Chapter 6 First day on the Job
249 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early morning as I hobbled next door to the store, the Old man was up early,"your late" the time is 7:03am I will be deducting money if you come late again do you understand"? Fuck this guy, I replied "Ok I got it"

"Good now in the back office are some invoices I need you to place them in the filing cabinet in alphabetical order" "You have 2 days to complete this"

As I walked in office the whole room was full, "You old bastard"as I swore internally,I sat in the chair and got moving.

By lunch time I had gotten quiet a lot completed,then he decided to dump more paper work into the room, this is never gonna end.

After lunch I continued to tackle the task at hand over and over again, this was getting repetitive, while sorting out the paper work I came across an old book, the old book was written in an ancient language, whilst someone had translated the book to English which was strange.

Looking at the book the writing looked like the Old mans writing,by the way the Old mans name was Ishida Tegumi, he preferred people to call him IT for short, I didnt care I called him Old man which he didnt mind.

The Name of the book was Called 7 Heavenly Gates, there was also a mention of Shuri-te manual and also something about Tiger, Dragons wrath.

Not to sure I peeked inside of the book, the first pictures was of a person sitting in a lotus position utilising breathing techniques.

Thinking about it I thought I would give it a try as I had nothing else to do, as soon as I get home Ill try it out, placing the book aside I continued on with the task.

"Ah after a few more hours, im finished for the day time to go home, before leaving I tell the old man im going before I clock off,I slip the book under my shirt and hobble back home, what a day"

"Now whats in the book?"

7