Chapter 9 Shuri-te, Tiger dragon’s wrath
238 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Disciple me"????

I laughed, "what are you going to teach me drunken fist, how to smoke? or better yet how to be a bum"? Lol

"You ungreatful little shit if you knew who I was 10 years ago you'd shut the fuck up" as Ishida was angry, I actually did shut up I could feel the temperature in the room rising, something in my gut was telling me to shut up, Instinct again!

"You want proof kid look at this", 

As Old man Ishida swung open the door he vanished and appeared in front of a round boulder which looked like granite, with a smooth motion Old man Ishida moved, Bang he pointed his finger at the centre of the granite boulder..... nothing happened I started to laugh, before he appeared In front of me again like a fucking ghost.

"Wtf you laughing at you turd"? I repeated smugly "wtf was that Old man even my.......,suddenly Boooooom! fuck I fell backwards like a rag doll,what the hell???

With a arrogant fucking smile Old man Ishida explained, "this is called Shuri-te its an ancient Martial art, My Art is the strongest and its fucking unbeatable you little turd!,"its called Tiger dragons wrath do you want to learn it" or are you too much of a pussy"?

While staring in disbelief and coming to grips with what I saw, I answered " Fuck Yes"!

"Thought so"as Ishida asked me to come to the Kitchen to eat.

After eating Master started to explain the fundamentals of our marital arts, man and here I thought he was a Old bum.

Whilst remaining with Master for a few  hours I finally completed the Ceremony, he and I are the Only ones in our school, Our sect or school is known as the School of Wrath,not many people know of it only those who belong to the Old Murim know of our existence, Master said unless you are in a absolutely dire situation the School of Wrath can not be mentioned, with that I nooded and understood.

After Work Mum returned to pick me up, she constantly kept talking about Master, Master also said not to say anything to Mum till he is ready to tell her.

For some reason I feel grateful Ive met Master Ishida, Sometimes looks can be decieving, still the Idea of these two getting together made me cringe.

6