Chapter 8 Master and Disciple
237 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up my stomach felt like shit,black excrement could be seen outside of my clothes, again my mother was by side this time this place looked slightly odd, I was in a fucking dojo and it was huge.

As I woke up the Old man could be seen wide awake while Mum was lightly snoring near me, looking at the Old man I felt embarrassed, I could see disappointment in his eyes.

"You little shit who told you, you could take my stuff and use it? Are you a Idiot sandwich"? 

Looking down I couldnt say nothing,I already felt like shit.

I could feel that the old man was worried, matter of fact the Old man looked different today, his hair was cut, his beard was trimmed, his clothes were clean and he no longer smelled of alcohol or smoke wtf was going on.

As Mum woke up Old man Ishida Politely took mum in the Kitchen while asking her not to worry, as she looked over she looked relieved, Ive put this lady into so much stress, fuck im useless.

Reassuring everything will be ok, Old man Ishida escorted mum to the Kitchen and Living room, he had made breakfast for her.

As for me he ordered me to go shower, Mum had already brought over spare clothes.

After Showering and removing the black excrement I felt very refreshed, My Injuries had completely healed wasnt this way too fast?

By the time I got out of the shower Mum started to scold me about being reckless looking up Ishida put on a great show whilst agreeing with Mother.

After being scolded by Mum, Mum decided she was going to Work and that Mr Ishida would be looking after me today, "fuck" I swore internally again this wouldnt be the last time.

As Mum was leaving I could hear her thanking Old man Ishida, fuck this guys a good actor, wait does he have some sort of feelings for my Mum? No he couldn't hell No!

Look at this guy he looks creepy as fuck,then again he looks pretty reliable and Mums been single for 2 years, fuck what am I thinking Yuck!

Now that it was only me and him, he got straight to the Point.

"Since you have learnt the Seven Heavenly Gates techniques will you become my Disciple?

Wtf????????

6