Chapter 10 Tiger Instinct form
233 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today I woke up early for some reason I ended up having breakfast with Mum and Master, fuck it was awkward, oh well time for work, as I said goodbye to Mum she indicated that she was doing a double tonight, I said no problems and that I would see her in the morning.

The store was quiet busy today Master had quiet a few customers,we were swamped the entire day, as we closed up shop Master asked me to come to the back dojo.

Arriving at the back dojo I sat down with Master and explained my current situation at school which included the safety of Mum, it was no suprise that Master said he will talk to Mum about me and Mum moving into Masters home, again in my mind, "this mother fucker" then again Mum would be safe?

After discussing my situation we started to work on my first form of Shuri- te Martial Arts its name was called Tiger Instinct form, the form was comprised of 3 Kata or forms namely:

1.Tigers strike, which was a variation of Kicks,Punches,Knees and Elbows.

2. Tigers Mountain, which comprised of Defensive and grappling techniques.

3. Eye of the White Tiger, Reading opponents openings and exploiting weak and pressure points.

Master said my body was still shit and weak to hold my spiritual Qi so i needed to build a strong foundation so he added a morning excerise regime which was quiet strenuous but would pay off in the long run.

It took 2 weeks to learn Tiger instinct forms, First form Tigers strike, I began to feel comfortable and confident in using the various combinations,still i persisted with perfecting this form.

I even started to spar with master I was still no match, the bastard was just to strong, my foundation building was going well, Mother decided to move in with Master for some reason they have become close, though its awkward Im some how dealing with it, I dont want to pry in there business.

There was still 1 week left before I returned to school, Harry came over a few times, Master looked at Harry and said he could feel a beserk type Qi coming from him, Harry was very respectful to Master, Harry even said Master was very very scary, wow coming from the so called Bloody Emperor was quiet amusing.

I think Harry started to feel the changes in me too, I know I have a long way to go, but ill do my best to protect those I love Including Master I guess?

6