dusters.

Then two of them pick me up off the ground whilst holding me up, my mouth is already bloodied, my leg is broken and my collar bone looks like its been smashed in still im conscience but barely.

Looking up I guess this guy is Victor,"Ah hello Kenso or should I say little pervet" as they all laughed loudly as i stood there mouth bleeding and all.

"Well you know why im here dont you"?, she warned you but you had to fuck with the wrong Girl,My Girl"while he punched me in the gut, I dropped to the floor again,only to be lifted by the two hulking guys once more.

"So how are you going to repay Koyra back for everything youve done"? as Victor spoke, "you obviously owe her and I Money, I think $5000 should cover it what do you think before smashing my nose, I Collapse again this time tears started to run down my face.

I replied as best i could "Yes Yes" I"ll pay the money"

With a big grin on his shit face Victor ordered his goons to let me go.

Finally I was free but before I could leave he spoke again this time saying, "If i dont receive the money by next Friday Im afraid Ill have to Pay your Mum a visit" "What do you think Boys"? My helpless rage started to flare, no I cant get Mum into this sort of shit, No....

And with that they, his underlings started to say will see you around idiot,I hope we can have some fun with your mama buddy lol,then they hopped on there bikes and left me there all broken and fucked up.

Luckly for me the Big Red headed kid had just arrived as I layed there In the gutter like a rag doll, luckly for me his house was just a round the corner and his Mother was a doctor, Im safe for now.

Main thing is where am I going to get $5000? Im fucked! Literally!

6