Chapter 7 Seven Heavenly Gates
253 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After having a shower and eating I decide to read the book, as I sat down I slowly started to use the book by getting into the posture and then breathing in and out while reciting the words within its contents, in and out,Inhaling and exhaling.

Slowly after an hour I started to sweat badly, I could feel something grow somewhere below my abdomen Clearly a tiny spiritual spark could be seen in its place, wtf is this, maybe I should stop, this is creepy.

For some reason even though my body felt hot, my body started to feel rejuvenated my broken leg and collar bone started to ach less, it felt like a miracle, after feeling refreshed I decided to sleep, that night I had never slept so well In my life,so comfortable.

The next day Mum had decided to stay home for the day and would catch up on house work,as for me I left and went to work, today I didnt need my crutches even though I was hobbling  the pain was way less due to the breathing excerises.

Today I completed the filing issue,the Old man was satisfied and moved me onto stocktake, Old fella is trying to wear me down I guess, I continued on with the work.

Its been 2 weeks since I started working with the Old man, his house at the back is huge I wonder why he has no wife and kids oh well none of my damn business.

I continue to use the Manual deligently till I run into something called Qi deviation and fuck it was bloody painful, Ive been like this for weeks at first It felt like I was on top of the moon, now I regret using this book.

Not realising that I had greedily sucked in to much spiritual Qi the Old man had started to see the subtle changes to my body he wasnt stupid.

Finally one day, I Collapsed My body couldn't take it, As I looked up the old man carried me into his house, as I lay there the Pain grew expandentously, fuck im going to die, I could feel another type of energy counteracting the Raging energy in my body.

Somehow this energy nullified my beserk spiritual energy, I fell back to sleep, I was gone.

Was this the end?

8